Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
Moore's accusers go back that far, shall we forget about them?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Where is the evidence against Moore? We have DNA on Bubba Clinton!
From a teenage girl you have DNA evidence against Clintoon?
No silly, the blue dress only proved how big of liar is Billy.

Bill Clinton has not been president for 17 years......Can the rightist not focus on today?
You have a weak case against a retired politician compared to one running for office now...You can't move the goalpost and condemn one when you exonerate the other...Both be bad....Ain't it a bitch?

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.

What's new?

Great idea. You should start by writing about a dozen letters to the editor, and then make a sign and stand on the street corner. That's what lots of right wing nuts do.
Go ahead, keep defending a sexual pervert, that's what left win perverts do.
Haha, ironic that you run to the sexual predator insult in the midst of the Moore accusations. Just curious, what side of the Moore situation are you on?
The truth is the side I am on, once we know it, and we do know the truth about Clinton.
How do you know the truth about Clinton?
The lie, the blue dress, the impeachment, the out of court settlement in the Jones case. It all adds up and is all true.

Besides, all those women that accused him, don't you think they need to be heard, to be believed? How Ironic those are what Hillary said, about other women of course.

As far as the blue dress, that was between consenting adults. Monica was 22 years old. He was found guilty for lying about a blowjob. I can't condemn him too much for something I and millions of other men have done. The rest of the women you mention, and the ones you didn't mention were heard. The situation was dealt with and was over a few decades ago.

Who said anything about a teenage girl? Not even you did, so why are you throwing up that deflection now?

Ever hear of the blue dress and bodily fluid stains? That was the killer piece of evidence in case you have forgotten.
Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..

What's new?
Yep, you got me on that one. Calling Billy a liar is old news for sure, dog bites man.

What's new?
Yep, you got me on that one. Calling Billy a liar is old news for sure, dog bites man.
I lived in Arkanass when he was gov. we done already knew about that boy..

Why do I need to remember it Clintoon is not running for office??..If all you people want to do is deflect and play partisan finger pointing go ahead, you are no better than those that did it for Clintoon..

Moore is not running for President either, so where was your point? I think you dropped it.

Haha, ironic that you run to the sexual predator insult in the midst of the Moore accusations. Just curious, what side of the Moore situation are you on?
The truth is the side I am on, once we know it, and we do know the truth about Clinton.
The lie, the blue dress, the impeachment, the out of court settlement in the Jones case. It all adds up and is all true.

Besides, all those women that accused him, don't you think they need to be heard, to be believed? How Ironic those are what Hillary said, about other women of course.

As far as the blue dress, that was between consenting adults. Monica was 22 years old. He was found guilty for lying about a blowjob. I can't condemn him too much for something I and millions of other men have done. The rest of the women you mention, and the ones you didn't mention were heard. The situation was dealt with and was over a few decades ago.
You and a million men have lied under oath? Really? I am not saying I would not but if I did and got caught I would suspect to suffer some sort of punishment.

Moore is not running for President either, so where was your point? I think you dropped it.

He is running for elected office.

Moore is running for office he has to deal with the situation just like Clintoon did when he ran for office...

You and a million men have lied under oath? Really? I am not saying I would not but if I did and got caught I would suspect to suffer some sort of punishment.

And he did. It's over. You only look more foolish every time you try to revive ancient history.

This is said not in praise of Putin but condemnation of Clinton. Can you even imagine if something close to Waco happened in Russia. The world would be calling for the execution of Putin, but Clinton, the world ho hummed the death of those innocent children.

Now, considering the condemnation of Trump for what he said, and the further condemnation of what Trump allegedly did. Isn't it amazing the public crucifixions that go one just by the mere mention of sexual misconduct? But Clinton? Proved to be a liar, proved to take advantage of a young intern, yet it is those who condemned HIM that the feminists vilified. What hypocrites they are and always will be.

Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?

Great idea. You should start by writing about a dozen letters to the editor, and then make a sign and stand on the street corner. That's what lots of right wing nuts do.
He's on the "hey, at least one of the 14 year olds gave consent" side.

While I agree a 14 year old can't consent, I find it completely strange that progressives keep saying that a 14 year old cannot consent but insist we need to give them free birth control.

This is said not in praise of Putin but condemnation of Clinton. Can you even imagine if something close to Waco happened in Russia. The world would be calling for the execution of Putin, but Clinton, the world ho hummed the death of those innocent children.

Now, considering the condemnation of Trump for what he said, and the further condemnation of what Trump allegedly did. Isn't it amazing the public crucifixions that go one just by the mere mention of sexual misconduct? But Clinton? Proved to be a liar, proved to take advantage of a young intern, yet it is those who condemned HIM that the feminists vilified. What hypocrites they are and always will be.

Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?

While I agree a 14 year old can't consent, I find it completely strange that progressives keep saying that a 14 year old cannot consent but insist we need to give them free birth control.

Because you can't understand that there are sexually active 14 year olds in America?

Come out from under that rock.

I can only explain it. I can't make you understand it.

Moore is running for office he has to deal with the situation just like Clintoon did when he ran for office...

Clintoon (as you call him) was ALREADY in office.

Because you can't understand that there are sexually active 14 year olds in America?

Come out from under that rock.

They can't consent but they are sexually active.

Not seeing the contradiction there?

Clintoon (as you call him) was ALREADY in office.
Well that still doesn't get Moore off the hook..

He did not take advantage of an intern. She was an adult. A college student, not a high school student, and she went to Washington with the intention of seducing Clinton, stating she was takinger 'her kneepads' with her. To suggest she was taken advantage of is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back