“Big F*cking Deal”: 10 Huge Things Obama Did To Fix America You Never Hear About

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

“Big F*cking Deal”: 10 Huge Things Obama Did To Fix America You Never Hear About

Here are 10 of the things (and there are a LOT more) President Obama did:
  1. 70 Straight Months Of Job Growth. Obama inherited an economy in massive decline, as THOUSANDS of jobs were being lost every single month. Since February of 2010, the second month of his second year, America has added jobs every month.
  2. 18 Million People Got Health Insurance. The Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, expanded health insurance coverage to 18 million people who didn’t have it before this president. Not a single Republican voted for it.
  3. Ending Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. Gays can now openly serve in the U.S. military
  4. Banning The Pre-Existing Condition. Insurers can no longer deny health insurance coverage for adults and children with pre-existing conditions.
  5. Tobacco Is Now Regulated By The FDA. President Clinton tried to get legislation passed that would regulate tobacco, but was unable to do so. Under President Obama, the industry that contributed so much to cancer is under government scrutiny.
  6. Remade Student Loans, Helping Poor People To Go To College. The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act was “a revolution in how America finances higher education.” The law transferred student loans from Sallie Mae and private lenders, resulting in a $36 billion expansion of Pell Grants which will send low-income undergraduates to college.
  7. Hidden Credit Card Fees Are Dead. Credit card companies are no longer allowed to impose hidden fees on their customers.
  8. Busted Diploma Mills. The Obama administration engineered a crackdown on unscrupulous for-profit diploma mills at a time when more and more people need alternative education venues.
  9. Reduced Energy Use. A little noticed piece of regulation ruling the process behind commercial air conditioners will reduce U.S. energy use by 1 percent, all on its own.
  10. Gas Prices Down, Oil Imports Down, Coal Plants Shutting Down. America’s importation of oil from foreign sources is down 60% from what it was in 2008, and a third of polluting coal plants are closing – yet gas prices have collapsed as America has gotten cleaner. U.S wind power is up 400% while 400,000 electric cars are now on our roads.

Great president? Or our greatest president?

Considering that the majority of what you posted was crap, I will say one of the WORST, if not THE worst presidents of all time. And I voted for him the first time.

Of course you didn't list the 'crap' and prove it 'crap.'

This is the second time silly boy has posted this shit list and the first time it was comprehensively destroyed. It need not take any more of my valuable time.

15%2Byard%2Bpenalty.jpg

Considering that the majority of what you posted was crap, I will say one of the WORST, if not THE worst presidents of all time. And I voted for him the first time.
No where near. GW Bush the worst or nearly the worst president we've had. Obama is way, way above GW in performance. Honest people agree to that. Presidential historians agree to that.

No where near. GW Bush the worst or nearly the worst president we've had. Obama is way, way above GW in performance. Honest people agree to that. Presidential historians agree to that.

Funnily enough he ranks one spot lower than Bush....

And neither are low enough in my opinion.

Measuring Obama against the great presidents

He does not rank lower than Bush.

You are so full of shit. I was not referring to Bush Sr. but Bush Jr, G W Bush, who ranks 17, that's right, 17, levels lower than Obama. Who the hell are you trying to fool? LMAO

According to YOUR site, Obama is ranked 18th, GW is ranked 35th. LOL

Last edited:

According to the experts he does....Sorry...

You are just making me laugh out loud. Take another look at your poll. LOL

A survey with only self selected respondents isn't even accurate enough to figure a percentage of accuracy. Nothing more than political masturbation.

You are just making me laugh out loud. Take another look at your poll. LOL

Ah, you're correct, i misread it.

Forum List

Back