bill ayers forged the documents... usurped !!

do you have doubts about obama's past ??

• yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Not a single link to anything.

WTF?
Alinsky died in 1972; Obama was 11......................Alinsky planned the conspiracy that far back? Obama's friends:

Old friends recall Obama's college years - The Associated Press - POLITICO.com

seriously ?
alinsky had no provision for a sheriff joe.
Yeah, Obama was 11 when Alinsky died; Sec. of State Clinton has been smeared with the Alinsky "tie" also.
Saul Alinsky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alinsky died in 1972; Obama was 11......................Alinsky planned the conspiracy that far back? Obama's friends:

seriously ?
Yeah, Obama was 11 when Alinsky died; Sec. of State Clinton has been smeared with the Alinsky "tie" also.

The "tie' being that she wrote a paper about him in college, in which she said his ideas were ineffective.

seriously ?

The "tie' being that she wrote a paper about him in college, in which she said his ideas were ineffective.

Probably. He does have a time machine, after all.
That explains his mother going to Kenya to give birth, then getting back to the US so quickly! thanks...................

"alinsky had no provision for a sheriff joe."

Probably. He does have a time machine, after all.
That explains his mother going to Kenya to give birth, then getting back to the US so quickly! thanks...................

stay focused peach...
How does anything Alinsky did while alive have any connection with Arpaio? Alinsky DIED in 1972. Is the "link" something Obama read?

stay focused peach...
How does anything Alinsky did while alive have any connection with Arpaio? Alinsky DIED in 1972. Is the "link" something Obama read?

which link peach ?? the wik is just general knowledge, most people have no idea saul alinsky is, that his son might be coinnected to the fogbow.

listen, here is the bottom line... dr. corsi's work is impeccable, it has been since it came out. the people debunking have never read his book. not one of his 125 exibits have ever been debunked... get the book, read the book.

what you hear is people attacking the character of the author and the deliverer of this reality. then we'll get into alinsky.

for now when people start "debunking" ask... well, have you read the book ? my dad always asked me that first. it's the same as "well, have you actually done the work?"... people are tired at the end of the day, i understand, but this is important.

Last edited:
i knew it. now it's a federal (post office) case.

anyway obama's birth certificate isn't a dead issue after all.

think you can say where obama was born ?? kenya ?

scott is insane.

fixed it for you ...

touched a nerve ??... too cryptic girls ?? you know i've been right the whole time...

and here's the real question: are you going to let the violent bullies like obermericon and candycorn... rule the board... and when will you speak up for all women... including the women of tomorrow... like sasha and maliah... are you going to let letterman tell a joke about arod knocking them up like sarah palin's daughter ??? ... will you speak up when bill mars calls them *****, then gives their dad another million ?? peach ? jillian ? emma ? ... anyone ?? will you be laughing then ?? you have no right to judge me.
have you no decency ?? this is why i'm concerned about the left.

Last edited:
scott is insane.

fixed it for you ...

touched a nerve ??... too cryptic girls ?? you know i've been right the whole time...

and here's the real question: are you going to let the violent bullies like obermericon and candycorn... rule the board... and when will you speak up for all women... including the women of tomorrow... like sasha and maliah... are you going to let letterman tell a joke about arod knocking them up like sarah palin's daughter ??? ... will you speak up when bill mars calls them *****, then gives their dad another million ?? peach ? jillian ? emma ? ... anyone ?? will you be laughing then ?? you have no right to judge me.
CandyCorn and myself are anything but Lefties. If you would actually comprehend what you read you would know that. We attack idiots that are too stupid to realize that they are showing the world that they are total fucking morons.
Obama is a crappy President. He's right up there with Jimmy Carter but you're too young to even know about him. Shit, your age explains a lot of the stupid crap that you post. You seem to think that you're going to save the world with this birther crap you keep posting. In the old days idiots like you were limited to big cities, on a corner with a piece of cardboard. The sign usually said "THE END IS NEAR!!!" Now you idiots blather every day with the same shit over and over. Your crap is entertaining for a few minutes and then it just gets stupid. BTW, don't do too many YouTube videos. Public speaking is not one of your strong suits. "Uh" is not a real word.:badgrin::badgrin:

WTF?

Peach, you may be switching the names Alinsky and Ayers. Ayers wasn't mentioned in the ref'd link but he was certainly known by Obama and there are assertions that Ayer's writing style is reflected prominently in writings of Obama (Dreams From My Father) leading to suspicions that Ayers is the ghostwriter.

stay focused peach...

which link peach ?? the wik is just general knowledge, most people have no idea saul alinsky is, that his son might be coinnected to the fogbow.

listen, here is the bottom line... dr. corsi's work is impeccable, it has been since it came out. the people debunking have never read his book. not one of his 125 exibits have ever been debunked... get the book, read the book.

what you hear is people attacking the character of the author and the deliverer of this reality. then we'll get into alinsky.

for now when people start "debunking" ask... well, have you read the book ? my dad always asked me that first. it's the same as "well, have you actually done the work?"... people are tired at the end of the day, i understand, but this is important.
Corsi is an :asshole: and a disciple of Alinsky! :badgrin:

WTF?

Peach, you may be switching the names Alinsky and Ayers. Ayers wasn't mentioned in the ref'd link but he was certainly known by Obama and there are assertions that Ayer's writing style is reflected prominently in writings of Obama (Dreams From My Father) leading to suspicions that Ayers is the ghostwriter.
Ayres is the ghostwriter of all of your MessiahRushie's books.

fixed it for you ...

CandyCorn and myself are anything but Lefties. If you would actually comprehend what you read you would know that. We attack idiots that are too stupid to realize that they are showing the world that they are total fucking morons.
Obama is a crappy President. He's right up there with Jimmy Carter but you're too young to even know about him. Shit, your age explains a lot of the stupid crap that you post. You seem to think that you're going to save the world with this birther crap you keep posting. In the old days idiots like you were limited to big cities, on a corner with a piece of cardboard. The sign usually said "THE END IS NEAR!!!" Now you idiots blather every day with the same shit over and over. Your crap is entertaining for a few minutes and then it just gets stupid. BTW, don't do too many YouTube videos. Public speaking is not one of your strong suits. "Uh" is not a real word.:badgrin::badgrin:

you're not the shiniest dime in the bag, are you ??

Last edited:

Who is Bill Mars?

WTF?

the public pressure is building, alinsky had no provision for a sheriff joe.
This was in your first post; perhaps the writer meant AYERS.

There are two other pieces of impressive testimony. First, when the Sheriff’s office asked the National Archives to produce the immigration records of flights into the US, and specifically into Hawaii, for five years either side of Obama’s alleged birth date (4 August 1961), the one week in 1961 in which the records were unavailable was the week of — you guessed it – 1-7 August. This is beginning to look like a widespread, high-level fraud.

Secondly, the White House had previously told enquirers from the media that no long-form birth certificate existed: all they had was a certification from Hawaii that there was a birth certificate on file.

all we can do is post the growing evidence. the people have to decide.

Forum List

Back