Bidenomics is Booming

CC debt dropped $150 Billion during Trump’s 2nd half of his term….from $920billion to $770 billon.

That is healthy. Biden going up to $1.2 trillion is not healthy, especially with these high interest rates.

CC debt dropped $150 Billion during Trump’s 2nd half of his term….from $920billion to $770 billon.

That is healthy. Biden going up to $1.2 trillion is not healthy, especially with these high interest rates.
Wow, doubling down on stupid I see. It was 764 billion when he took office, then it peaked at 927 billion. And sure it dropped, Trump was all but dropping cash from helicopters with all the Covid stimulus checks and unemployment benefits. Not to mention the grift filled world of PPP loans.

I'm cleaning out my Mom's house (she recently passed) and of course she had all kinds of food that needed to go.

I mentioned it in passing at a pawn shop I frequent what a chore it's all turning out to be and a disabled vet (non-combat shipboard head injury) who the shop owner has come in every day and clean heard me and asked for the food.

We went up and he left with bags of canned goods and some meats that were in the freezer and even a crock pot to cook it in!

He told me that usually at the end of the month due to the high cost of his rent he's reduced to eating one meal a day....The lunch that the shop owner provides him.

LOL....He also got him a Lazy-Boy recliner and some kitchenware. ;)

So, if UPS laid off employees while Trump was president, and Macy's closed stores while Trump was president, and Rite Aid closed stores while Trump was president, then it is Trump's fault, right?
Lol, democrats shut their cities down and blamed those job losses as Trump's unemployment. Then when the workers finally went back to their jobs. You loons credited Biden as creating jobs.

Unemployment is at 3.1 % and GDP is well over 3%

Economy is doing well.

Oh yeah and gas is down around $3/ gal
Of course there are more people not looking for work and they are not counted. And that 13.2% increase in welfare is puzzling.

For a month.
Also under $2 under Obama.

Bag of Groceries under $20, sure, depends on what I buy.
No Shit.

Wow, 4X the cost as you suggest.
Fake News
For a month and that wasn't what he wanted. You could get a couple bags for around $20.00, last weekend 3 bags and it was $60.00 with no beer.

Provide a link to such Data.

For a month and that wasn't what he wanted. You could get a couple bags for around $20.00, last weekend 3 bags and it was $60.00 with no beer.
I don't CARE how much you spin it.
This "bag of groceries" fake line of shit that you clowns spew.

Yes, Inflation has caused higher prices.

I just bought 2 dozen EGGs at Costco for $4.59.
Free Range Eggs. High Quality.

Some Contard on USMB will try to tell me that the current cost of EGGs is over $5.00 dozen or $10, for 2 dozen .

I know what I paid.

Yup. Gas @ $3/ gal
no its not, ask a trucker how much diesel is today. how about a dozen eggs or a couple steaks? or head of lettuce. The price of energy affects the price of everything. Biden reduced our energy production and caused the inflation that is destroying the lives of common americans of all races, creeds, and beliefs.

Forum List

Back