Biden Warns Union Crowd: GOP Gunning "For Your Future"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
648e0c3c2600005d00e97689.jpeg

President Joe Biden speaks during a political rally in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 17, 2023

Joe Biden warned that the Republicans seeking to defeat him are "coming for your jobs.”

PHILADELPHIA — Speaking on Saturday to more than a thousand union members in his first campaign rally of the 2024 election cycle, President Joe Biden celebrated the work that he’s done to create union jobs and warned union members about the dangers of him not winning a second term.

After walking onstage to Whitney Houston’s rendition of “Higher Love,” Biden waxed lyrical about his kinship with labor unions, noting that wife Jill Biden, a teacher, is a member of the National Education Association and grew up in the Philadelphia area.

“It feels good to be home,” he said.

“A lot of politicians in this country can’t say the word ‘union.’ I’m not one of them. I’m proud to say the word. I’m proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

“They’re coming for your jobs,” he said toward the end of his remarks. “They’re coming for your future. They’re coming for the future ability of your kids and grandkids,” he added.

“We’ve got a fight on our hands,” Biden continued. “And my question to you is simple: Are you with me in this fight?”
The audience cheered in affirmation.

More at the link below...

I totally agree with President Biden about his strong support for unions! I still don't understand why Republicans hate unions so much. What do you think?

Joe Biden has given us the best labor market in US History. He has earned a lot of credibility on the economy and job creation.
GW Bush blew everything up with his failed policy, Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, with low GDP growth taboot. The failed, debt causing GOP have no credibility on the economy.

Biden will be another Bill Clinton and the fundamentals of the economy and the continued boom in tech are very strong.

Joe Biden has given us the best labor market in US History. He has earned a lot of credibility on the economy and job creation.
GW Bush blew everything up with his failed policy, Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, with low GDP growth taboot. The failed, debt causing GOP have no credibility on the economy.

Biden will be another Bill Clinton and the fundamentals of the economy and the continued boom in tech are very strong.

Amen!

If you were a union memer under reagan, you know what crazy right wingers can do to the job market.

648e0c3c2600005d00e97689.jpeg

President Joe Biden speaks during a political rally in Philadelphia on Saturday, June 17, 2023

Joe Biden warned that the Republicans seeking to defeat him are "coming for your jobs.”

PHILADELPHIA — Speaking on Saturday to more than a thousand union members in his first campaign rally of the 2024 election cycle, President Joe Biden celebrated the work that he’s done to create union jobs and warned union members about the dangers of him not winning a second term.

After walking onstage to Whitney Houston’s rendition of “Higher Love,” Biden waxed lyrical about his kinship with labor unions, noting that wife Jill Biden, a teacher, is a member of the National Education Association and grew up in the Philadelphia area.

“It feels good to be home,” he said.

“A lot of politicians in this country can’t say the word ‘union.’ I’m not one of them. I’m proud to say the word. I’m proud to be the most pro-union president in American history,” Biden said, prompting chants of “four more years.”

“They’re coming for your jobs,” he said toward the end of his remarks. “They’re coming for your future. They’re coming for the future ability of your kids and grandkids,” he added.

“We’ve got a fight on our hands,” Biden continued. “And my question to you is simple: Are you with me in this fight?”
The audience cheered in affirmation.

More at the link below...

I totally agree with President Biden about his strong support for unions! I still don't understand why Republicans hate unions so much. What do you think?

Yeah...just like biden said Republicans want to end SS.
Stupid indian,you'll fall for anything.
Oh...I have some nice blankets for ya,real cheap.

Forum List

Back