Biden’s Chief of Staff Worked on Behalf of Big Tech for Endless H-1B Visas

Tell Donald Trump. He hires hundreds of foreign workers for his hotels and resorts, claiming he can't find qualified americans to fill those positions.

Trump has a history of hiring foreign workers for his various projects and businesses. Even hiring them illegally, example, to build Trump Tower.
He's not perfect. I don't pretend he is. He doesn't hire illegals anymore and he doesn't use his kid to money launder in China and Russia, like Slow Joe does.

He's not perfect. I don't pretend he is. He doesn't hire illegals anymore ...

Once Trump leaves office, he will again be in charge of Trump Inc, and will again be the one hiring illegal and foreign workers instead of Americans at his hotels and resorts.

Then what's the problem? H-1Bs are legal immigrant work visas. I was on one before I became an American citizen.
That explains a lot. The problem is we should be hiring capable American workers before we import
people like you to fill our positions.

I'm not "capable." I am very good at what I do. My P&L is nine figures, and that benefits many many Americans. Half my staff was born somewhere else. Often, the best people in my business are not Americans. But we do benefits Americans in their day-to-day lives.

This country needs skilled workers. Over half the STEM Ph.D.s in this country are from abroad. Driving them away is suicidal.

This country should be stapling a green card to anyone who gets a Master's degree or higher from an American university.

I'm not "capable." I am very good at what I do. My P&L is nine figures, and that benefits many many Americans. Half my staff was born somewhere else. Often, the best people in my business are not Americans. But we do benefits Americans in their day-to-day lives.

This country needs skilled workers. Over half the STEM Ph.D.s in this country are from abroad. Driving them away is suicidal.

This country should be stapling a green card to anyone who gets a Master's degree or higher from an American university.
I never said a word about 'driving away" foreign workers. I did say Americans should be given a preference
in all circumstances. Get it right and stop misstating what I have said.
A smart person doesn't need such subterfuge.

Forum List

Back