bigots get nearly a million firefighter gets about 90k....

The people have spoken and obviously don't buy the trashy "bigotry" shit the leftist constantly fling around. Wallowing in shit is the best they can do.

The people have spoken and obviously don't buy the trashy "bigotry" shit the leftist constantly fling around. Wallowing in shit is the best they can do.

Yep, and as we see they just can't stand it....I'm proud of the American people who stood up against this hate of attacking a small business and some state law for nothing ...way to go

what is wrong with this picture.....a bunch of bigots get nearly a million in donations for being bigots...while a firefighter who fell into the fire from the roof of a burning building gets 90 k in donations....call me crazy but shouldnt it be the reverse?

Let's see

A lynch mob goes after a tiny family business, in a tiny town, threaten their building and their life's.

A firefighter falls through a roof while fighting a fire, has insurance and a city to finance his hospital care.

And, how are these the same?

The irony (actually the stupidity) of the OP is that the gay mafia threatened to BURN DOWN the pizza joint, that would have put firefighters life's at risk.

Good Lord bones
They've become a hate group.

where did i ask for money...merely think it reflects the bogus morals and standards of conservatives...that bigots profit while hard working firefighters are given crumbs from the banquet....

You really are that dumb.

The radical part of your side threatened to start the very thing that injured that firefighter.

It's official.

THREAD FAIL.

what is wrong with this picture.....a bunch of bigots get nearly a million in donations for being bigots...while a firefighter who fell into the fire from the roof of a burning building gets 90 k in donations....call me crazy but shouldnt it be the reverse?
Bigotry sells...if you are the first ones. I pity any other bigots who try the same thing now....it won't work twice.

where did i ask for money...merely think it reflects the bogus morals and standards of conservatives...that bigots profit while hard working firefighters are given crumbs from the banquet....

The radical part of your side threatened to start the very thing that injured that firefighter.

It's official.

THREAD FAIL.
These people create and foster an environment of hate and hypersensitivity and division, and then complain when crazy shit happens.

Amazing.

Bigotry sells...if you are the first ones. I pity any other bigots who try the same thing now....it won't work twice.

You gonna not just threaten arson and murder, next time your sides following through?

Oh, I see

i have never threatened anyone......save it pop.....dont go all stephanie here lol

i am amazed at the rationalization and justification yall have for your hate....

It's official.

THREAD FAIL.

Bingo and that is going to hurt:clap2:

It's official.

THREAD FAIL.
These people create and foster an environment of hate and hypersensitivity and division, and then complain when crazy shit happens.

Amazing.

That gives them something that gets them outta mommas basement.

Again, it's how they role

i assure you stephanie i have been called worse by better lol...now its a wonderful day and i am out to celebrate...i am surprised you christians dont have more to do....

The two situations are not remotely analogous. The Firefigther was harmed in an accident. The Pizza Parlor owners are victims of a Thought Police strategy to single out powerless individuals as an "example" to others. Thou Shalt Not Defy the Prog Agenda.

Showing support for the Pizza Parlor owners is showing support for freedom of speech and freedom of religion. That's an important cause.

Nor would I say the two compete with each other. Support of the Pizza Parlor owners is not Non-support of the firefighter.

i assure you stephanie i have been called worse by better lol...now its a wonderful day and i am out to celebrate...i am surprised you christians dont have more to do....

Happy Easter. I wish a lot like you were more christian like. have a nice day

Forum List

Back