Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.
Really? Check out the guests that Cuomo interviews on a daily basis and then try and back up your last statement.

Logic intellect is the highest value intellect

These works for net worth and balance

These are trump supporters

The insane greed types have lower logic and cannot have the correct balance

The lowest logic comes from the democrats

These are blind people thinking they are not blind. Very harmful for them to make their own decisions

Look at the stampede out of New York

New York is going down fast

The only reason the snowflakes were watching was in anticipation of breaking news of Trump and his family being arrested.

Now the democrat leaders will get charged with big crimes

This then will drop their ratings even further

When the shit really hits the fan they'll have no choice but to report on it.
Of course they'll soft peddle everything and make excuses but they'll report it.
I’ll ask you ask well....
And when they don’t get arrested will you accept that you’ve been living in a delusional world or will you make up some lame deep state excuse?

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state

so what happens next. CNN polls showing that Trump would even lose to Maxine Waters in a landslide?

People have awakened to see who are now guilty of high treason

The rats will now run

The democrats and deep state

Conspiracy Media CNN and MSNBC Still Down in Ratings Since Mueller Report

"Conspiracy Media CNN and MSNBC Still Down in Ratings Since Mueller Report"

well....

1. cons are NOT going to desert FAUX news
so I imagine their ratings stay pretty steady

2. I wouldn't be surprised to find that lots of moderates, liberals and rational people are turned off by ALL news sources (including faux news)

3. I don't watch ANY news service.

I poke around various sites reading different peoples take on events.

Perhaps most rational people are no longer tuning in to any news "source".

The only reason the snowflakes were watching was in anticipation of breaking news of Trump and his family being arrested.

Of course they'll soft peddle everything and make excuses but they'll report it.
And when they don’t get arrested will you accept that you’ve been living in a delusional world or will you make up some lame deep state excuse?

I look at it like this.
Someone was lying throughout the Trump investigation.
And it obviously wasnt Trump.
So now what?

Last edited:
No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.
Low IQ is a republican conservative trait. Conservatives have a fake news system that is working like propaganda should work. Enjoy the ignorance.

I look at it like this.
So know what?
There in lies your problem. Trump is and was lying as it is all he can do.

The rats will now run

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Democrats march to their marching orders. They get those orders from outlets like CNN. A drop in ratings could mean a drop in interest.

A successful election is when a party is able to energize their voters to actually come out and vote. Last election set records for midterm turnout for both parties. The Dems were more successful because of hate. Hate messages that were provided by outlets like CNN.

The less people tuning in means the less people that get those messages, and ultimately, less voter turnout.
Calm before the storm Ray. If you don’t think the Trump haters are going to make some major noise during the 2020 campaign then you are nuts.

The rats will now run

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Big fines will come down to the giant companies that owns and uses a media ssource to brainwash Americans to help fool them to buy their products

Big laws will be made to stop that and a logic tests for voters and people free. Many unwise will lose their freedoms to buy from crooked brainwashing insane greed companies
Big fines... How so? Big Laws... What laws? Please explain

Low IQ is a republican conservative trait. Conservatives have a fake news system that is working like propaganda should work. Enjoy the ignorance.

So what do you have to say now that you know they were wrong for the last two years?
Just an honest mistake?

Really? Check out the guests that Cuomo interviews on a daily basis and then try and back up your last statement.

Logic intellect is the highest value intellect

These works for net worth and balance

These are trump supporters

The insane greed types have lower logic and cannot have the correct balance

The lowest logic comes from the democrats

These are blind people thinking they are not blind. Very harmful for them to make their own decisions

Look at the stampede out of New York

New York is going down fast
This has got to be one of the funniest and most ignorant statements I’ve heard today. I don’t think it’s worth a retort, you gotta know the shit you’re shoveling. Thanks for the chuckle!

I look at it like this.
So know what?
There in lies your problem. Trump is and was lying as it is all he can do.

Any day now.......:auiqs.jpg:

Well, lemme just dump Republican Conservatism because I wanna be wicked smaht just like you!

:auiqs.jpg:

Go Fuck Yourself, asshat-o-tronic.

I like Santorum on CNN, but he's only on the one Cuomo show occasionally. Most times CNN has no real conservatives. They must have something good on Michael Steele, he used to be smart. (or is he on MSNBC??)
Anyway, MSNBC only has never-Trumpers, like Navarro that does her nails, or Nicole Wallace that now loves liberal judges. What will the never-Trumpers do for 2020? Turn democrat??

Wrong

You got to know what makes up the IQ scores

And you got to know what is the BEST success in order to know who are the wise and unwise

The logic part of the IQ is the most valuable of all intellect types to have

A great memory can get many degrees by copying what they are told. Does not mean they are wise

Net worth shows higher logic than degreed people with student debt and working in higher cost big cities

Also the highest logic will choose balance over imbalance

Clearly the dems and their supporters have low logjc and should not be free to make their own decisions

The rats will now run

Big fines will come down to the giant companies that owns and uses a media ssource to brainwash Americans to help fool them to buy their products

Big laws will be made to stop that and a logic tests for voters and people free. Many unwise will lose their freedoms to buy from crooked brainwashing insane greed companies
Big fines... How so? Big Laws... What laws? Please explain

Laws made to stop companies from fooling the low logics

Either stop the lower logics interactions with the snake oil salesman coming from the monster greed corporations who uses their media arm to do their brainwashing harm

Stop the low logic people from watching or listening

Or stop the fake brainwashing news with laws

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state
Obama’s crooked Lawyer? Is that how you’re spinning it now? And what was that guy doing? Working with Trumps campaign manager on some illegal shit? I don’t think you’re gonna get too far trying to spin this back to Obama. Find another talking point

I look at it like this.
So now what?
Ugh Trumps been lying throughout his entire life. Pick a random date in his presidency and we can probably find something he said that isn’t true.

But to your point. What lie are you talking about?

Forum List

Back