Bidenomics

Weak

Real incomes have risen under President Biden.
Real Wage Growth by Demographic and Job Characteristics, 2022
BlogImage_RealWages_Fig5_032723.png

Why the right is in meltdown mode:

Misery Index scores in June of presidential reelection years:

Carter 1980: 22.0% (L)
Trump 2020: 13.4% (L)
Reagan 1984: 11.6% (W)
Bush 1992: 10.9% (L)
Obama 2012: 9.9% (W)
Bush 2004: 8.9% (W)
Clinton 1996: 8.5% (W)
Current: 7.7%, and dropping

The right knows they have to sabotage the economy to have any chance, which is why they try so hard to do so.

Why the right is in meltdown mode:

Misery Index scores in June of presidential reelection years:

Carter 1980: 22.0% (L)
Trump 2020: 13.4% (L)
Reagan 1984: 11.6% (W)
Bush 1992: 10.9% (L)
Obama 2012: 9.9% (W)
Bush 2004: 8.9% (W)
Clinton 1996: 8.5% (W)
Current: 7.7%, and dropping

The right knows they have to sabotage the economy to have any chance, which is why they try so hard to do so.
Great news but then we must realize our president is a demented warmongering old fool. Kind of outweighs any good things.

And suddenly a President has an immediate effect upon the economy!!!

Wait, so now you are saying the POTUS gets credit for the stock market more than a year after the leave office?

I looked back and did not find you giving Obama credit for the stock market in 2018.

Would it just not be easier to admit you were either wrong or lied instead of this stupid attempt at a spin?

Wait, so now you are saying the POTUS gets credit for the stock market more than a year after the leave office?

I looked back and did not find you giving Obama credit for the stock market in 2018.

Would it just not be easier to admit you were either wrong or lied instead of this stupid attempt at a spin?
12/17/18 is all Obama!!

Says Dufus who says Presidents don’t impact the economy until he thinks it’s to a Leftard advantage.

If you have soberd up this morning, how about you find a post from me giving any POTUS credit for the economy.

Nope, there are not many that do, which is why the rich always get so much richer after a market drop, they have the cash to take advantage of it.
Only the players....most buy and hold blue chip stocks and count on the dividends.
I know you aren't a player, you wouldn't be so calloused in your responses in this thread.
Very few are good market timers, and I'm sure you're not one of them.
Having said all of this, bidenomics is not as good as some are touting it.

Having said all of this, bidenomics is not as good as some are touting it.

I have not touted them at all since they do not exist. The POTUS has so much less power than you people assign to them.

But I know it makes you feel good to have someone to blame for your poor life choices.

Forum List

Back