Biden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden Won’t Be Speaking at Notre Dame Commencement After 4,300 Students and Alumni Demand He Not Be Invited

23 May 2021 ~~ By Cassandra Fairbanks

Joe Biden is breaking from tradition and will not speak at the Notre Dame Commencement after 4,300 staff and alumni signed a petition demanding that he not be invited.​

The White House claims that Biden will not be attending due to a “scheduling conflict.”

Comment:
Hmmm...., The most popular president in US history.... I think not!
Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din is not wanted anywhere. From Louisiana to Notre Dame, the illegitmate occupier has been rejected. Real popular guy at 80 million strong!
No honest American believes that Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din received more votes than President Trump and no true Christian could ever support a baby-killing Democrat who porports himself to be a Catholic.

Joe Biden is breaking from tradition and will not speak at the Notre Dame Commencement after 4,300 staff and alumni signed a petition demanding that he not be invited.​

The White House claims that Biden will not be attending due to a “scheduling conflict.”

Comment:
Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din is not wanted anywhere. From Louisiana to Notre Dame, the illegitmate occupier has been rejected. Real popular guy at 80 million strong!
No honest American believes that Chyna Joey Xi Bai Din received more votes than President Trump and no true Christian could ever support a baby-killing Democrat who porports himself to be a Catholic.
Gateway Pundit.....:heehee:

Comment:
Notre Dame invited him smart guy.

Comment:
Gateway Pundit.....:heehee:

So, tell us what was wrong with the article?

Comment:
I didnt know the Notre Dames had it in them

Kudos to the Fighting Irish

Well if Trump spoke at Notre Dame after multiple divorces and infidelities, that is against Catholic Doctrine
NEWS FLASH!! Trump is no longer President, yet here is a resident troll with his "Orange Man Bad" blatherings.

Most American Catholics support the right to an abortion.
Biden supports the law of the land
Link?

Ever notice that every time you demand a link from me, I slap it in your face?
Why bother?

More than half of U.S. Catholics (56%) said abortion should be legal in all or most cases

Forum List

Back