Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

This is said not in praise of Putin but condemnation of Clinton. Can you even imagine if something close to Waco happened in Russia. The world would be calling for the execution of Putin, but Clinton, the world ho hummed the death of those innocent children.

Now, considering the condemnation of Trump for what he said, and the further condemnation of what Trump allegedly did. Isn't it amazing the public crucifixions that go one just by the mere mention of sexual misconduct? But Clinton? Proved to be a liar, proved to take advantage of a young intern, yet it is those who condemned HIM that the feminists vilified. What hypocrites they are and always will be.

Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?

Great idea. You should start by writing about a dozen letters to the editor, and then make a sign and stand on the street corner. That's what lots of right wing nuts do.
Go ahead, keep defending a sexual pervert, that's what left win perverts do.

This whole thing is just deflection. You can't defend Moore, so you get desperate and go after Clinton. He isn't president; he isn't in politics at all. Get a life.

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
Moore's accusers go back that far, shall we forget about them?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Where is the evidence against Moore? We have DNA on Bubba Clinton!

Yes, we have proof that an adult woman willingly gave him a BJ. An adult woman who went to Washington with just that intention, stating herself she was taking her 'kneepads' with her.

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.
Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..

Moore is not running for President either, so where was your point? I think you dropped it.
Moore is running for office he has to deal with the situation just like Clintoon did when he ran for office...

Clintoon (as you call him) was ALREADY in office.
Well that still doesn't get Moore off the hook..

No, but it does illustrate liberal hypocrisy perfectly!

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Yes, we have proof that an adult woman willingly gave him a BJ. An adult woman who went to Washington with just that intention, stating herself she was taking her 'kneepads' with her.

That means we have proof that he violated numerous federal laws on sexual harassment in the workplace.

Great idea. You should start by writing about a dozen letters to the editor, and then make a sign and stand on the street corner. That's what lots of right wing nuts do.
Haha, ironic that you run to the sexual predator insult in the midst of the Moore accusations. Just curious, what side of the Moore situation are you on?
The truth is the side I am on, once we know it, and we do know the truth about Clinton.
How do you know the truth about Clinton?
The lie, the blue dress, the impeachment, the out of court settlement in the Jones case. It all adds up and is all true.

Besides, all those women that accused him, don't you think they need to be heard, to be believed? How Ironic those are what Hillary said, about other women of course.
Yeah, it took one interview with a Clinton accuser for me to believe her, I could hear it in her voice. I heard the same thing from a Moore accuser

This is said not in praise of Putin but condemnation of Clinton. Can you even imagine if something close to Waco happened in Russia. The world would be calling for the execution of Putin, but Clinton, the world ho hummed the death of those innocent children.

Now, considering the condemnation of Trump for what he said, and the further condemnation of what Trump allegedly did. Isn't it amazing the public crucifixions that go one just by the mere mention of sexual misconduct? But Clinton? Proved to be a liar, proved to take advantage of a young intern, yet it is those who condemned HIM that the feminists vilified. What hypocrites they are and always will be.

Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?
He did not take advantage of an intern. She was an adult. A college student, not a high school student, and she went to Washington with the intention of seducing Clinton, stating she was takinger 'her kneepads' with her. To suggest she was taken advantage of is ludicrous.

I suggest checking the laws on sexual harassment. Because he was in a superior position to her, even her consent does not absolve him of the responsibility to act within the law.

Haha, ironic that you run to the sexual predator insult in the midst of the Moore accusations. Just curious, what side of the Moore situation are you on?
The truth is the side I am on, once we know it, and we do know the truth about Clinton.
The lie, the blue dress, the impeachment, the out of court settlement in the Jones case. It all adds up and is all true.

Besides, all those women that accused him, don't you think they need to be heard, to be believed? How Ironic those are what Hillary said, about other women of course.
Yeah, it took one interview with a Clinton accuser for me to believe her, I could hear it in her voice. I heard the same thing from a Moore accuser

Which one? The one that apparently lied about her age?

He did not take advantage of an intern. She was an adult. A college student, not a high school student, and she went to Washington with the intention of seducing Clinton, stating she was takinger 'her kneepads' with her. To suggest she was taken advantage of is ludicrous.

So your boss, the most powerful man on earth, pressures you for sex, because you are an adult it's OK?

Which one? The one that apparently lied about her age?
No, the one that gave her account in tears and told the story how he pushed himself on her in his car then kicked her out when she wouldn’t suck it. But sounds like you think 30+ people are all lying and part of some conspiracy. Nice. Keep calling these women liars

So your boss, the most powerful man on earth, pressures you for sex, because you are an adult it's OK?
LMAO You people are ridiculous. She went after him. She was an adult. She went to Washington intending to seduce him and have an affair with him, a married man. She stated she was taking her 'kneepads' with her. He did not take advantage of her. If it went to court today, it would not hold up as sexual harrassment.

That means we have proof that he violated numerous federal laws on sexual harassment in the workplace.
There is no law against two consulting adults having a sexual relationship in the workplace. She was not harrassed, not taken advantage of. She went after him.

You know Putin is a war Criminal who had journalists murdered.

Kremlin war crimes: From Chechnya to Syria | CEPA

Of a consensual act with an adult.

There is no law against two consulting adults having a sexual relationship in the workplace. She was not harrassed, not taken advantage of. She went after him.

Laura Ingraham still slithering in the sewer invoking Bill Clinton several times, then had Juanita Broderick on her show tonight! I try to give her the benefit of the doubt when being so partisan, but she's just delusional and malicious now! What will Republicans do when Hillary and Bill pass on? Will they dig up their bodies! Maybe harass Chelsea and her family to give them some kind of pleasure being absolute A-Holes! I don't think people bring up 911 to blame "W" like some of us could, but they will beat up on Bill 18 years out of office! Says a lot about his detractors than the target of their disgusting ire! :beer: :bye1: :rolleyes: :p

Laura Ingraham still slithering in the sewer invoking Bill Clinton several times, then had Juanita Broderick on her show tonight! I try to give her the benefit of the doubt when being so partisan, but she's just delusional and malicious now! What will Republicans do when Hillary and Bill pass on? Will they dig up their bodies! Maybe harass Chelsea and her family to give them some kind of pleasure being absolute A-Holes! I don't think people bring up 911 to blame "W" like some of us could, but they will beat up on Bill 18 years out of office! Says a lot about his detractors than the target of their disgusting ire! :beer: :bye1: :rolleyes: :p
Bill and Hillary are the poster children for hypocrisy, that is why their name keeps coming up in matters such as this one.

Hillary said that women making these kind of accusations need to be heard, need to be believed. Yet she didn't apply that standard to Jones, Brodrick or a host of other Clinton victims.

Of a consensual act with an adult.
Of an unlawful consensual act. Kinda like me leaning you my car and you get caught speeding. Then using the excuse I gave you permission.

Hear when I heard about the left once again smearing another person I thought well maybe they actually did have an epiphany and now see that what both Clintion's did was wrong. But alas no luck, same old same old hypocritical liberals.

Yes, but liberals defended that behavior with Clinton. Also liberals accuse all republicans with having affairs. It's your play book. So you used that card up.

From a teenage girl you have DNA evidence against Clintoon?

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.
Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..
Liberals just last year wanted him back in the white house.

Forum List

Back