Bikers for Trump to keep peace at Inauguration!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
LOL......in other words, the fags and the bulldogs wont be getting out of hand......not even a little!:2up::bye1:

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

The "Wall of Meat" ..........and I have to say.......hoping to see some fags heads bashed apart.:coffee: Would make it the most spectacular inauguration in the history of the Republic!!

The basic message?

If we ever choose up sides, the left is fucked!!:deal:

LOL......in other words, the fags and the bulldogs wont be getting out of hand......not even a little!:2up::bye1:

'Bikers for Trump' to Form 'Wall of Meat' If Inauguration Protests Get Out of Hand

The "Wall of Meat" ..........and I have to say.......hoping to see some fags heads bashed apart.:coffee: Would make it the most spectacular inauguration in the history of the Republic!!

The basic message?

I think Obama's special forces and commandos can take the bikers...what do ya think?

The basic message?

Could the bikers catch the ghey if something breaks out?

The basic message?

I think Obama's special forces and commandos can take the bikers...what do ya think?

Trump voters cupcake

Bikers in winter in the Northeast.....takes a special kind of stupid.

Everyday this week will be above 50 degrees in DC.

Untitled.png

Yep, the snowflake, cupcake angst-ridden commie SJWs better mind their manners and protest peacefully....trying to goad someone into kicking their ass could result in a very painful experience and Soros isn't paying that much.

The basic message?

Obama's special forces are the fags and the sexually confused.

The basic message?

You think the special forces and commandos have any respect for the queer Barrypuppet that will soon be a bad memory and would protect the SJWs funded by Soros? I wouldn't bet so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig of that happening.

The basic message?

SJW snowflakes...the angst-ridden indoctrinated morons are gonna take Trump down!!!!! LMAO!

The basic message?

SJW snowflakes...the angst-ridden indoctrinated morons are gonna take Trump down!!!!! LMAO!

What are the fags going to do, limp wrist slap people?

The basic message?

Motorcycle gangs after ww2 were started by vets.
Many gang initiations require military service before you can belong to their gang.
So you might want to rethink that.

The basic message?

Most of those bikers are Veterans groups. They can handle themselves. I have a lot of buddies in those groups. I'm too old to ride now or I would be there. However, they aren't the people the cops are worried about.

The basic message?

What are the fags going to do, limp wrist slap people?

These purse-swing queers and trans-gendered freaks in ass-less chaps are going to aim their asses at the crowd and fart because they had "Mexican food" earlier.....

The basic message?

Man.....That would bring a tear to my eye.

The basic message?

Most of those bikers are Veterans groups. They can handle themselves. I have a lot of buddies in those groups. I'm too old to ride now or I would be there. However, they aren't the people the cops are worried about.
well, if they are the same bikers who rode to join the Indian protestors in South Dakota , I can respect them as being egalitarians.

The basic message?

Motorcycle gangs after ww2 were started by vets.
Many gang initiations require military service before you can belong to their gang.
So you might want to rethink that.
Yeahhh, but military service could mean the guy was a chaplains assistant or clerk. Crack troops like the special forces or Navy seals are no joke brother....

Forum List

Back