Biden's response to the Hamas attack that killed Americans

Palestinians are a Semitic people, too.

Two groups of Semitic people arguing over who an imaginary sky fairy promised a strip of land to, is not my problem.

Bullshit, you're an anti-semite from way back. So many posts of yours hating on Jews right here on this board.

You're just another chickenshit DemoKKKrat Jew-hater who hides behind "anti-Zionism" to spread your neo-Nazi hate.

So what you are saying is that we need to pay the Zionist Squatters protection money so they don't trigger the end of the world?

Um, do you realize how crazy that sounds, right?

The reality is if Iran gets the bomb, there probably won't be much the Zionists can do about it. They really don't have the capability to launch a conventional strike against Iran that would be meaningful, and a nuclear strike would be a true war crime that would make them an international pariah.

The only reason why Iran wants nukes is to protect themselves from the Zionist Squatters.

Saddam gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Qadafy gave up his nukes, and we murdered him.
Kim Jong Il kept his nukes, and the world kissed his ass and his son's ass.

Sounds to me like it's a good reason for Iran to get nukes. Too bad Trump sabotaged the agreement to keep them from making them.

I think it's less of a psychology than a realization of ideological consistency.

You see, in the 1960s, the Democrats (finally) stopped straddling the fence between appeasing racist whites and making half-hearted attempts towards racial equality, to go full on trying to address the racial wrongs, along with the gender wrongs, imperialism, and other issues.

MEANWHILE, Jews, who used to be standing side by side with blacks demanding civil rights, suddenly realized they were "White Enough" and stopped caring. I've got mine, fuck you. Now, this doesn't mean all of them. Jews STILL vote 70% Democratic, about the same numbers as Hispanics and Asians.

The realization liberals have come to is that you can't oppose racial inequality in the US and South Africa, but think it's okay in Israel, because Hitler did a nasty once.

Yes, because that's what the NAZIS would have done. This is the fundamental problem with Zionism... take away the symbols, and they become identical.

The Squatters go back to Europe where they came from.

Joe was enjoying a White House barbeque.

Political commentator Stephen L. Miller: "This is f***ing infuriating. Americans are dead and being held hostage. Biden went to a BBQ and Blinken is begging Turkey to tell Israel to stand down. I've never seen anything like this. Ever."

Twitter personality Amiri King: "Israeli citizens are being raped, tortured, and slaughtered, less than one month after Biden released more than $6b in funds to Iran in a prisoner swap on the anniversary of 9-11. What does Biden do? Biden says f*** it, calls a lid before noon, and throws a barbecue with live music in the Rose Garden."

But hey, Orange man bad, besides January 6th so no worries Dims.

In Joes defense he most likely thought someone said Mr President the Ham Hocks and Potato Salad are attacking

Joe was enjoying a White House barbeque.

Political commentator Stephen L. Miller: "This is f***ing infuriating. Americans are dead and being held hostage. Biden went to a BBQ and Blinken is begging Turkey to tell Israel to stand down. I've never seen anything like this. Ever."

Twitter personality Amiri King: "Israeli citizens are being raped, tortured, and slaughtered, less than one month after Biden released more than $6b in funds to Iran in a prisoner swap on the anniversary of 9-11. What does Biden do? Biden says f*** it, calls a lid before noon, and throws a barbecue with live music in the Rose Garden."

But hey, Orange man bad, besides January 6th so no worries Dims.

No democrats should ever be in office again. They are a disgrace.

Yet another manufactured "outrage" post.
1696872596261.png

Drumstick?

Bullshit, you're an anti-semite from way back. So many posts of yours hating on Jews right here on this board.

You're just another chickenshit DemoKKKrat Jew-hater who hides behind "anti-Zionism" to spread your neo-Nazi hate.

Uh, dude, I hate to break this to you... but you listed a whole bunch of my criticism of Zionism to prove that my stance against Zionism is a facade.

You aren't very bright, are you?

But you support giving Billions to Ukraine to buy weapons.

Um, yeah... Ukraine represents an existential threat to Democracy.

Who an imaginary sky pixie gave a strip of desert to in the Middle East isn't.

Uh, dude, I hate to break this to you... but you listed a whole bunch of my criticism of Zionism to prove that my stance against Zionism is a facade.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Um, yeah... Ukraine represents an existential threat to Democracy.

Who an imaginary sky pixie gave a strip of desert to in the Middle East isn't.

You're not criticizing Zionism, you're hating on Jews, because you're an anti-semitic piece of shit.

It can be honestly said that while Israel burns, while Americans are being murdered, beheaded, kidnapped, tortured, the American president was celebrating with a BBQ.
At least he didn't look at his watch every 30 seconds wanting to not be bothered.

Forum List

Back