bill ayers forged the documents... usurped !!

do you have doubts about obama's past ??

• yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • no

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
touched a nerve ??... too cryptic girls ?? you know i've been right the whole time...

and here's the real question: are you going to let the violent bullies like obermericon and candycorn... rule the board... and when will you speak up for all women... including the women of tomorrow... like sasha and maliah... are you going to let letterman tell a joke about arod knocking them up like sarah palin's daughter ??? ... will you speak up when bill mars calls them *****, then gives their dad another million ?? peach ? jillian ? emma ? ... anyone ?? will you be laughing then ?? you have no right to judge me.
have you no decency ?? this is why i'm concerned about the left.

Who is Bill Mars?

bill maher, the new obama/democrat party campaign poster spokesman and major donor (1million $). a leading voice for the liberal left.
i think obama uses him to attract the women vote. famous anti christian also. he's the one that calls women ***** and twats, but only conservative women, never democrats like michelle obama.
to me, there is a psychotic double standard on/from the left, for supporting/endearing him.

a milf by the way is a "mother i'd like to fuck"... a lot of people think maher is pretty great, including our "president".

maher, without fully yet understanding how to pronounce sarah palin's name, goes on to ridicule her down syndrome baby., he called governor palin a **** and a twat. he's been in the news lately, for giving obama a million dollars and for calling women ***** and twats.

the rift i suppose, is when the left went wild when rush limbaugh (conservative talk radio host), called sandra fluke, a whitehouse spokeswoman, a slut, but no women ever speak up from the left when mars spews his hate.

i guess this is the new standard of democrat comedy, i don't think he's very clever or funny. he's decades late to be lenny bruce. at this point i think he is the reigning bottomfeeder in television and politics, although he has a lot of competition in chris matthews, odonald etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is evidence that Barry's bios were ghost written by Bill Ayers. There are people that analyze speech and writing patterns but the liberal media isn't interested. I doubt if Ayers has the expertise to forge documents although back in his anarchist terrorist days he no doubt knew people who faked ID's.

There is evidence that Barry's bios were ghost written by Bill Ayers. There are people that analyze speech and writing patterns but the liberal media isn't interested. I doubt if Ayers has the expertise to forge documents although back in his anarchist terrorist days he no doubt knew people who faked ID's.

have you seen jack cashill's work ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxPhnhQ7Tr0]Jack Cashill: "Deconstructing Obama" - YouTube[/ame]

obama's uncle has documents, he is an illegal alien.

fogbow is another obama organisation that forges documents..

Obama forgers admit they produced phony documents

ThePostEmail.com has noted that William Ayers, Obama's
domestic-terrorist pal, wrote in his book Fugitive Days of his methods for obtaining false identities as he hid from the FBI. (Ayers wrote, "I spent impious days over the next several months tramping through rural cemeteries in Iowa and Wisconsin, Illinois and North Dakota, searching for those sad little markers of people born between 1940 and
1950 who had died between 1945 and 1955. The numbers were surprising: two in one graveyard, a cluster of fourteen in another. Those poor souls had typically been issued birth certificates—available to us at any county courthouse for a couple of bucks and a simple form with information I could copy from the death announcement at the archive of the local paper…")

http://stienster.blogspot.com/2012/01/has-source-of-obamas-forged-birth.html

Last edited:
touched a nerve ??... too cryptic girls ?? you know i've been right the whole time...

and here's the real question: are you going to let the violent bullies like obermericon and candycorn... rule the board... and when will you speak up for all women... including the women of tomorrow... like sasha and maliah... are you going to let letterman tell a joke about arod knocking them up like sarah palin's daughter ??? ... will you speak up when bill mars calls them *****, then gives their dad another million ?? peach ? jillian ? emma ? ... anyone ?? will you be laughing then ?? you have no right to judge me.

Who is Bill Mars?

bill maher, the new obama/democrat party campaign poster spokesman and major donor (1million $). a leading voice for the liberal left.
i think obama uses him to attract the women vote. famous anti christian also. he's the one that calls women ***** and twats, but only conservative women, never democrats like michelle obama.
to me, there is a psychotic double standard on/from the left, for supporting/endearing him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyg31Wf18yc]HBO Fires Bill Maher over(time) "Hillary Clinton's ****" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OUJ8ZUTiI]Bill Maher about Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

a milf by the way is a "mother i'd like to fuck"... a lot of people think maher is pretty great, including our "president".

maher, without fully yet understanding how to pronounce sarah palin's name, goes on to ridicule her down syndrome baby., he called governor palin a **** and a twat. he's been in the news lately, for giving obama a million dollars and for calling women ***** and twats.

the rift i suppose, is when the left went wild when rush limbaugh (conservative talk radio host), called sandra fluke, a whitehouse spokeswoman, a slut, but no women ever speak up from the left when mars spews his hate.

i guess this is the new standard of democrat comedy, i don't think he's very clever or funny. he's decades late to be lenny bruce. at this point i think he is the reigning bottomfeeder in television and politics, although he has a lot of competition in chris matthews, odonald etc...
ok ass hat ....your ignorance really shines in this post..

and here's the real question: are you going to let the violent bullies like obermericon and candycorn... rule the board... and when will you speak up for all women... including the women of tomorrow... like sasha and maliah... are you going to let letterman tell a joke about arod knocking them up like sarah palin's daughter ??? ... will you speak up when bill mars calls them XXXXX, then gives their dad another million ?? peach ? jillian ? emma ? ... anyone ?? will you be laughing then ?? you have no right to judge me.

Who is Bill Mars?

i think obama uses him to attract the women vote. famous anti christian also. he's the one that calls women XXXXX and twats, but only conservative women, never democrats like michelle obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyg31Wf18yc]HBO Fires Bill Maher over(time) "Hillary Clinton's ****" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OUJ8ZUTiI]Bill Maher about Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

maher, without fully yet understanding how to pronounce sarah palin's name, goes on to ridicule her down syndrome baby., he called governor palin a XXXX and a twat. he's been in the news lately, for giving obama a million dollars and for calling women XXXX and twats.

A little piece of advise for you. You are not allowed to use the word I edited out on this board, except in The Flame Zone.

Who is Bill Mars?

bill maher

(snip)

Ah ok. Bill Maher.

Who is ODonald?

Who is Bill Mars?

bill maher

(snip)

Ah ok. Bill Maher.

Who is ODonald?

the new oberman guy at msnbc.. and the other big fat guy that called the blonde girl at fox a media whore... he apologised. nbc is a hate station like huffington is a hate site.

what they all do is one thing, but then they say they don't. hypocrisy abounds.. both sides, the media is corrupt, as tools for the politicians...

Last edited:
:eusa_shifty:
Who is Bill Mars?

i think obama uses him to attract the women vote. famous anti christian also. he's the one that calls women XXXXX and twats, but only conservative women, never democrats like michelle obama.

maher, without fully yet understanding how to pronounce sarah palin's name, goes on to ridicule her down syndrome baby., he called governor palin a XXXX and a twat. he's been in the news lately, for giving obama a million dollars and for calling women XXXX and twats.

A little piece of advise for you. You are not allowed to use the word I edited out on this board, except in The Flame Zone.

then move the thread... here is advise for you, when you run out of catagories, that's censorship, it's a story not allowed on the board for a year...

this will work well for you until a republican is elected, then you will change your mind.

thanks hall monitor... but the point here isn't me, it's bill mars and the horrific double standard of media misrepresntation, and of course women standing up for american decent politics. that's funny you deleted **** but left twat...

what if bill mars had called michelle obama the n word ?? would he be "just a comedian" then per chuck schumer... would obama keep the million dollars then (half the money obama raised in february

Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting the president’s re-election, will report $2 million in February donations, group officials said, including $1 million from the television host Bill Maher. Those amounts are substantial for Priorities USA and a related group, which together raised about $6.1 million through the end of 2011. )?? sense the irony ??

i understand obama has recruited bill clinton to work wall street for dough... LOL :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
bill maher

(snip)

Ah ok. Bill Maher.

Who is ODonald?

the new oberman guy at msnbc.. and the other big fat guy that called the blonde girl at fox a media whore... he apologised. nbc is a hate station like huffington is a hate site.

what they all do is one thing, but then they say they don't. hypocrisy abounds.. both sides, the media is corrupt, as tools for the politicians...
this may come as a shock but you're doing the exact same thing as you accuse "them" of ...
logic would dictate that you are also corrupt. :eusa_shifty:

Ah ok. Bill Maher.

Who is ODonald?

this may come as a shock but you're doing the exact same thing as you accuse "them" of ...

good example of an alinsky bullshit turn around.. like if i mention the birth certificate or obama policy, makes me a racist...

people see right through that democrap...

:eusa_shifty:

HBO Fires Bill Maher over(time) "Hillary Clinton's ****" - YouTube

Bill Maher about Sarah Palin - YouTube

then move the thread... here is advise for you, when you run out of catagories, that's censorship, it's a story not allowed on the board for a year...

this will work well for you until a republican is elected, then you will change your mind.

thanks hall monitor... but the point here isn't me, it's bill mars and the horrific double standard of media misrepresntation, and of course women standing up for american decent politics. that's funny you deleted **** but left twat...

what if bill mars had called michelle obama the n word ?? would he be "just a comedian" then per chuck schumer... would obama keep the million dollars then (half the money obama raised in february

Priorities USA Action, a super PAC supporting the president’s re-election, will report $2 million in February donations, group officials said, including $1 million from the television host Bill Maher. Those amounts are substantial for Priorities USA and a related group, which together raised about $6.1 million through the end of 2011. )?? sense the irony ??

i understand obama has recruited bill clinton to work wall street for dough... LOL :eusa_shifty:

Look, I don't care about your silly post. I'm just trying to give you a friendly head's-up that the admin on this board has made the decision that the "c" word is forbidden, except in one sub-forum.

If you don't want to listen, and get yourself infracted, it's no skin off my nose.

good example of an alinsky bullshit turn around.. like if i mention the birth certificate or obama policy, makes me a racist...

Naw it's called being analytical.,,

"good example of an alinsky bullshit turn around" is a fine example that you are no better then people you call corrupt.
for the rest you're an ignorant fuck with with no clue.
BTW you are a racist sexist and proof of the dumbing down of America...

"good example of an alinsky bullshit turn around" is a fine example that you are no better then people you call corrupt.

obama/alinsky/ayers/axelrod democrap... we'll see if it flies a second time... good luck with it... people don't like to see their leaders spend millions on fun/entertainment to amuse themselves, when the masses are unemployed, hungry, struggling and gas is five bucks. we have more than a clue.... now.

Last edited:

obama democrap...
and that's a dodge. anything else I can help you with?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

obama/alinsky/ayers/axelrod democrap... we'll see if it flies a second time... good luck with it... people don't like to see their leaders spend millions on fun/entertainment to amuse themselves, when the masses are unemployed, hungry, struggling and gas is five bucks.
ArnoldGov.jpg

obama democrap...
and that's a dodge. anything else I can help you with?:cuckoo:

can you get me bill maher's autograph ??

Forum List

Back