Bikers for Trump to keep peace at Inauguration!!

Snowflakes......every male on the right knows the level of ghey. Dollar to a thousand stale donuts there will be zero physical outbursts.

A couple of summers ago, a bunch of Snowflakes lit a fire in Washington Square in NYC in protest. The poetry tree hugging types.........small biker gang came in and kicked the BBQ grill over. It was like roaches scattering in a Baltimore hotel room.:bye1:

LOL......in other words, the fags and the bulldogs wont be getting out of hand......not even a little!:2up::bye1:

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

The "Wall of Meat" ..........and I have to say.......hoping to see some fags heads bashed apart.:coffee: Would make it the most spectacular inauguration in the history of the Republic!!

The basic message?

If we ever choose up sides, the left is fucked!!:deal:
I think Obama's special forces and commandos can take the bikers...what do ya think?

Obama's special forces are the fags and the sexually confused.
Tell that to the sniper in that building located 1000 yards away or the "fags" piloting that Black cobra helicopter with it's twin mini-guns ready to perforate everything he sees.

LOL......in other words, the fags and the bulldogs wont be getting out of hand......not even a little!:2up::bye1:

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

The "Wall of Meat" ..........and I have to say.......hoping to see some fags heads bashed apart.:coffee: Would make it the most spectacular inauguration in the history of the Republic!!

The basic message?

I think Obama's special forces and commandos can take the bikers...what do ya think?

Tell that to the sniper in that building located 1000 yards away or the "fags" piloting that Black cobra helicopter with it's twin mini-guns ready to perforate everything he sees.

OK s0n.....we'll all be sure to keep a close eye out for them!!:bye1:

God.....how the fuck did we get to a place in this country with so many fucking girly-men. WTF? Really.........these males who actually voted for Hillary? Many of them parents!!:ack-1: Raising boys......its a disaster.

The basic message?

Motorcycle gangs after ww2 were started by vets.
Many gang initiations require military service before you can belong to their gang.
So you might want to rethink that.
Yeahhh, but military service could mean the guy was a chaplains assistant or clerk. Crack troops like the special forces or Navy seals are no joke brother....

So you think that special forces and commandos will allow snowflake cupcake SJWs funded by Soros to behave badly, provoke mayhem but would only intervene if the SJWs started getting their asses thoroughly kicked just because they are loyal to the queer Barrypuppet? I kinda doubt it.....

God.....how the fuck did we get to a place in this country with so many fucking girly-men. WTF? Really.........these males who actually voted for Hillary? Many of them parents!!:ack-1: Raising boys......its a disaster.

The pussification of this country has been going on for a very long time. Wanna bet that most of the leftard clown posse "men" (and in their case I use that word loosely) can even change a tire, change their own brakes and oil...even change out a thermostat or fix a household appliance, kill and gut wild game if it came to that? Build a fence, use a post-hole digger, mix concrete? They are nothing but domesticated beasts of burden dependent on the system....

The pussification of this country has been going on for a very long time. Wanna bet that most of the leftard clown posse "men" (and in their case I use that word loosely) can even change a tire, change their own brakes and oil...even change out a thermostat or fix a household appliance, kill and gut wild game if it came to that? Build a fence, use a post-hole digger, mix concrete? They are nothing but domesticated beasts of burden dependent on the system....

Indeed........you know exactly what I mean dude. Learned stuff all.......ghey role models growing up. Didn't engage in competition. You could see it coming back in grade school if you looked closely. Really........should not be parents. Worst of all, get 'em face to face and the debate like fucking women with passive aggressive gheyness.

The basic message?

Those forces arent being deployed there for republicans. They are there to stop you violent democrats.

The basic message?

Motorcycle gangs after ww2 were started by vets.
Many gang initiations require military service before you can belong to their gang.
So you might want to rethink that.
Yeahhh, but military service could mean the guy was a chaplains assistant or clerk. Crack troops like the special forces or Navy seals are no joke brother....

So you think that special forces and commandos will allow snowflake cupcake SJWs funded by Soros to behave badly, provoke mayhem but would only intervene if the SJWs started getting their asses thoroughly kicked just because they are loyal to the queer Barrypuppet? I kinda doubt it.....
Nope, I was just making a "what if" scenario. It ain't gonna happen.

The basic message?

Those forces arent being deployed there for republicans. They are there to stop you violent democrats.
If the democrats turn as violent as you conservatives did in the past, we might have a problem. And keep in mind that any "fags' among them aren't going to show up. Only the braves will do that!

The basic message?

You think the special forces and commandos have any respect for the queer Barrypuppet that will soon be a bad memory and would protect the SJWs funded by Soros? I wouldn't bet so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig of that happening.
President Obama is leaving office with a 58% approval rating. One of the highest. The orange clown is entering office with a disapproval rating that is higher than that.

The basic message?

SJW snowflakes...the angst-ridden indoctrinated morons are gonna take Trump down!!!!! LMAO!
The orange clown will take down the orange clown. You may well see the GOP leading the campaign for an impeachment if the clown continues to dance to Putin's tune.

16142797_10207851002488171_4022852494818278775_n.jpg

People like me that see the collusion of Trump with Putin to get him elected as a clear and present danger to the republic. If the Russians hacked the Dems, you can bet they hacked the GOP and Trump, also. Which they will use judiciously after Friday. When Trump talks of desiring the breakup of the EU, and the diminishment of NATO, what else is to be assumed, other than he is dancing to Putin's tune.

The basic message?

Those you mention are there to protect the new President from idiots like you that would protest because you're mad about the results.

The basic message?

Those you mention are there to protect the new President from idiots like you that would protest because you're mad about the results.

The Military is still under Obama's control until after the inauguration. And you and I just might be surprised how many of those protecting Trump are closet members of the LBGT community. I would imagine some"fags" have fought in some of the toughest skirmishes in the middle east. So, being gay may not equate to cowardice... Just look back at the ancient Greek and Roman fighting men and rulers. They conquered the known heterosexual world and the rampant homosexual proclivities among them made little difference on the battle field.

Forum List

Back