Big Three face bankrupcy

interesting sealybobo, you say negative things about people who make 20million a year, then you go ahead and take a shot at a guy who makes $45k.

maybe i missed your sarcasm, but it seems to me nobody's pay scale is correct("you are dumb and poor" or "you are rich and out of touch"). possibly why you support 0bama.

You just about nailed it. I don't think the rich are stupid, just greedy and heartless. To start a war for money? Can you imagine?
But there are so few of them. They shouldn't run government because they don't represent 99 percent of the people. That's why they call them the top 1 percent. Its you dumb mother f'ers that I don't get. You vote for a party that doesn't represent your own financial interests.

But most ppl that make $45 k aren't that stupid, at least I hope.

And I find it funny that you guys think my aggressive style is harmful to my party, and Obama picked Joe "tell it like it is" Biden.

You guys are done. Now you can't run Romney cause biden will smoke him in the debates.

You just about nailed it. I don't think the rich are stupid, just greedy and heartless. To start a war for money? Can you imagine?
But there are so few of them. They shouldn't run government because they don't represent 99 percent of the people. That's why they call them the top 1 percent. Its you dumb mother f'ers that I don't get. You vote for a party that doesn't represent your own financial interests.

But most ppl that make $45 k aren't that stupid, at least I hope.

And I find it funny that you guys think my aggressive style is harmful to my party, and Obama picked Joe "tell it like it is" Biden.

You guys are done. Now you can't run Romney cause biden will smoke him in the debates.

don't call me stupid for voting for a "party" i never voted for bush and i have no plans for voting for mccain.

"most ppl that make $45k aren't that stupid, at least i hope." thanks for an a-hole comment that is a shot at a most americans.

just for your information, there is only 1 vp debate.

Forum List

Back