Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

There is no possible way for you to eat a Wendy's burger and BK burger and tell me it's the same quality of beef. 100% beef does not mean it's quality. It's where they get the meat from. If they get it from farmers that feed their cattle crap, that's the way the meat will come out. It's still 100% beef.

I like Wendy's because IMO they haven't changed much over the years although some would argue with me on that point. The reason their double burger combo is more expensive than BKs is the quality of beef. As for their fries, most all FF restaurants are the same. That's why if I do go to BK, I get their onion rings instead.
Hmmm. I can only find burger meat ratings based on antibiotic use. Not what the cows are fed. How would you know what’s fed to a cow by burger joint? Are you making it up or do you have a source I can read?

People losing their employer sponsored healthcare benefits is a real improvement? I doubt you will find many of us that actually lost it agree with you. And no, everybody that wants coverage does not get it if you make a moderate income. The plans are garbage and unaffordable.
Under Obamacare, which is actually the GOP plan the scumbags and liars, you're protected against catastrophe. Fix it for God's sake Instead of being in the way. OMG the Republicans want to just do away with it again it's insanity... approval of Obamacare is closing in on 60% and it keeps getting better slowly but surely under Democrats. your party is pure scumbag liars- and fools like you.... Your boss was ready to hang it up trying to pay for the GOP non plan....

People losing their employer sponsored healthcare benefits is a real improvement? I doubt you will find many of us that actually lost it agree with you. And no, everybody that wants coverage does not get it if you make a moderate income. The plans are garbage and unaffordable.
those are the good old days, ask your boss how how costly his medical plans were getting to be for the company sometime. It was getting totally out of hand and something had to be done finally thank God. If you have any assets it makes a hell of a big difference. It's called civilization.

those are the good old days, ask your boss how how costly his medical plans were getting to be for the company sometime. It was getting totally out of hand and something had to be done finally thank God. If you have any assets it makes a hell of a big difference. It's called civilization.

According to my employer it was difficult keeping up with coverage costs, but after Commie Care began, he said his rates sky rocketed which is why he had to drop coverage.

Hmmm. I can only find burger meat ratings based on antibiotic use. Not what the cows are fed. How would you know what’s fed to a cow by burger joint? Are you making it up or do you have a source I can read?

It's always been like that. Next time you go to your grocery store meat section, take notice how some beef is more expensive than others even though they are both 100% beef.

It's like when I used to buy a steak. I can get a T-bone stake much cheaper at my grocery store than I could my butcher. But the T-bone from my butcher was much better quality because unlike my grocery store, he refused to sell low grade steaks from companies that bought their cows from farms that poorly fed their cattle. The taste between the two was night and day. That's why a top rated steak place is so expensive. A T-bone is not like every other T-bone. The quality makes a difference.

Forum List

Back