Bill Clinton To Speak Of Hillary's Endless Accomplishments! Are We All So Excited! ??

:banana: :dance: :mm: This is going to be very very interesting to watch! The DNC Bill Clinton speech where he will probably go over the life and times of Hillary Ruddman! Yes, especially all of her historic moments when she met Teddy Roosevelt and Abe Lincoln when she was in first grade! :woohoo:
Maybe he will even bring up that Hillary was named after that astronaut "Sir Armstrong Hillary" who was one of the four astronauts that landed on the moon in 1956! :wtf:

We just can't wait to hear the speech! Go Bill Go !!! :thewave:
oh, and dont forget how Hillary dodged those 17 sniper bullets! Good thing she was wearing her contact lenses! :eusa_dance:
I think he might say she is a supporter of women, children and the disabled. No one has pointed that out yet. They keep talking about radical Islamic terrorism. I just don't understand it.

Well, we listened to Trump tell us about Trump's endless accomplishments so I guess we can listen to Hillary's husband tell us about Hillary's accomplishments. Sure got tired of Trump's delicate hands and so on.

"Bill Clinton To Speak Of Hillary's Endless Accomplishments!"

Gonna be the SHORTEST speech ever given at a convention! Fellow Senator Diane Feinstein couldn't name 1 Hillary Clinton accomplishment ... even with the help of 'Google'!

:lmao:

once in a while we will here a Hillary fan bring up the fact that she was in the room at the time when Obama gave the OK to take out Bin Biden,,,,,,big deal!! anyones pet dog or cat could of voted to make that decision.

Hillary just picks on Trump for a few failed businesses,,,yet wont speak of the many of the real estate accomplishments that Trump did for New York,,,and all of those thousands of jobs created!!

Lock her up!
Lock her up!
Lock her up!
...chants from Democrats at the DNC!

'NUFF SAID....

"Bill Clinton To Speak Of Hillary's Endless Accomplishments!"

Gonna be the SHORTEST speech ever given at a convention! Fellow Senator Diane Feinstein couldn't name 1 Hillary Clinton accomplishment ... even with the help of 'Google'!

:lmao:
didnt Hillary part the red sea after Jesus was born? or was that Brian Williams?

I wonder if he'll credit her with the "nuts and sluts" defense she used to destroy Bill's whores back in the 90's? ? That was some great work.....real empowering stuff!
Maybe he'll talk about her incredible ability to trade cattle futures?
He can't leave out her uncanny knack for dodging Bosnian sniper fire? Can he?
Surely he'll mention how she was turned down by the Marines in 1975?
Will he bring up her skill at being named for a famous explorer- long before he was famous?
Surely he'll mention how she only used a secret home server because she didn't want to carry two devices?
And how it was set up "according to all the rules and regulations"? 100% Kosher!!
And how no information marked classified was ever sent from it? You betacha!!
I especially want to hear how she deftly blamed Benghazi on a YouTube Video! And promised the mother of one of the victims that she would bring the man who made that videos to justice!

Yessiree!! SHe has some terrific accomplishments!

Go Hilly Go!!

The big Dogg Bill Clinton will give the speech of hiss life tonight....
There is no way he wants to be living in the same house with the Hildebeast
bumping into each other all day long.....

Having to join her in the shower at night using a loofah on her stretch marks.....
She needs to have a job.....

Will you come and loofah my stretch marks?

Bill looks like a doddering old man. I find it difficult to believe he's only 69.

at least he doesn't look like the donald.
Clinton looks like an unhealthy old man on deaths door. The last time I watched him give a speech he had a prominent shake. He is not well

luckily he's not running for president

he's a vegan. i think that just makes him too thin. plus, you might remember he had a quadruple bypass. that stuff messes you up.

Bill looks like a doddering old man. I find it difficult to believe he's only 69.

Clinton looks like an unhealthy old man on deaths door. The last time I watched him give a speech he had a prominent shake. He is not well

luckily he's not running for president

he's a vegan. i think that just makes him too thin. plus, you might remember he had a quadruple bypass. that stuff messes you up.
Without a doubt.

AIDS is a b!tch...

you're mentally ill
Not out of the realm of possibiluty...reportedly happens when you sleep with / rape hundreds of women and adolescents / kids...

Forum List

Back