Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)

Funny how a this graph has such a lack of proper context.

The only reason Obama spent less is because the GOP took over congress.....yet you give him all the credit. The last time the GOP took over they gave Clinton a surplus.
In reality Obama always said they needed to spend more. His usual response to every budget was "It doesn't go far enough".
The massive increase under Trump....and happens under most Republican presidents is the attempt to rebuild the military that the Democrat president gutted. And then it really took off when COVID hit. Oh....and 2022 isn't over BTW. I figure by the end of the fiscal year in October the deficit will be pretty massive.

You guys crack me up. The results speak for themselves. Your spin doesn’t change the facts. They are right there for all to see. Make up a narrative, I don’t care what you need to do to feel good.

Deficits are down under democrats. Employment goes up. You guys at some point need to stop lying to yourselves.

You guys crack me up. The results speak for themselves. Your spin doesn’t change the facts. They are right there for all to see. Make up a narrative, I don’t care what you need to do to feel good.

Deficits are down under democrats. Employment goes up. You guys at some point need to stop lying to yourselves.
Deficits aren't down under Democrats....because Democrats have been running congress behind the scenes all along. We had to get rid of Paul Ryan because as soon as he took over the House he gave Obama everything he wanted. The same can be said about Turtle-neck McConnell.

Honestly, anyone who has lived through the last 18 months, above ground, and even implies that Biden has been fiscally responsible, should be the recipient of a huge Dope Slap. There were TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS that Biden wanted to spend, but was denied!

Jesus fuck!

Honestly, anyone who has lived through the last 18 months, above ground, and even implies that Biden has been fiscally responsible, should be the recipient of a huge Dope Slap. There were TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS that Biden wanted to spend, but was denied!

Jesus fuck!
Exactly. All they're doing is trying to grab as much of our money as they can to jack up inflation.

Extraordinary times required extraordinary actions... however, now that we are getting back to normal the President has us trending to be better and more liquid than Trump did in any year.. including pre covid. Suck it if you dont like reality.
Eating your own horseshit.

Good for you.

Am I the only one who doesn’t block you? That’s nonsense.
According to the graph you provided the deficit to date for 2021 was $2.06 Trillion. Veggie Joe passed his $1.9 TRILLION "Stimulus package" by then.

Do the math, Dipshit.

Take out Veggie Joe's $1.9 TRILLION "stimulus" and Trump left him a balance budget.

:oops8: :oops8::oops8:
Look you moron, the total cost of all Covid stimulus packages stands at over six trillion dollars, most of that spent during Trump's last year in office, a desperate attempt to keep the economy afloat during an election year. And it was a shotgun approach, not targeted. He was handing out money to anyone and everyone.

Republican's opposed Biden's stimulus bill for the most part, one of their big arguments, that all the money was not being spent in the first year. Yet here we are, one year later, and they are screaming that the entire responsibility for inflation is due to the 1.9 billion dollars poured into the economy. You know how to tell a Republican? They speak out of both sides of their mouth.

But the OP is spot on. The deficits have been reduced because we have went from what was damn near a depression, unemployment rates not seen since the Depression, people holed up at home, afraid to go out. No vacations, no visits to family, no eating out or movies. Biden, and his stimulus package, helped turn that around to what is now a booming economy, booming so much that the Fed is slamming on the brakes.

I mean this is the same old same old. Time we climbed off this roller coaster. Republicans sweep into power and deficits explode. Mostly because, in order to camouflage all their giveaways to corporations and their fat daddy donors they also throw a few pennies at the rest of us. Trump's tax cuts the perfect example. And while those giveaways to the big dogs are permanent, those tax cuts to us peons are only temporary.

I mean this shit has been going on since Reagan, almost half a damn century of stupid shit. Almost fifty years of America stuck in the mud of Republican idiocy, displayed in technicolor right here by you moron Trump supporters. I hope you idiots take Congress and we have two years of the veto pen, and I hope you idiots take the Whitehouse and have a full majority in Congress. Finally, given enough rope, you idiots will hang yourself like Karl Marx predicted a century ago.

How is your Vegetable Messiah doing with the stock market? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

11-1-20.png

This President owns both houses, rather they own the Charlie McCarthy doll playing President, the economy, foreign policy, and domestic policies are a f-ing disaster.
It’s the economy stupid, and then much much more…

Look you moron, the total cost of all Covid stimulus packages stands at over six trillion dollars, most of that spent during Trump's last year in office, a desperate attempt to keep the economy afloat during an election year. And it was a shotgun approach, not targeted. He was handing out money to anyone and everyone.

Republican's opposed Biden's stimulus bill for the most part, one of their big arguments, that all the money was not being spent in the first year. Yet here we are, one year later, and they are screaming that the entire responsibility for inflation is due to the 1.9 billion dollars poured into the economy. You know how to tell a Republican? They speak out of both sides of their mouth.

But the OP is spot on. The deficits have been reduced because we have went from what was damn near a depression, unemployment rates not seen since the Depression, people holed up at home, afraid to go out. No vacations, no visits to family, no eating out or movies. Biden, and his stimulus package, helped turn that around to what is now a booming economy, booming so much that the Fed is slamming on the brakes.

I mean this is the same old same old. Time we climbed off this roller coaster. Republicans sweep into power and deficits explode. Mostly because, in order to camouflage all their giveaways to corporations and their fat daddy donors they also throw a few pennies at the rest of us. Trump's tax cuts the perfect example. And while those giveaways to the big dogs are permanent, those tax cuts to us peons are only temporary.

I mean this shit has been going on since Reagan, almost half a damn century of stupid shit. Almost fifty years of America stuck in the mud of Republican idiocy, displayed in technicolor right here by you moron Trump supporters. I hope you idiots take Congress and we have two years of the veto pen, and I hope you idiots take the Whitehouse and have a full majority in Congress. Finally, given enough rope, you idiots will hang yourself like Karl Marx predicted a century ago.
Cool story.

Veggie Joe passed his $1.9 TRILLION bondoggle in early 2021. He owns the $2.064 TRILLION deficit for 2021.

Yet here we are, one year later, and they are screaming that the entire responsibility for inflation is due to the 1.9 billion dollars poured into the economy.

Entire? Hardly.
Continued Fed printing.
Widespread Biden economic incompetence.
Attacking oil, attacking everyone.
But it's Putin's fault.
And transitory.

DURR.

Forum List

Back