Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

Down in the sewer.
They already have a flag:
iu

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

Very, very true. But the good news is that we're a day closer to Christ's return and a major cleansing by fire. God did it once with water (which, ironically, His rainbow was a sign of His covenant) but will cleanse with fire the next time. I can't wait for His ultimate justice on earth.

I can't wait for His ultimate justice on earth
Most of humanity will die in a few years. I have good reason to believe 1 out of a hundred Americans and related people will survive what's soon to come. I'm not looking forward to what's ahead.

Biden is a traitor and I will be happy to see his lifeless body hanging from the gallows for his treason's acts

Most of humanity will die in a few years. I have good reason to believe 1 out of a hundred Americans and related people will survive what's soon to come. I'm not looking forward to what's ahead.
What is coming?

Forum List

Back