Biden's response to the Hamas attack that killed Americans

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Joe was enjoying a White House barbeque.

Political commentator Stephen L. Miller: "This is f***ing infuriating. Americans are dead and being held hostage. Biden went to a BBQ and Blinken is begging Turkey to tell Israel to stand down. I've never seen anything like this. Ever."

Twitter personality Amiri King: "Israeli citizens are being raped, tortured, and slaughtered, less than one month after Biden released more than $6b in funds to Iran in a prisoner swap on the anniversary of 9-11. What does Biden do? Biden says f*** it, calls a lid before noon, and throws a barbecue with live music in the Rose Garden."

But hey, Orange man bad, besides January 6th so no worries Dims.

Political commentator Stephen L. Miller: "This is f***ing infuriating. Americans are dead and being held hostage. Biden went to a BBQ and Blinken is begging Turkey to tell Israel to stand down. I've never seen anything like this. Ever."

Twitter personality Amiri King: "Israeli citizens are being raped, tortured, and slaughtered, less than one month after Biden released more than $6b in funds to Iran in a prisoner swap on the anniversary of 9-11. What does Biden do? Biden says f*** it, calls a lid before noon, and throws a barbecue with live music in the Rose Garden."

Israel murders US journalists and you ciowns cheer.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Any American stupid enough to go to Israel takes their own chances, don't they?

after 70 years of Zionist abuse, the Palestinians struck back. Why is anyone surprised?

Israel is going to fully blockade Gaza.

NO FOOD WATER OR ELECTRICITY.

CONGRATS HAMAS. You fools just committed suicide. Hope it was worth it. Many of you will meet Allah soon.

Forum List

Back