Bill Clinton speaks at DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Clinton may not be quite as smooth as he used to be - but he's still a fine speaker. It's a shame that rabid NaziCons tried to impeach him over a few personal/private blowjobs.

No....he was impeached for abuse of power....using his office to deny justice to a citizen.........lying under oath....that, not illegal sex with an intern.

Spin it however you want. He was impeached over BLOWJOBS. BTW, he never had "illegal sex with an intern".

Yep......he could not legally have sex with his intern...federal law prohibits it.......it was illegal.

Really? What law? And why didn't Ken Starr convict him of that?

Bill Clinton may not be quite as smooth as he used to be - but he's still a fine speaker. It's a shame that rabid NaziCons tried to impeach him over a few personal/private blowjobs.

No....he was impeached for abuse of power....using his office to deny justice to a citizen.........lying under oath....that, not illegal sex with an intern.

Spin it however you want. He was impeached over BLOWJOBS. BTW, he never had "illegal sex with an intern".

Yep......he could not legally have sex with his intern...federal law prohibits it.......it was illegal.

:lol:

What law is that? Do you have a link?

Republicans have to have moments where they just look at each other and think "what the hell, why don't we have ANYONE that can speak like he does"? Obama is a very good orator, though his emphasis on the letter s and his constant uhhh, uhhmmm gets a little wearing, but Bill Clinton is the Vilnius School Master on public speaking. Good god. I think this likely his last major public speech as his age is showing but he just knows how to do it.

And also watching the DNC convention in just the last two days, they have people that everyone knows, REAL Hollywood stars, and people who are happy to be alive. Comparatively the RNC convention looked like a review of all the zombies in the Thriller video.

The DNC looks like America and it sounds like America. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things".
Republicans have great, captivating speakers too: Gingrich, Palin, Reagan, Rubio, Trump, Speaker Ryan, Trey Gowdy in no special order.

Take a look at Gowdy giving a non political speech at Liberty.

You have forgotten all about "Chinagate" but I am sure that you will not be revisiting the traitorous actions of the Clintons about that and how many in his cabinet took the 5th and how the major players high tailed it back to China before they could be subpoenaed. Worry not, I will be posting LOTS of good information about Chinagate, the deep water port that was given to China in California and the sweetheart deal they got...all for hefty donations to the Clintons....you can etch that in stone.

So, you've gone from blowjobs to Chinagate? Damn, do you have a Stargate portal, or what?

Republicans have to have moments where they just look at each other and think "what the hell, why don't we have ANYONE that can speak like he does"? Obama is a very good orator, though his emphasis on the letter s and his constant uhhh, uhhmmm gets a little wearing, but Bill Clinton is the Vilnius School Master on public speaking. Good god. I think this likely his last major public speech as his age is showing but he just knows how to do it.

And also watching the DNC convention in just the last two days, they have people that everyone knows, REAL Hollywood stars, and people who are happy to be alive. Comparatively the RNC convention looked like a review of all the zombies in the Thriller video.

The DNC looks like America and it sounds like America. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things".
Republicans have great, captivating speakers too: Gingrich, Palin, Reagan, Rubio, Trump, Speaker Ryan, Trey Gowdy in no special order.

Take a look at Gowdy giving a non political speech at Liberty.

Gowdy Doody? Funny. Hillary ripped him a new ass and made him look like a fool in the last Benghazi inquisition.

yeah....it is there somewhere, and I can't find it.......as President there is no legal way for him to have sex with a lower level employee...

yeah....it is there somewhere, and I can't find it.......as President there is no legal way for him to have sex with a lower level employee...

Apparently Ken Starr was okay with it - except when Bill lied about it.

You have forgotten all about "Chinagate" but I am sure that you will not be revisiting the traitorous actions of the Clintons about that and how many in his cabinet took the 5th and how the major players high tailed it back to China before they could be subpoenaed. Worry not, I will be posting LOTS of good information about Chinagate, the deep water port that was given to China in California and the sweetheart deal they got...all for hefty donations to the Clintons....you can etch that in stone.

So, you've gone from blowjobs to Chinagate? Damn, do you have a Stargate portal, or what?

Bill "drop trou" and his predatory and pedophile ways have already been exposed...so now the masses need to know about the treason that the Clintons committed. I hope you will learn from the things that I will be posting and how the elites are above the law.......learn, grow....evolve.

Bullshit.

Under the law, a person “in a superior workplace position” can legally make or respond to sexual overtures toward an adult employee. If the employee rejects the overtures, then that should be the end of it, and there should be no continued pursuit, and no retaliation based on the rejection. If the overture is the answer to the employee’s dreams, then ok – it’s not sexual harassment. If the employee initiates the overtures, then the boss’s “acceptance” is not sexual harassment.

It’s an affair.

Did Bill Clinton "sexually harass" Monica Lewinsky? Uh, no. | Employment & Labor Insider

Really? Do tell? But yet you slithered away like the pussy that you are when I called you out. You never asked me to articulate what the Jesuit Order of the Illuminati is or it's origins that go back to the British East India Company that later became the Chatham House or as some know it as "The Royal Institute For International Affairs" and it's little brother organization across the pond known as the CFR (Council On Foreign Relations)......debate me, punkinpuss.....give it a shot at refuting what I can show to the truth of the pyramid power structure that really calls the shots, ya little worm. I will bury you.

Here you go, fuckwit.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Quite the intro. "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."

Greatest President of my lifetime.
Bill looks tired and old. His voice is hoarse as he rambles aimlessly with his story. He has lost it; the charm is gone. I can't wait for the fact checks on Hillary's amazing life that seems to be part of American history as Forest Gump was.

the whole party looks tired and old

and playing to a half empty crowd

--LOL

He lied about sex under oath. You can't lie about anything under oath or you'll be charged with perjury. We are a nation of laws whether you liberals like it or not. And apparently you people don't. You look like a fool pushing that impeached because he got a blowjob shit. This is why we need to push you liberals out of every position of responsibility. If you had any ethics, you would not have nominated someone committing a criminal act of storing secret documents on a private server and then attempting to destroy them rather than returning them to the government.

You're describing sexual harassment, not consensual sex, which is what Monica had with him. She gladly took his c*m on her lips. The ladies like Juanita Broderick didn't. That's sexual harassment any CEO would be jailed for. Clinton skated because you can't sue a president while in office or they would be testifying every day.

Last edited:
Quite the intro. "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."

Greatest President of my lifetime.
Bill looks tired and old. His voice is hoarse as he rambles aimlessly with his story. He has lost it; the charm is gone. I can't wait for the fact checks on Hillary's amazing life that seems to be part of American history as Forest Gump was.

the whole party looks tired and old

and playing to a half empty crowd

--LOL

"This is like a 76er's game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back