BIG!!!! Latest Gruber video will finish off Obamacare

Look for Captain Choom to simply rewrite the law himself as he has already done like 30 times. The most lawless president in history.

The law CAN be changed by congress if obozo will go to congress and make a deal. But he won't do that. He won't admit he screwed up yet again.

Congress isn't going to make a deal, they are going to try to repeal it.

Here's the thing you guys don't get. Big Insurance actually like the ACA. And the Roberts Court is a Business Court. As much as the rednecks out in the sticks dislike ObamaCare because a black guy came up with it, big business is perfectly fine with it.

Hey genius, they didn't like Hillary 'Her Thighness' Clintons healthcare plan either

-Geaux
Yeah, and to counter HillaryCare, the GOP proposed an individual mandate. Known affectionately these days as ... ObamaCare.
That lie has been debunked so many times anyone repeating it reveals himself as a mindless hack. No shock it's you.
Oh look, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: chimes in to once again show everyone why he's the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: Here is claiming the following has been debunked ...

Individual health care insurance mandate has roots two decades long

The Heritage Foundation "substantially revised" its proposal four years later, according to a 1994 analysis by the Congressional Budget Office. But the idea of an individual health insurance mandate later appeared in two bills introduced by Republican lawmakers in 1993, according to the non-partisan research group ProCon.org. Among the supporters of the bills were senators Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, who today oppose the mandate under current law.

Hey, look! Isn't that Fox News reporting what I said, which you moronically claimed was "debunked??" Why yes, yes it is indeed. Keep up the good work!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As usual, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: makes me laugh. You do your job well.

It's cheap for those on low/no income.

Right, because the rest of us are being shaken down to subsidize their rates. It's welfare, in other words.
People like us (tax payers), were already shaken down. People who can't afford insurance use emergency rooms for health care but wouldn't pay the bill. Tax dollars cover those losses. At least now, those bills will be paid by insurance companies only at a loser cost.

Then why is Obamacare more expensive? The previous arrangement was a better deal.
First you have to prove it's costing tax payers more than it was costing tax payers to pay for emergency room care for all those who previously didn't have insurance.
Why don't we start making people pay for their hospital stays... "AND" kill ACA?

We'll call it the "Return to Responsibility" Act.
Oh? And how do you propose making people who couldn't even afford health insurance; pay hospital bills which are even costlier?

You are confused.

ACA health care is taxpayer funded. My health care is not. But I get to fund ACA health care plans with my income. You see the difference? Further when someone is allowed to force their way on onto my health care plan with pre-existing conditions, I get screwed up the ass, because I have to pay for their lack of foresight.

As for your fire deflection.. I'm glad you admit you were wrong to compare that.

No confusion at all, dumbass. Your health insurance plan is subsidized by the government, you aren't taxed on it, and neither is your company, and there are a shitloads of allowances that keep these plans afloat. So again, if you didn't get sick this year, you are subsidizing someone else. If you did get sick, someone else is subsidizing you.

And obviously, you didn't get my point on the fire department, I'm starting to think you are a little stupid. Or maybe just a Libertarian.
My health insurance is not subsidized by government. I take my income after taxes and pay for my health insurance premiums, which are not tax deductible. You are a stupid, lying POS.

I got your point on the fire department you think we need federal guild-lines to force the states, counties, and cities to pay their employees federally mandated wages. It's moronic.
And yet, it's a system which has been proven to work in Massachusetts.

Exemptions? What exemptions are you talking about? You are just making shit up left and right.

What planet do you live on where a trauma surgeon will let a patient die in the ER while he goes off to get a cat stuck up a tree?

If you don't know anything about health care... just come out and admit it. You're embarrassing yourself.

I think I am starting to confuse you here a bit.

Okay, we have people dying all the time from treatable diseases while billions are spent on things like Botox injections and plastic surgery and boob jobs. That was my point about treating medicine like a commodity instead of a public service. I'm sorry you are so dense that you can't make the connection.

Now, on to the point.

Individually-purchased health insurance is usually a one-year contract. But these insurance policies are subject to a federal policy called "guaranteed renewability." Once an insurer covers you, it has to offer you renewals as long as you want them, and it's not allowed to raise your premium based on new information about your health.

This rule, created by the bipartisan Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), is basically rent control for health insurance. It benefits the sick by obligating health insurers to write policies at a loss; they make up the difference by charging more to the healthy.

Read more: Your Private Health Insurance Is Really A Government Program - Business Insider
You have NO CLUE what you are talking about.

You want to BAN PLASTIC surgery so you can use rich people's money to perform more "important" operations? What kind of mutation are you suffering from? A doctor won't be allowed to become a plastic surgeon cause you don't find it "socially" acceptable? ROFL wow.. What else do you find socially immoral that needs to end because it's a waste of your money? Football? Entertainment? I thought it was bad enough when you marxists demanded to legislate toilet flushes, but this one's a new one on me, now you marxists want to end plastic surgery to force plastic surgeons to work on more important things.. ROFL

HIPPA has nothing to do with rent control. Rent control is mandating that the rent does not go up. ACA is mandating that the cost of insurance increase beyond the ability of the people to pay for it.

You are confused.

ACA health care is taxpayer funded. My health care is not. But I get to fund ACA health care plans with my income. You see the difference? Further when someone is allowed to force their way on onto my health care plan with pre-existing conditions, I get screwed up the ass, because I have to pay for their lack of foresight.

As for your fire deflection.. I'm glad you admit you were wrong to compare that.

No confusion at all, dumbass. Your health insurance plan is subsidized by the government, you aren't taxed on it, and neither is your company, and there are a shitloads of allowances that keep these plans afloat. So again, if you didn't get sick this year, you are subsidizing someone else. If you did get sick, someone else is subsidizing you.

And obviously, you didn't get my point on the fire department, I'm starting to think you are a little stupid. Or maybe just a Libertarian.
My health insurance is not subsidized by government. I take my income after taxes and pay for my health insurance premiums, which are not tax deductible. You are a stupid, lying POS.

I got your point on the fire department you think we need federal guild-lines to force the states, counties, and cities to pay their employees federally mandated wages. It's moronic.
And yet, it's a system which has been proven to work in Massachusetts.
Yes, marxist health care systems work. So do capitalist systems. Point?

Right, because the rest of us are being shaken down to subsidize their rates. It's welfare, in other words.
People like us (tax payers), were already shaken down. People who can't afford insurance use emergency rooms for health care but wouldn't pay the bill. Tax dollars cover those losses. At least now, those bills will be paid by insurance companies only at a loser cost.

Then why is Obamacare more expensive? The previous arrangement was a better deal.
First you have to prove it's costing tax payers more than it was costing tax payers to pay for emergency room care for all those who previously didn't have insurance.
Why don't we start making people pay for their hospital stays... "AND" kill ACA?

Oh? And how do you propose making people who couldn't even afford health insurance; pay hospital bills which are even costlier?

The reason the bills are high for the people that do pay, is the people that don't pay.

Those people that currently refuse to pay their bills? They'll have to hand over the keys to their BMWs.

Look for Captain Choom to simply rewrite the law himself as he has already done like 30 times. The most lawless president in history.

The law CAN be changed by congress if obozo will go to congress and make a deal. But he won't do that. He won't admit he screwed up yet again.

Here's the thing you guys don't get. Big Insurance actually like the ACA. And the Roberts Court is a Business Court. As much as the rednecks out in the sticks dislike ObamaCare because a black guy came up with it, big business is perfectly fine with it.

Hey genius, they didn't like Hillary 'Her Thighness' Clintons healthcare plan either

-Geaux
Yeah, and to counter HillaryCare, the GOP proposed an individual mandate. Known affectionately these days as ... ObamaCare.
That lie has been debunked so many times anyone repeating it reveals himself as a mindless hack. No shock it's you.
Oh look, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: chimes in to once again show everyone why he's the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: Here is claiming the following has been debunked ...

The Heritage Foundation "substantially revised" its proposal four years later, according to a 1994 analysis by the Congressional Budget Office. But the idea of an individual health insurance mandate later appeared in two bills introduced by Republican lawmakers in 1993, according to the non-partisan research group ProCon.org. Among the supporters of the bills were senators Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, and Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, who today oppose the mandate under current law.

Hey, look! Isn't that Fox News reporting what I said, which you moronically claimed was "debunked??" Why yes, yes it is indeed. Keep up the good work!

As usual, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: makes me laugh. You do your job well.
Um Heritage Foundation is not the GOP.

Looks like this has been debunked yet again.

You want to BAN PLASTIC surgery so you can use rich people's money to perform more "important" operations? What kind of mutation are you suffering from? A doctor won't be allowed to become a plastic surgeon cause you don't find it "socially" acceptable? ROFL wow.. What else do you find socially immoral that needs to end because it's a waste of your money? Football? Entertainment? I thought it was bad enough when you marxists demanded to legislate toilet flushes, but this one's a new one on me, now you marxists want to end plastic surgery to force plastic surgeons to work on more important things.. ROFL

Where did I say I wanted to "ban" plastic surgery? I just pointed out that we have our priorities wrong when we have people not getting needed care but the rich can get unnecessary procedures easily.

HIPPA has nothing to do with rent control. Rent control is mandating that the rent does not go up. ACA is mandating that the cost of insurance increase beyond the ability of the people to pay for it.

But that's exactly what HIPPA does, guy. THe government MANDATES that if you have terminal cancer, your insurance company can't drop you and can't increase your rates.

ACA's flaw is that it counted on big insurance to keep its promises. We should have went to single payer, we should have created a public option to compete with them.

-Geaux

You are too stupid for words, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

I pointed out the GOP proposed the individual mandate and after your moronic claim that was debunked, I posted a link to a Fox News article about how Republicans introduced two separate bills containing an individual mandate, yet you still deny it. :eusa_doh: And no, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, that's not like man date when you go out with your boyfriend.

Keep the laughs coming, :laugh2: Jester! :laugh2: They're much appreciated.

-Geaux

You are too stupid for words, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:

I pointed out the GOP proposed the individual mandate and after your moronic claim that was debunked, I posted a link to a Fox News article about how Republicans introduced two separate bills containing an individual mandate, yet you still deny it. :eusa_doh: And no, :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2:, that's not like man date when you go out with your boyfriend.

Keep the laughs coming, :laugh2: Jester! :laugh2: They're much appreciated.
Gee two bills from who knows how long ago and that now represents the GOP.
You are one big fucking stupid ignorant retard. That's for sure.

Where did I say I wanted to "ban" plastic surgery? I just pointed out that we have our priorities wrong when we have people not getting needed care but the rich can get unnecessary procedures easily.

But that's exactly what HIPPA does, guy. THe government MANDATES that if you have terminal cancer, your insurance company can't drop you and can't increase your rates.

ACA's flaw is that it counted on big insurance to keep its promises. We should have went to single payer, we should have created a public option to compete with them.
What necessary procedure is not being done in this country?

Insurance rates change all the time, you are COMPLETELY CLUELESS.

The reason the bills are high for the people that do pay, is the people that don't pay.

Those people that currently refuse to pay their bills? They'll have to hand over the keys to their BMWs.

The argument the Obamacare is cheaper for the people who had insurance because now the people who weren't covered will not recieve treatment in the emergency room is idiotic because Obamacare is vastly more expensive than the plans we previously.

How did we gain anything from Obamacare? Just admit that we got fucked by Obamacare.

Yes, go ahead and throw a couple million people out in the street. It would be a great move!

Hey einstein. Obamacare is just a year old. We could easily go back to what we had in 2013. It worked better than this.

[

The argument the Obamacare is cheaper for the people who had insurance because now the people who weren't covered will not recieve treatment in the emergency room is idiotic because Obamacare is vastly more expensive than the plans we previously.

How did we gain anything from Obamacare? Just admit that we got fucked by Obamacare.

Govt healthcare is never about saving money. It's about controlling people. When everyone gets health care from the govt, there will be a list in washington of govt critics and god help them if they get sick.

It's hard to detail the winners in Obamacare.
Insurance companies? Nope. They had to take a bunch of high risk cases in exchange for what they thought were tons of customers. Turns out the demographics skewed and they'll be looking to the gov't for essentially bailout money.
Doctors? Nope. Compensation getting cut all the time
Drug companies? No.
Middle Class? Hell no
Poor people? They were covered by Medicaid anyway
Young people? They got fucked worst of all.
Democrats? Nope. They were told this was a ticket to perpetual majorities. We see how that worked out.
No one benefitted from this. No one.

Forum List

Back