Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

Last edited:

desecrate​

[ des-i-kreyt ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: desecrate / desecrated / desecrating on Thesaurus.com
🎓 College Level

verb (used with object), des·e·crat·ed, des·e·crat·ing.
to divest of sacred or hallowed character or office.
to divert from a sacred to a profane use or purpose.
to treat with sacrilege; profane.

As always, MAGAs whining about something they don't understand. The flags are displayed properly.
Poverty still exists after spending tens of trillions of dollars on it since the 1960's. There are supposedly millions and millions of children going to sleep hungry. I cannot figure this out. I do know that we are taxed up to the hilt for all of this and we live less prosperous than we should.

Remember after the queer marriage ruling?

white_house_rainbow_-_h_-_2015.jpg

But yeah, it's not like I'd expect trailer trash to respect the flag.
The piece of shit should know by now what the rules for flying an American flag. And I believe he does, but is continuing his attack on traditional America.

Poverty still exists after spending tens of trillions of dollars on it since the 1960's. There are supposedly millions and millions of children going to sleep hungry. I cannot figure this out. I do know that we are taxed up to the hilt for all of this and we live less prosperous than we should.
But cross dressing Zelensky is living in luxury.

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

Rules for flags... pointless. Just rules designed to force people to do something so you can feel all fake patriotism about it. In China they'd arrest you for it..... you want to be like that?

Rules for flags... pointless. Just rules designed to force people to do something so you can feel all fake patriotism about it. In China they'd arrest you for it..... you want to be like that?
I don't make the rules, but they exist, and you'd expect a halfway decent “President” to follow them. But Pedo Joe isn't worth his weight in dog crap.

I don't make the rules, but they exist, and you'd expect a halfway decent “President” to follow them. But Pedo Joe isn't worth his weight in dog crap.

I'd expect a "halfway decent" president to have his priorities straight. Actually trying to run the country rather than worrying about righting wing flag rules that are out of date and pointless.

I'd expect a "halfway decent" president to have his priorities straight. Actually trying to run the country rather than worrying about righting wing flag rules that are out of date and pointless.
I'm not surprised by your lack of patriotism and basic ethics.

Forum List

Back