Biden touts economy addresses right wing lies Live w/Q&A

Almost all your responses were deflection but I’ll address the few that weren’t 100% deflection.

• stocks up, wages up, savings rates up, employment up and production hasn’t caught up yet. You do know what supply and demand is don’t you? Supply will increase and prices will moderate but it will take time to recover from the Trump virus.
  • Biden said to keep the economy moving we have to keep the virus in check you knucklehead, no idea what your comment means in context to that - in fact the variant was exactly what he was referring to. Please get vaxxed
  • Infrastructure is a smart spend
  • Trump spent record deficits, collected no extra taxes from the growth, and neither the gdp nor employment moved off of pretrump trends until he botched the pandemic.
  • Biden said hospitality rates were starting to coming back down. I didn’t fact check it. Feel free to do it yourself
  • Plumbers are middle class with $50-60k typical earnings. Who said they were poor? Biden’s policies help these guys in the middle class.
  • Funny. You’re ok with companies paying zero taxes but not poor people paying zero? Conservatives crack me up
  • Stupid Nike recap by you. Congrats. You’re still showing your lack of intelligence regularly.

I am ok with poor people paying zero taxes, what I am not ok with is folks like youself and dems braggin about helping the poor, by not having them pay taxes....

The reality is we need less people poor, so they are paying taxes! The Dems just want to tax the working class, and grow the poor class...less people paying taxes is not something to brag about.

I am fine with Corps paying no taxes as well...all they do is pass the cost of doing business on to the consumer

Show one that was a deflection. This should be rich. You are so partisan my head is about to explode. No wonder you're not CEO material.
This should be easy even for your telemarketing brain… unemployment has been cut in half showing no sign of an impeding Biden depression… you babble, without any stats, many companies cannot find workers. Well 900,000 jobs were added last month and more people were looking for work. Your baking to deflect the good news with random observations that don’t address the point is…. Deflection.

Nuts said he’d bring a depression: unemployment now half - Yet many companies cannot find workers as unemployment benefits are too enticing.

He is doing great....

Biden’s Approval Rating Dip Driven By Erosion In Support From Voters In His Own Party, Survey Shows​

The poll found the economy has supplanted healthcare and disease as the primary concern among Americans, with a quarter now saying it’s the most important problem. The shift may prompt Biden to pivot his strategy and messaging, which has been primarily focused on the vaccine rollout. White House aides have reportedly said they view July 4 as the unofficial day it will begin to focus more on the U.S. economic recovery from the pandemic.
So now you believe polls? Far left wants him to get rid of the filibuster and run over the Republicans. They don’t like his centrist approach. Like I said.. you break eggs when making an omelette.

I am ok with poor people paying zero taxes, what I am not ok with is folks like youself and dems braggin about helping the poor, by not having them pay taxes....

The reality is we need less people poor, so they are paying taxes! The Dems just want to tax the working class, and grow the poor class...less people paying taxes is not something to brag about.

I am fine with Corps paying no taxes as well...all they do is pass the cost of doing business on to the consumer
Wait? So are you a conservative arguing that democrats don’t want to redistribute wealth from those who have wealth to the have nots? You better talk to some of your fellow right wingers. They won’t agree.

This should be easy even for your telemarketing brain… unemployment has been cut in half showing no sign of an impeding Biden depression… you babble, without any stats, many companies cannot find workers. Well 900,000 jobs were added last month and more people were looking for work. Your baking to deflect the good news with random observations that don’t address the point is…. Deflection.
Biden is paying people not to work

Your market is plummeting. Trump did great for our economy, and now his wave is collapsing under democrat leadership.
Check the score board. Today’s low is above trumps high. See ya!!

Wait? So are you a conservative arguing that democrats don’t want to redistribute wealth from those who have wealth to the have nots? You better talk to some of your fellow right wingers. They won’t agree.
haha no, not sure where you are getting that...that's what I am saying you all are doing and want to do.

You live in the real world do you not? Some natural post pandemic rehiring has occurred but many still cannot find workers. Telemarketing? Dude you are out of your league. Should we compare resumes again?

So now you believe polls? Far left wants him to get rid of the filibuster and run over the Republicans. They don’t like his centrist approach. Like I said.. you break eggs when making an omelette.
These are biased Democrat polls and they still say Biden sucks. How about dem apples?

Joe touts economy as Dow down 800+ pts. signalling the beginning of Shutdown Part II.
More news at 11:00!
if the market recovers by weeks end will you take back your statement and admit to being wrong?

Not true. Link? In fact, Democrats are focused on middle class and the poor. Take a look at their policies.

We have. Their open border policy has immigrants take jobs Americans could be working and lowers wages for American workers. The fact the government is paying people to stay home instead of work will run out at some point, and employers are less likely to hire slackers that take advantage of such policies and would sooner hire people who didn't milk the system. I don't see that as helping any middle-class Americans.

Forum List

Back