Biden Warns Union Crowd: GOP Gunning "For Your Future"

Oh I've seen the union in action.
The laziest MFers on the planet,they cant get a raise without backup.
Pathetic.
Wow.

I work with some Trump loving union linemen and I would love to see you tell that to them to their face. It would be epic.

Just How Much Do Republicans Hate Unions?​

So much they're willing to fight against a corporation if it's union-friendly. And the idea that corporations can do well by treating their employees like partners and not like enemies might indeed spread.

648e0c3c2600005d00e97689.jpeg

President Joe Biden speaks during a political rally in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 17, 2023

Joe Biden warned that the Republicans seeking to defeat him are "coming for your jobs.”

PHILADELPHIA — Speaking on Saturday to more than a thousand union members in his first campaign rally of the 2024 election cycle, President Joe Biden celebrated the work that he’s done to create union jobs and warned union members about the dangers of him not winning a second term.

After walking onstage to Whitney Houston’s rendition of “Higher Love,” Biden waxed lyrical about his kinship with labor unions, noting that wife Jill Biden, a teacher, is a member of the National Education Association and grew up in the Philadelphia area.

“It feels good to be home,” he said.

“A lot of politicians in this country can’t say the word ‘union.’ I’m not one of them. I’m proud to say the word. I’m proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

“They’re coming for your jobs,” he said toward the end of his remarks. “They’re coming for your future. They’re coming for the future ability of your kids and grandkids,” he added.

“We’ve got a fight on our hands,” Biden continued. “And my question to you is simple: Are you with me in this fight?”
The audience cheered in affirmation.

More at the link below...

I totally agree with President Biden about his strong support for unions! I still don't understand why Republicans hate unions so much. What do you think?
Because unions can totally screw us over? Stop trying to gaslight us what the Stumblin' joe rambles about.

Just How Much Do Republicans Hate Unions?​

So much they're willing to fight against a corporation if it's union-friendly. And the idea that corporations can do well by treating their employees like partners and not like enemies might indeed spread.

Yeah...they want to force those who dont want to be part of a union to pay union dues which go towards the re election of democrats.
Stupid indian....

You sound ignorant because I have seen those linemen do some crazy dangerous stuff to make sure the lights stay on.

You ever work on high voltage lines in a storm in a bucket truck?

That has nothing to do with my post cat litter.
Lets say you have a bunch of union cabinet makers on a job sight.
They aren't allowed to change a fucken light bulb unless it's done by a union electrician.
That you think thats a good thing tells me you're a moron.
Then of course there was an incident with union workers drinking and smoking weed on the job and no one got fired.
My pride would never let me work for a union I want to be recognized for my skills not by a bunch of lazy fucks who cant get a raise on their own merit.
Why do you think cars are so fucken expensive these days?
I'll let you take a wild guess.

The gov unions should have never been allowed in the first place no doubt.
But private unions drive up the price of goods everyone buys so they suck as well.

I have to admit, I think private unions should be protected.

But I'll be the first to say I've never seen the results of their actual influence haha

648e0c3c2600005d00e97689.jpeg

President Joe Biden speaks during a political rally in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 17, 2023

Joe Biden warned that the Republicans seeking to defeat him are "coming for your jobs.”

PHILADELPHIA — Speaking on Saturday to more than a thousand union members in his first campaign rally of the 2024 election cycle, President Joe Biden celebrated the work that he’s done to create union jobs and warned union members about the dangers of him not winning a second term.

After walking onstage to Whitney Houston’s rendition of “Higher Love,” Biden waxed lyrical about his kinship with labor unions, noting that wife Jill Biden, a teacher, is a member of the National Education Association and grew up in the Philadelphia area.

“It feels good to be home,” he said.

“A lot of politicians in this country can’t say the word ‘union.’ I’m not one of them. I’m proud to say the word. I’m proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

“They’re coming for your jobs,” he said toward the end of his remarks. “They’re coming for your future. They’re coming for the future ability of your kids and grandkids,” he added.

“We’ve got a fight on our hands,” Biden continued. “And my question to you is simple: Are you with me in this fight?”
The audience cheered in affirmation.

More at the link below...

I totally agree with President Biden about his strong support for unions! I still don't understand why Republicans hate unions so much. What do you think?
Biden call also say "bribe" and "criminal."

Forum List

Back