Bill Clinton's pick for CIA Director was the ADL's "Highest Award winner" George Tenet

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
I'm curious...

What did George Tenet really do to deserve this award in 2005???

Former CIA Director George Tenet Presented With ADL'S Highest Honor

" Citing his career accomplishments in intelligence, national security and international affairs and his commitment to diversity issues and anti-bias training in the workplace, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) presented former CIA Director George J. Tenet with its highest honor, the America's Democratic Legacy Award. The honor was conferred during the opening gala dinner of the League's National Executive Committee Meeting, February 10 - 12 in Palm Beach, Florida."

""All of us, as citizens of this great country, were incredibly fortunate to have our national security and intelligence operations in such skilled, knowledgeable and capable hands," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "George Tenet is one of the most warm, gracious men any of us have ever met, and while I am not suggesting he conducted the CIA's vital business in the full glare of the public spotlight, he opened it up more than any director in its history or that of its predecessor, the OSS.""

"In a videotaped greeting from Israel, Avi Dichter, Director of the Shin Bet, Israel's internal security service, offered his personal congratulations and wished Mr. Tenet well. "You are certainly worthy of this honor," said Mr. Dichter. "I have learned to appreciate you as the head of an intelligence organization at a time of difficulty for both the United States and Israel. Thank you, George, for your great contribution to the world's intelligence community.""

To me, Tenet's record as CIA Director is as follows...

1. in 1998, he and the rest of the Clinton "National Security (for Israel) Team," meaning Sandy the Burglar, William Cohen, and Madeleine "cold place in Hell for women not for Hillary" Allbright pressured Gen. Hugh Shelton to "fly a U-2 over Iraq low enough and slow enough so Saddam can shoot it down and start THE WAR WE WANT."

Um, who is "WE?" Any ideas, Mr. Dichter??

2. In 2001, George Tenet was responsible for the greatest intel failure in US history, failing to stop 911. Many say Tenet was behind 911. Is that why the ADL is so pleased with him, or is it this...

3. In 2002, Tenet lied his rear off in front of the US Senate about bogus Iraq WMD right before the Senate voted to authorize war against Iraq

Is this the type of "national security team" we will get with Prez Hillary???

I'm curious...

" Citing his career accomplishments in intelligence, national security and international affairs and his commitment to diversity issues and anti-bias training in the workplace, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) presented former CIA Director George J. Tenet with its highest honor, the America's Democratic Legacy Award. The honor was conferred during the opening gala dinner of the League's National Executive Committee Meeting, February 10 - 12 in Palm Beach, Florida."

""All of us, as citizens of this great country, were incredibly fortunate to have our national security and intelligence operations in such skilled, knowledgeable and capable hands," said Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director. "George Tenet is one of the most warm, gracious men any of us have ever met, and while I am not suggesting he conducted the CIA's vital business in the full glare of the public spotlight, he opened it up more than any director in its history or that of its predecessor, the OSS.""

"In a videotaped greeting from Israel, Avi Dichter, Director of the Shin Bet, Israel's internal security service, offered his personal congratulations and wished Mr. Tenet well. "You are certainly worthy of this honor," said Mr. Dichter. "I have learned to appreciate you as the head of an intelligence organization at a time of difficulty for both the United States and Israel. Thank you, George, for your great contribution to the world's intelligence community.""

1. in 1998, he and the rest of the Clinton "National Security (for Israel) Team," meaning Sandy the Burglar, William Cohen, and Madeleine "cold place in Hell for women not for Hillary" Allbright pressured Gen. Hugh Shelton to "fly a U-2 over Iraq low enough and slow enough so Saddam can shoot it down and start THE WAR WE WANT."

2. In 2001, George Tenet was responsible for the greatest intel failure in US history, failing to stop 911. Many say Tenet was behind 911. Is that why the ADL is so pleased with him, or is it this...

3. In 2002, Tenet lied his rear off in front of the US Senate about bogus Iraq WMD right before the Senate voted to authorize war against Iraq

Certainly is nice to have some more like minded folks here!

• Banned
... because like minded folks are banned from our Israeli owned "US media..."

I'm curious...

Certainly is nice to have some more like minded folks here!

You might have more if you didn't categorize and label folks so quickly for disagreeing on ANYTHING.

• Banned
Can you tell us, Fenton, what Tenet did to deserve that award?

I asked Senator Dianne Feinstein why she attended the celebration, given that she claimed Tenet "duped" her about Iraq WMD intel...

I got called a Nazi for asking...

• Banned
yeah, in the hopes he would re-open the 911 investigation as a patriotic American...

gosh were they wrong...

Obama a patriotic American.... 0 for 2 there...

Can you tell us, Fenton, what Tenet did to deserve that award?

I asked Senator Dianne Feinstein why she attended the celebration, given that she claimed Tenet "duped" her about Iraq WMD intel...

I got called a Nazi for asking...

Me? Nothing, nothing at all. Should have faced charges.

Forum List

Back