Biden: Unhinged, Again. Promises to Shoot His Wad

Ok, gross.. Is there one single good looking liberal in this country?? My gawd, they should rename the party, "DemoBeasts." The thought of liberals shooting their full loads everwhere is enough to sue Viagara and make certain it's never allowed back here in the United States.

This from the party that claims Rush Limbaugh and Dick Morris? :lol:

Irony poisoning...

Put your dick back in your pants and calm down Seabiscuit.

Ok, gross.. Is there one single good looking liberal in this country?? My gawd, they should rename the party, "DemoBeasts." The thought of liberals shooting their full loads everwhere is enough to sue Viagara and make certain it's never allowed back here in the United States.

Irony poisoning...

What positions were those two elected to?

The Dems have Slobbering Barney, Babs Mikulski, and Boom-Boom Shalala.

Irony poisoning...

You left out Janet Rhino, Janet NapaliUGLIO, Helen Thomas (cringes)

Irony poisoning...

Oh I see...were now comparing the attractiveness of candidates instead of their policies. You go with that...I'll stick with policies.

Irony poisoning...

Put your dick back in your pants and calm down Seabiscuit.

If I had a dick, I wouldn't let it anywhere near you or chickenshit Warrior. Hell, I wouldn't fuck you or that coward with Ann Coulter's dick.

Irony poisoning...

Oh I see...were now comparing the attractiveness of candidates instead of their policies. You go with that...I'll stick with policies.

That's like my brother sayin, "Yea .. he's a really nice guy Kat..".. I know that the dude he's trying to hook me up with is probably one bolt shy of being chased by Villagers! Same goes with you libruls.. it's understood most of you are simply damn ugly! Nothing personal.. Hey.. facts are facts.

Irony poisoning...

You bring up Rush Limbaugh and then switch to policies?
OK. Remind me what a success the Stimulus, Cash for Clunkers, and Obamacare have been. Trillions of dollars in debt, no net effect on unemployment.
FAIL.

Biden shooting his wad.

A Libberhoid fantasy.

Almost as good as the taste of Obama's ass.

Warrior is clearly going to spend many very happy and messy nights dreaming of Biden's load. And Obama's ass.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Ok I have to admit libs on the board were as funny as Biden. Lol

Ok I have to admit libs on the board were as funny as Biden. Lol

You know that new ad that fat prick Michael Moore made? I'm willing to wager money that one or maybe more of those old nasty geezers are in fact a member of the liberal losers here. LOL

Biden? What you see is what you get. Romney? You never know from one day to another what you are getting. He keep pulling rabbits out of his mad hatter's hat.

Forum List

Back