Big election in the 18th District of PA today-- a sign of what's headed toward the GOP this Nov.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Today, March 12th, 2018 we have a special election going on in a predominately Republican district in Pennsylvania. A big steel district that Trump won by 20 POINTS in 2016, and one that has consistently voted for Republicans over the last several election cycles.

Democrat Connor Lamb was ahead yesterday by 2 points according to real clear politics, and has out funded Republican Rick Saccone by tons. And he did it with LOCAL money. The RNC had to dump 10 million into Saccone's race to keep up with Lamb, and of course the ASS CLOWN went out to PA over the weekend to give a stump speech for Saccone, that ended up being a speech about himself--along with some of his typical never ending phyco-babble.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Pennsylvania 18th District Special Election - Saccone vs. Lamb
Democrat Lamb significantly outraises Republican Saccone in final stretch of Pennsylvania special election - CNNPolitics
'The world is watching': GOP braces for potential upset in Pennsylvania special election - CNNPolitics

Expect very heavy turn-out. But if Connor Lamb wins this race OR even gets close to winning, this will be a pretty good indication of the bloodbath that is coming for Republicans in the upcoming November 2018 midterm election cycle.

Just a note that 39 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements, and will not be seeking reelection in November.
A Record Number of House Republicans Will Not Seek Re-Election in 2018

color-voter-discont-web.jpg

Keep an eye on this race, polls close at 8 p.m. in Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
Here is my prediction:

If the Dem wins the Trump zealots will say it does not mean anything. If he losses they will say “see, Trump is the greatest human to ever walk the planet”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The most interesting aspect is that democrat Lamb is running almost as a moderate republican. He actually said he would not vote for Pelosi. The question is whether young democrat candidates will continue the lurch to the right or if they are lying.

The most interesting aspect is that democrat Lamb is running almost as a moderate republican. He actually said he would not vote for Pelosi. The question is whether young democrat candidates will continue the lurch to the right or if they are lying.

It's all the DNC has, is to try to feign acting LIKE a republican to get the votes, then like always, sway 180° in the other direction. How many times can they fool you with the same trick?

AS I PREDICTED Dem's would return to lying like they did in 2008, pretending to be center right Republicans then once elected they will go full retard liberal.

There is so lurch to the right happening.

To win in a Republican district you would have to be anti-Nancy Pelosi---:auiqs.jpg: Lamb is what you call a Blue Dog Democrat, much more conservative than a liberal democrat but still a Democrat who is more focused on working people, solid union member support than Republicans are.

And it's blue dogs that have been winning all these special elections. They attract everyone, including moderate Republicans.

Here is my prediction:

If the Dem wins the Trump zealots will say it does not mean anything. If he losses they will say “see, Trump is the greatest human to ever walk the planet”

And ... If the Democrats win they will say it means something ... If the Democrats lose they will blame the ignorant people of PA.

Rinse and Repeat ... Politics today is just a sorry rerun of yesterday.

AS I PREDICTED Dem's would return to lying like they did in 2008, pretending to be center right Republicans then once elected they will go full retard liberal.
Just like me! I blazed the trail bigly.

LOL your post count isn't even 100 :itsok:

I dropped some terrific pearls of wisdom on Pittsburgh. The best words.

Did you see the other day, 96% of what they do, all I do is good stuff, the economy is the best it's ever been.

LOL your post count isn't even 100 :itsok:
I have thousands and thousands of tweets. Millions.

Here is my prediction:

And ... If the Democrats win they will say it means something ... If the Democrats lose they will blame the ignorant people of PA.

Rinse and Repeat ... Politics today is just a sorry rerun of yesterday.

It doesn't matter if Connor Lamb wins or not--it's all in the numbers. If he wins--it means total devastation for Republicans in the midterm. If he loses it's by how much he loses by, which then, according to RCP indicates a good ass kicking for Republicans. We're talking 20 points in November 2016 to what it's going to be tonight. That's what you WATCH.

th

It doesn't matter if Connor Lamb wins or not--it's all in the numbers. If he wins--it means total devastation for Republicans in the midterm. If he loses it's by how much he loses by, which then, according to RCP indicates a good ass kicking for Republicans. We're talking 20 points in November 2016 to what it's going to be tonight. That's what you WATCH.

th

Excuse me for not including the fact an idiot like you would attempt to make it mean something no matter what ... :dunno:
Thanks for enlightening us with your optimism ... You're gonna need it.

Forum List

Back