Big election in the 18th District of PA today-- a sign of what's headed toward the GOP this Nov.

I thought he said he'd vote against Nancy P?

Yep, he'll vote for a different Democrat.
why wouldn't he? we know this. he's a chameleon.

He's a democrat, he's just not a liberal one, why does that make him a chameleon?

If he is re elected to one of the new redrawn PA districts this is what will happen.

• He will be a Democrat
  • The Democrats take the house in a wave year
  • He will vote for another Democrat as speaker and not Pelosi
  • Either another Democrat will be speaker or it will be Pelosi
  • He will still be a Democrat
  • He will vote more often in agreement with Pelosi than Republicans
  • Bye-bye GOP protecting Trump from himself

That is one of the Country's greatest hope. trump is slowly taking this country down.
Trump is a despicable person, even more so than Hill, imo. However, I'm not sure he's taking the country down. There is SOMETHING between him and Russia, and while getting Nato to pay more a fair share is a good thing, allowing Putin to drive wedges amongst our strongest allies (who fought with us in Afgan) makes us less safe.

But aside from the Russia connection, I'm not sure that he's doing much harm. The ACA is dead, but that may not be a bad thing as it was a failure as much as a success. The judiciary is going way right, but the judiciary polices itself within the constitution's parameters - even the ACA was not a constitutional crisis along the lines of Watergate or civil rights. We needed to deal with China and trade a long time ago. If steel prices increase greatly, he'll back down ... he's rather good at reversing field for an old fat guy. His sabre rattling with NK actually had a curious effect of causing a liberal SK leader to take control of the defense against NK. The wal is hyperbole, but open borders are not an option.

But yeah, his personality is at odds with most Americans. And the dems have their best shot at the House since W invaded Iraq.
funny the congress said no to the russia thing. you know this right? so how would you know differently then them? How many trump people have you interviewed?

He's a democrat, he's just not a liberal one, why does that make him a chameleon?

If he is re elected to one of the new redrawn PA districts this is what will happen.

• He will be a Democrat

That is one of the Country's greatest hope. trump is slowly taking this country down.
Trump is a despicable person, even more so than Hill, imo. However, I'm not sure he's taking the country down. There is SOMETHING between him and Russia, and while getting Nato to pay more a fair share is a good thing, allowing Putin to drive wedges amongst our strongest allies (who fought with us in Afgan) makes us less safe.

But aside from the Russia connection, I'm not sure that he's doing much harm. The ACA is dead, but that may not be a bad thing as it was a failure as much as a success. The judiciary is going way right, but the judiciary polices itself within the constitution's parameters - even the ACA was not a constitutional crisis along the lines of Watergate or civil rights. We needed to deal with China and trade a long time ago. If steel prices increase greatly, he'll back down ... he's rather good at reversing field for an old fat guy. His sabre rattling with NK actually had a curious effect of causing a liberal SK leader to take control of the defense against NK. The wal is hyperbole, but open borders are not an option.

But yeah, his personality is at odds with most Americans. And the dems have their best shot at the House since W invaded Iraq.
funny the congress said no to the russia thing. you know this right? so how would you know differently then them? How many trump people have you interviewed?

Congress did not say no to the Russia thing, Repubs in the Congress did. Did you expect anything different from them?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• He will be a Democrat

Congress did not say no to the Russia thing, Repubs in the Congress did. Did you expect anything different from them?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
so where is the democrats evidence then?

ACA is not dead. The Russian connection is harmful. The judiciary is fine. The wall is not being built. As long as Canada and Mexico are not harmed by the steel tariff, there is no problem there.

Last edited:
Fat boi: the whole world is watching.

Yup you’ve now been humiliated in a “ sure thing “ election.

America is fighting back against this incompetent president right smack dab in the middle of Trump country.

Sweet.

The blue wave continues.

Also people are neglecting to realize the impact of the last minute Fake Libertarian who gave the middle finger to the people of PA and ran despite having no chance to win.

And Saccone was an awful candidate and just Flat and uninspiring.
This was a referendum on your serial sex offender.
They spoke loudly and clearly.
STOP his hateful agenda.

There ya go blaming Saccone just like Oreo predicted. Just like you blamed your child molester Roy Moore who STILL hasn’t conceded yet.
Lmao

ACA is not dead. The Russian connection is harmfuly. The judiciary is fine. The wall is not being built. As long as Canada and Mexico are not harmed by the steel tariff, there is no problem there.
I agree that the belief that the Fed govt has a role in making sure every American has access to HC without making the ER the primary care source is alive and well.

Also people are neglecting to realize the impact of the last minute Fake Libertarian who gave the middle finger to the people of PA and ran despite having no chance to win.

STOP his hateful agenda.

There ya go blaming Saccone just like Oreo predicted. Just like you blamed your child molester Roy Moore who STILL hasn’t conceded yet.
Lmao
Imo there's real question about why the gop seems to saddle up candidates who really really suck. LOL I mean I know Hillary/Kaine, but the gop barely scraped by even then. LOL

STOP his hateful agenda.

Lmao
That's the thing. An agenda cannot be built on hate. If the gop would instead focus on actual governance it'd be ok. But since 2008, we've proven we can't govern for shit. LOL And it's not often a good idea to have the national leader be from Queens. There's a culture thing there

So by running more trump you lose in a (supposedly) safe red district?

Why does everyone keep calling this a red district? The predominant part of the 18th district is Allegheny County, which is Hard Blue. Always has, always will be. Allegheny Country was solidly behind Hillary and Trump lost big there. It was Lamb all the way there. Allegheny County is Pittsburgh, and it and Phili are always blue in PA, just about the only blue regions. Lamb won in Allegheny Country by a huge margin, and if Lamb wins this race, it will be because of always blue Allegheny Country.

The fact that a GOP like Saccone is right on the edge of winning in the district is a GOOD sign, but its also a moot point: the position only lasts a few months anyway and then will likely be redrawn next year by mandatory state laws and be lost anyway. So if the Democrats think they've won anything here, they are just kidding themselves as always.

Why does everyone keep calling this a red district? The predominant part of the 18th district is Allegheny County, which is Hard Blue. Always has, always will be. Allegheny Country was solidly behind Hillary and Trump lost big there. It was Lamb all the way there. Allegheny County is Pittsburgh, and it and Phili are always blue in PA, just about the only blue regions. Lamb won in Allegheny Country by a huge margin, and if Lamb wins this race, it will be because of always blue Allegheny Country.

The fact that a GOP like Saccone is right on the edge of winning in the district is a GOOD sign, but its also a moot point: the position only lasts a few months anyway and then will likely be redrawn next year by mandatory state laws and be lost anyway. So if the Democrats think they've won anything here, they are just kidding themselves as always.
it's called a ploy.

Why does everyone keep calling this a red district? The predominant part of the 18th district is Allegheny County, which is Hard Blue. Always has, always will be.

In 2012 Romney took it by 17% over Obama
In 2016 Trump took it by 20% over Hillary

Sounds pretty republican to me.

In 2012 Romney took it by 17% over Obama
In 2016 Trump took it by 20% over Hillary

Sounds pretty republican to me.

You're an idiot. Just more bullshit you pulled off some website on the web and swallow whole. Presidential elections are not run on nor decided by congressional districts, but by counties. Allegheny County hasn't voted red in ages, if ever. Both Trump and Romney lost heavy in Allegheny County. Saccone won by a large margin in the adjoining parts of the 18th district, but Lamb won very heavy in Allegheny Country which is the largest part of the 18th District. Your DNC handlers are lying to you again.

Nothing has swung, nothing has changed. There has been no big victory here for the Democrats, win or lose.

Because . . . it is a blood red district? It has not gone blue since Clinton days. Trump took it by twenty.

What happened to your lying polls libs, the margin thus far is only 2 tenths of 1% .002 I thought your Dem guy had this in the bag. God you people are liars. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.

• He will be a Democrat
he took DNC money, he is whatever they want him to be at any time. He needed to win for them, so they gave him rope to go and make his policy in line with Trump to win. once done, the chameleon will then change back and vote Democrat. On everything, because, he took the DNC money. The DNC also knew there wasn't enough time before November for him to have to show those chameleon colors.

The Dems only spent about a million on Lamb, I think the Republicans spent over 10 million on the other guy.

Anyway, Lamb did not take on Trump's policies, they happen to agree with each other on a couple of items to include tariffs which is a traditionally liberal thing to do (and usually don't work).

Hopefully this is a good sign that Democrats are going back to being more of a big tent party where they don't shoot their own for not being pure enough, you know, like Republicans do.

Lamb isn't "mirroring" Trump's policies. He agrees with Trump on tariffs and guns.

That's about it.

• He will be a Democrat

Yep, if anything I'd just like to see Congressional leadership stop defending the indefensible. If Democrats take over the House by large numbers then neither party will have much stomach to defending Trump.

What happened to your lying polls libs, the margin thus far is only 2 tenths of 1% .002 I thought your Dem guy had this in the bag. God you people are liars. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
You believe in polls now?

:) Winning.

No dummy do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Who thought Lamb had this in the bag? I thought he was going to give the Republican a run for their money (and he made the GOP spend a lot) but quite honestly I thought Lamb would lose.

Forum List

Back