bigots get nearly a million firefighter gets about 90k....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
what is wrong with this picture.....a bunch of bigots get nearly a million in donations for being bigots...while a firefighter who fell into the fire from the roof of a burning building gets 90 k in donations....call me crazy but shouldnt it be the reverse?

still whining about it

they, the militant homosexuals and their their leftest ilk can't stand it when they LOSE their BS on the weaker and the innocent in the country

way to stand up to them people...GOOD FOR YOU:clap:

what is wrong with this picture.....a bunch of bigots get nearly a million in donations for being bigots...while a firefighter who fell into the fire from the roof of a burning building gets 90 k in donations....call me crazy but shouldnt it be the reverse?

Let's see

A lynch mob goes after a tiny family business, in a tiny town, threaten their building and their life's.

A firefighter falls through a roof while fighting a fire, has insurance and a city to finance his hospital care.

And, how are these the same?

The irony (actually the stupidity) of the OP is that the gay mafia threatened to BURN DOWN the pizza joint, that would have put firefighters life's at risk.

Good Lord bones

Another glimpse into their depravity into their own hell. whoa

Check out this anti-Religious Freedom moron’s math-challenged conspiracy theory

CBwYcHZUIAA1JFr.jpg:large

Read more: Check out this anti-Religious Freedom moron s math-challenged conspiracy theory The Right Scoop -

Well...to be fair...the fireman is a bigot too. Hes a white male...in a profession thats mostly white males. So hes automatically a bigot.

The donations to the Christian restaurant owners is an expression of outrage that someone who was totally innocent had their business closed and their lives threatened. The pizza owners did nothing. They denied service to no one. They weren't even accused of discrimination.

The public just showed some outrage.

The donations to the Christian restaurant owners is an expression of outrage that someone who was totally innocent had their business closed and their lives threatened. The pizza owners did nothing. They denied service to no one. They weren't even accused of discrimination.

The public just showed some outrage.

well they can't have that. Everyone is suppose to BOW down to them and their hateful agendas

and when people don't they call you a BIGOT bigot bigot

before that you were all racist racist...these are your fellow countrymen and women calling you every name they can dream up . shun them like the plague

Translation: I want some of that free money!!!!!!

What's wrong with the picture is that libs are blind?

where did i ask for money...merely think it reflects the bogus morals and standards of conservatives...that bigots profit while hard working firefighters are given crumbs from the banquet....

where did i ask for money...merely think it reflects the bogus morals and standards of conservatives...that bigots profit while hard working firefighters are given crumbs from the banquet....

LOL, as if it was ONLY conservatives that donated. you shouldn't talk about who has morals.

because you are bigot against anyone who is a conservative

you all lost deal with it

LOL, as if it was ONLY conservatives that donated. you shouldn't talk about who has morals.

because you are bigot against anyone who is a conservative

you all lost deal with it

So how much did you and heart patient boi give?

what did i lose? o do tell? i am merely amused at this thinking...bigots are great who must be rewarded...hell i wouldnt reopen if i had nearly a million bucks handed to me..and could cry foul and continue to get public pity and money.....if a liberal business was engaged in this ....you would be going nuts..

stephanie you are hardly one to talk about hate etc and so forth...is there anyone who you dont agree with that you dont hate?

what did i lose? o do tell? i am merely amused at this thinking...bigots are great who must be rewarded...hell i wouldnt reopen if i had nearly a million bucks handed to me..and could cry foul and continue to get public pity and money.....if a liberal business was engaged in this ....you would be going nuts..

stephanie you are hardly one to talk about hate etc and so forth...is there anyone who you dont agree with that you dont hate?

I know you all don't like your brand of hate shoved back in your face. but oh well

I don't go around calling people bigots and racist over something as petty as people donating to something they found worthy. so sorry I don't sit back and take that kind of petty hate

the leftest after people stood up to them and donated to a cause they thought worthy...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back