Bigot in Obama Admin. Resigns...

That may be true, but listen to the cheers in the room when she said what she did...

That, my friend, is not a good spotlight on the NAACP....

That's true too, the cheers definately make the audience look very bad.

But maybe she was being cheered for overcoming her racist thinking.

Truthmatters. What do you think?

Wow... Does it hurt to stretch that much for Bigots?...

Are you White?

:)

peace...

I've heard that the end of the video that is missing contains that lady claiming that she used to think like that and that she realized it was wrong to think like that.

I dont have ANY proof of this yet but if its true the lady was doing exactly what I desire everyone who thinks like that to do...and that is realize it is wrong and own up to it.

That may be true, but listen to the cheers in the room when she said what she did...

That, my friend, is not a good spotlight on the NAACP....
Until we hear the entire tape there is no way of knowing why the "cheered" ... they may simply have been agreeing with her description of herself as a former racist.

But wait! These are black people!

Dork.

Ahhh...

So YOUR opinion is gospel truth...:cuckoo:

Fucking Idiot....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Radical Leftist bigots like this woman are infesting our Government. Is this really what America wants? This President's "Community Organizer" loons are destroying our nation. Lets just hope & pray this President is a one & doner. So much damage done in such a short time. It's very sad. Make 2010 & 2012 count America.

Radical Leftist bigots like this woman are infesting our Government. Is this really what America wants? This President's "Community Organizer" loons are destroying our nation. Lets just hope & pray this President is a one & doner. So much damage done in such a short time. It's very sad. Make 2010 & 2012 count America.

Well, they are buying Votes with the Extension of Unemployment so...

peace...

You people see everything a black person says as negative huh?

Wow.
You seem to see color more than anyone I have ever debated with.

I suggest you start looking deeper into yourself Truthmatters. I fear you are exactly what you despise.

She won't accept that. I can't even get to to admit that she has ever been wrong.

I watched the video and thought what most thought, that she was a racist. Until I saw the bit at the end where she said (approx 1:50 in): "that's when it was revealed to me that it's about poor vs. those who have. It's not so much about white . . . it IS about white and black . . . but it's not, you know . . . it opened my eyes. Because I took him to one of his own".

The video is cut off and I don't know what else she said. If this experience did, in fact, open her eyes that it is about poor vs. black and white . . . then why did she resign?

I don't like her "that his own kind would take care of him" statement or attitude. "Own kind"? Imagine had that come from the mouth a white person.

YouTube - shirley sherrod reveals her past racism

Even in Possibly Acknowledging that she was Wrong, she is still a Bigot in how she Views other Races...

"one of his own"...

What the FUCK?...

peace...

People can't change their views?

Laws may have been broken as well. The moment she brought race into her decision making process at work is when she became a racist and may have broken laws. This isn't being discussed but it is possible she violated discrimination laws. This should be pursued in my opinion.

Well, they are buying Votes with the Extension of Unemployment so...

peace...

Yep. Buying off the populace with boubles and trinquets while they continue to not to address what they need to be doing to get the economy going, and that is merely getting the HELL out of our way.

Isn't it cool how a few Elitists in the District of Criminals can hold 300M + people at bay with boubles/trinquets?

Sadly comical. Turns out it was a slanderous hatchet job by breitbart and Foxnews.

Hardly surprising though.

You posted that immediately after my video link and it makes you look ill-informed and possibly agenda driven.

did you see her interview on CNN....it was the OBAMA admin that forced her to resign.

Yes. The Obama administration caved to pressure from Breitbart & ilk to force her to resign.

Because Breitbart posted yet another edited, out of context video.

Sadly comical. Turns out it was a slanderous hatchet job by breitbart and Foxnews.

Hardly surprising though.

You posted that immediately after my video link and it makes you look ill-informed and possibly agenda driven.

did you see her interview on CNN....it was the OBAMA admin that forced her to resign.

Yes. The Obama administration caved to pressure from Breitbart & ilk to force her to resign.

If only obama listened to glenn beck ;) http://video.foxnews.com/v/4287769/beck-why-was-shirley-sherrod-fired

And guess what sports fan, brieitbart fracking lied.

Politics, Political News - POLITICO.com.

Both breitbart and fixedlies knew the tape was edited and used it anyway. The "White" Farmers also came forward to defend Ms. Sherrod.

Before jumping into the pool, make sure there is water in it first.

Interesting how you guys continue to ignore the one actual clip from Foxnews that totally contradicts your worldview.

If only obama listened to glenn beck ;) Beck: Why Was Shirley Sherrod Fired? - Video - FoxNews.com

I know, I saw the video. Beck jumped on it because it was a way to make Obama look bad - and he's a firm believer that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Remember when he tried so hard to get Massa to shit talk Obama, and then got all pissed when it didn't work?

Forum List

Back