Biden touts economy addresses right wing lies Live w/Q&A

I paid $3.75 yesterday here in Vegas.
Besides this and other sources of inflation, many rent notices are already going up $2-300 a monrh even for seniors!
Taken alone, the rent is just too goddamned high!!

Inflation hits landlords as well, but this is really nothing too new. Rental shortages have happening at least the last seven years or more. Housing is too expensive and many of the younger people who can afford them don't want to deal with the problems of home ownership. Because of lumber prices, the additional cost of a new home on average is $36,000.

We have. Their open border policy has immigrants take jobs Americans could be working and lowers wages for American workers. The fact the government is paying people to stay home instead of work will run out at some point, and employers are less likely to hire slackers that take advantage of such policies and would sooner hire people who didn't milk the system. I don't see that as helping any middle-class Americans.
You just made both of those up. Democrats don’t have an open door policy. And you 7th level chess prediction on hiring is a joke. That’s all you got?

LOL

I am not the one who isn’t CEO material and cannot criticize one aspect of Bidens presidency. You’re an angry leftist partisan hack.
It’s like shooting dumb fish in a barrel. Go back to cold calling people mr telemarketer. I’ve got a c-suite office to get to.
6B9928BB-5DDD-4724-B0CC-FA765B4FE799.jpeg

You just made both of those up. Democrats don’t have an open door policy. And you 7th level chess prediction on hiring is a joke. That’s all you got?

Would you like a link to the BP estimates? Their claim is at this rate, we will have 2 million more illegals in this country by the end of the year. Your problem is you don't understand politics. You believe whatever the commies tell you. Yes, they are letting them in. Dementia reversed most all of President Trump's successful border policies and now the border is a crisis. It was no accident either.

Forum List

Back