Bidenomics is Booming

So, if UPS laid off employees while Trump was president, and Macy's closed stores while Trump was president, and Rite Aid closed stores while Trump was president, then it is Trump's fault, right?
Come here dummy, when the closures can be directly tied to Biden's policies then yes it's his freaking fault. God pull your head out of Biden's ass.

Unemployment is at 3.1 % and GDP is well over 3%

Economy is doing well.

Oh yeah and gas is down around $3/ gal
Why do lefties always focus at a macro level, instead of micro level where consumers / constituents are actually impacted? How's the housing market going? interest rates? credit card debt? grocery prices? .. you know .. things that actually impact individual Americans?

and illegal immigration ..

I think the point is that when Trump was president this was not happening.
A lot of things happen while we have a president, Some years we have less negatives, with help from former years dealings.

some years we have it worse because of former dealings. I could do what you do and blame EVERYTHING ON TRUMP

BUT THATS your style BLAME EVERYTHING ON DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS Current or past.
THATS not reality. that's Party over country.

Nothing costs more, no one is earning less….everyone has more money to spend!

Rents and mortgages and food? Way way way down under Biden, right?

Credit card debt is way down.

To blindly state the economy is perfect is fucking retarded.

Just as retarded as saying Mar a Lago is worth $18m. Fucking retarded.

Come here dummy, when the closures can be directly tied to Biden's policies then yes it's his freaking fault. God pull your head out of Biden's ass.
UPS is laying off employees because of a pull-back from the pandemic rush to mail order purchases as well as incorporating more technology in the delivery process. And they have been cutting labor since 2019. Who was president then?

Macy's has been closing stores since 2016. mostly waiting for long term leases to expire. Typical loss of business from brick and mortar stores to online purchases. Sears, JC Pennys, and others have suffered the same fate You can't blame Biden, maybe you should try Gore, he invented the internet.

And Rite Aid, well you reveal your total amateur status when it comes to business by even mentioning them. They have been a sinking ship since at least 2015, when Walgreens offered to buy them out. That buyout, or merger, was canceled in July of 2017 due to concerns from the FTC. You know, TRUMPS FTC. Since then they have been picked about by competitors like a shark attacking a fish, nothing left but skin and bones.

A lot of things happen while we have a president, Some years we have less negatives, with help from former years dealings.

some years we have it worse because of former dealings. I could do what you do and blame EVERYTHING ON TRUMP

BUT THATS your style BLAME EVERYTHING ON DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTS Current or past.
THATS not reality. that's Party over country.
I have not singled out a party when it comes to criminals. You have not read my posts if you think I have.

Nothing costs more, no one is earning less….everyone has more money to spend!

Rents and mortgages and food? Way way way down under Biden, right?

Credit card debt is way down.

To blindly state the economy is perfect is fucking retarded.

Just as retarded as saying Mar a Lago is worth $18m. Fucking retarded.
Look you stupid shit, no one said the economy was perfect. Yes, rent, mortgages, and food cost are up, although food cost is starting to trickle down. But I got a big surprise for you.

Why holy awesome economy Batman, wage growth has outstripped inflation. I mean look, I get it, if you are laying around on your fatass collecting disability, yeah, things might be getting a little tougher. Sucks to be you. But if you are like most of us, actually out there digging every day to make a living, well you are experiencing income levels that you couldn't have imagined when the fat orange man was in charge.

I mean I will be honest, if I was making what I made when the fat man was in charge, yeah, I would be hurting. But my income has increased by almost fifty percent. You think inflation is approaching that. A few months ago my daughter in law quit work to become a full-time mom, she has a masters in nursing and was head of training for a large hospital. But my son has seen his income increase to the point that he made more alone than what he and her made under the fat orange man.

And it is not just him. Quite simply, I have six kids with one on disability. None of the other five could even dream about making six figures under the fat orange man. Today, only the youngest hasn't hit that mark, Pops does all their taxes.

When Biden took office, US Credit Card debt was $770Billion. Now it is $1.2 Trillion.

That is an incease of nearly $500 billion in just 3 years.

WHAT AN AMAZING ECONOMY! US consumers are paying over 20% interest on $1.2 trillion.

I truly cannot figure out if you cultists are really dumb as fuck or just liars. You have all the data….my conclusion is you lie.

Forum List

Back