Biden's approval by state

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Not looking very well. This January 20, 2021 — February 14, 2022 poll which questioned 165,786 registered voters shows that he's in deep water and way over his head.

Civiqs

Look at the approval rating in some of these states:

Alabama - 24%
Alaska - 28%
Arizona - 32%
Arkansas - 24%
Colorado - 34%
Delaware - 35%
Florida - 34%
Georgia - 31%
Idaho - 22%
Indiana - 27%
Iowa - 30%
Kansas - 25%
Kentucky - 25%
Louisiana - 27%
Michigan - 33%
Minnesota - 39%
Mississippi - 26%
Missouri - 26%
Nebraska - 26%
New Mexico - 33%
North Carolina - 33%
North Dakota - 19%
Ohio - 30%
Oklahoma - 23%
Oregon - 39%
Pennsylvania - 36%
South Carolina - 26%
South Dakota - 26%
Tennessee - 24%
Texas - 28%
Utah - 24%
Virginia - 34%
West Virginia - 16%
Wisconsin - 36%
Wyoming- 18%

Not looking very well. This January 20, 2021 — February 14, 2022 poll which questioned 165,786 registered voters shows that he's in deep water and way over his head.

Civiqs

Alabama - 24%
Alaska - 28%
Arizona - 32%
Arkansas - 24%
Colorado - 34%
Delaware - 35%
Florida - 34%
Georgia - 31%
Idaho - 22%
Indiana - 27%
Iowa - 30%
Kansas - 25%
Kentucky - 25%
Louisiana - 27%
Michigan - 33%
Minnesota - 39%
Mississippi - 26%
Missouri - 26%
Nebraska - 26%
New Mexico - 33%
North Carolina - 33%
North Dakota - 19%
Ohio - 30%
Oklahoma - 23%
Oregon - 39%
Pennsylvania - 36%
South Carolina - 26%
South Dakota - 26%
Tennessee - 24%
Texas - 28%
Utah - 24%
Virginia - 34%
West Virginia - 16%
Wisconsin - 36%
Wyoming- 18%
Thankfully he beat covid singlehandedly, amiright?

Civiqs

Alabama - 24%
Alaska - 28%
Arizona - 32%
Arkansas - 24%
Colorado - 34%
Delaware - 35%
Florida - 34%
Georgia - 31%
Idaho - 22%
Indiana - 27%
Iowa - 30%
Kansas - 25%
Kentucky - 25%
Louisiana - 27%
Michigan - 33%
Minnesota - 39%
Mississippi - 26%
Missouri - 26%
Nebraska - 26%
New Mexico - 33%
North Carolina - 33%
North Dakota - 19%
Ohio - 30%
Oklahoma - 23%
Oregon - 39%
Pennsylvania - 36%
South Carolina - 26%
South Dakota - 26%
Tennessee - 24%
Texas - 28%
Utah - 24%
Virginia - 34%
West Virginia - 16%
Wisconsin - 36%
Wyoming- 18%

Red states do not like Biden....I am shocked I tell you. Nobody saw that coming.

In other shocking news, it is cold in the Mid-West in February

Red states do not like Biden....I am shocked I tell you. Nobody saw that coming.

In other shocking news, it is cold in the Mid-West in February
I’m not into horse racing this early in the presidential election cyclebut many of the states listed are swing states that will decide who the next president will be

I suppose that wont matter to a Tweener who is voting for the next 3rd party loser

but it does affect the fortunes of us partisans who do hope to be on the winning side

I’m not into horse racing this early in the presidential election cycle but many of the states listed are swing states that will decide who the next president will be

I suppose that wont matyer to a Tweener who is voting for the next 3rd party loser but it dies affect the fortunes of us partisans

Damn glad not to be a partisan.

Would suck to have my life impacted by which party wins or loses an election.

Damn glad not to be a partisan.

Would suck to have my life impacted by which party wins or loses an election.

You mean it doesn't?

How much more are you paying for gasoline today than a year and a half ago?
How much more are you paying for groceries than a year and a half ago?
How many more items were in stock at the store than today a year and a half ago?

Who wins elections affect everybody because those are the people you elected to make policy and laws.

When did you die and become immune to economics, social change, decisions of war and peace or all the other issues we face?

I became immune to decisions of war and peace when I finally hit my 30 years from the day I joined the Marines.

Social change is constant and does not rely on elections.

Economically we are doing well enough that nothing that is going on right now has impacted our lifestyle at all.

How much more are you paying for gasoline today than a year and a half ago?
How much more are you paying for groceries than a year and a half ago?
How many more items were in stock at the store than today a year and a half ago?

I spend less on gasoline than I did 1.5 years ago as I am driving 70 miles less a day

We are paying more for groceries but not enough that it has changed our buying habits or lifestyle.

We have not had much problem with out of stock stuff around here. I did have trouble finding Cherry Bia for the wife for a couple months and I thought we were having a chicken shortage as two stores were out of chicken breast one Saturday when I was shopping, but then on Tuesday they were full up again.

I spend less on gasoline than I did 1.5 years ago as I am driving 70 miles less a day

We are paying more for groceries but not enough that it has changed our buying habits or lifestyle.

We have not had much problem with out of stock stuff around here. I did have trouble finding Cherry Bia for the wife for a couple months and I thought we were having a chicken shortage as two stores were out of chicken breast one Saturday when I was shopping, but then on Tuesday they were full up again.

You are either FOS or not a citizen of this country. Everybody is complaining about stores being out of stock on just about everything including me. I don't care how much money you have, paying more for everything affects any middle-class family.

No children, huh?

or descendants of any kind

Two. 27 and 20. Both are doing well. My 27 year old is making more than I do.

In that case you dont have to care what happens next

Who wins an election or not does not really matter, nothing really ever changes. You act like choosing between a punch to the gut or to the head has a winning side.

You are either FOS or not a citizen of this country. Everybody is complaining about stores being out of stock on just about everything including me.

The shortages have been localized, they are not as widespread as OANN tells you.

Who wins an election or not does not really matter, nothing really ever changes. You act like choosing between a punch to the gut or to the head has a winning side.
I sometimes forget that you and your twin are pro open borders

in which case I’m sure you were both pleased that Trump lost

and it also makes your denial of partiality not true

Forum List

Back