Biden totally messed up in the head

Elton entertains, and so does trump. .
President Trump is the most successful President in the last 50 years, in some cases ever. Your comment above is far more entertaining...and pathetically attempts to minimize those accomplishments and the man responsible for them for whatever personal reason.

People can dislike / hate the man, attack him, insult him, and even, like you, seek to minimize the truth...but you can not sanely, legitimately dispute the successes under his administration....while facing 4 years of opposition, conspiracy, obstruction, undermining, sedition, and even treason.

Imagine what could have been accomplished by now had the Democrats gotten over their loss in 2016 and simply done their jobs - work with the President for the good of the country and American people rather than attempt coup after coup for THEIR own benefit.
did you mean me easy? you missed my point if you did.

Yep...the longer it goes, the less he seems up for the job
I'm embarrassed for him. He does have quite the resume, it would be painful to see that go up in smoke as a joke.

That’s nothing...

Here’s another quote:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully, the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
well trump isn't taking their money. there's that. but he's correct, he doesn't play an instrument and sells out the same buildings as an elton john and his music. HIs songs come from Bernie Taupin and others, so he's correct yet again. Elton entertains, and so does trump. you can't dispute it when the buildings are sold out equally. Now you're just jealous again. and again, and again. it never stops for the orangemanbad.

Yeah, if Biden had made that ridiculous statement, you’d call it ridiculous.

Yet here you are trying to legitimize your blob’s crazy comments.
no, I quoted the biden statement that was crazy. he's running for president not senate. sorry son, making anymore out of that insanity isn't my job. I merely presented the evidence. you presented facts that are available and you're jealous.

Both Biden and your blob have diminished brain function. You simply can’t bring yourself to admit it.

I'm embarrassed for him. He does have quite the resume, it would be painful to see that go up in smoke as a joke.

That’s nothing...

Here’s another quote:

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully, the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
well trump isn't taking their money. there's that. but he's correct, he doesn't play an instrument and sells out the same buildings as an elton john and his music. HIs songs come from Bernie Taupin and others, so he's correct yet again. Elton entertains, and so does trump. you can't dispute it when the buildings are sold out equally. Now you're just jealous again. and again, and again. it never stops for the orangemanbad.

Yeah, if Biden had made that ridiculous statement, you’d call it ridiculous.

Yet here you are trying to legitimize your blob’s crazy comments.
no, I quoted the biden statement that was crazy. he's running for president not senate. sorry son, making anymore out of that insanity isn't my job. I merely presented the evidence. you presented facts that are available and you're jealous.

Both Biden and your blob have diminished brain function. You simply can’t bring yourself to admit it.
but you can't prove your end of that can you. you just include him cause you can. no repercussions for the lie.

Just think, he is suppose to be The Great White Hope for the Party of Moon Bats.

Dat Boy ain't right in the head. I don't know if it is the Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness or the fact that he has dementia. Maybe both.

Trump will cream his ass if Biden becomes the Moon Bat candidate.

HARSH, BUT FAIR: Time to Pin a Note to Joe Biden’s Sweater and Send Him Home After His Latest Campaign Flub.

“I’m Joe Biden, I’m a candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden.”

Say what?

Who's "the other Biden?"
And you're running for PRESIDENT, not the SENATE!

Joe Biden routinely forgets what state he is in. Last night he forgot what office he is running for.

Last night, Biden claimed he negotiated the Paris Climate Accord with a Chinese president who has been dead for 23 years and then told the crowd in South Carolina that he is "running for the United States Senate." #TuesdayThoughts https://twitchy.com/greg-3534/2020/02/25/this-is-so-sad-the-joe-biden-gaffe-machine-continues-in-south-carolina-these-are-really-bad/ …

ex6Bwqyz

Really misses the Senate

_9a4nJQR

Well folks, anyone giving this guy a dime is truly amazing. here you go, he's running for Senate not president

Joe Biden tells crowd he's a 'candidate for the United States Senate’ in confused campaign speech

And you should vote for him or the other biden. huh? The dude is done. someone put him and us out of his misery.
Biden may not know who he is, what state he is, or what office he is running for but he looks to be having a very good Super Tuesday. He was leading in the popular vote going into Super Tues, and now it looks like he is winning more than half the States, in the delegate count on every one, and running second wherever he isn't running first. Clearly the fix is in and the DNC is giving Bernie the shaft, loud proud and in front of the nation. How do you imagine that the Bernie Bros are going to respond to that?

If Biden wins this thing it will show once again how useless these endless debates are. He’s performed terribly, and the American people seem not to give a flip while the Fake News Media act as if they have an enormous impact. Biden could have hardly done worse at them, yet, it looks like he is taking Super Tuesday, even though he thought was Super Thursday.

Well folks, anyone giving this guy a dime is truly amazing. here you go, he's running for Senate not president

Joe Biden tells crowd he's a 'candidate for the United States Senate’ in confused campaign speech

And you should vote for him or the other biden. huh? The dude is done. someone put him and us out of his misery.
Biden may not know who he is, what state he is, or what office he is running for but he looks to be having a very good Super Tuesday. He was leading in the popular vote going into Super Tues, and now it looks like he is winning more than half the States, in the delegate count on every one, and running second wherever he isn't running first. Clearly the fix is in and the DNC is giving Bernie the shaft, loud proud and in front of the nation. How do you imagine that the Bernie Bros are going to respond to that?

If Biden wins this thing it will show once again how useless these endless debates are. He’s performed terribly, and the American people seem not to give a flip while the Fake News Media act as if they have an enormous impact. Biden could have hardly done worse at them, yet, it looks like he is taking Super Tuesday, even though he thought was Super Thursday.
it's a demofk race, I don't trust any demofk numbers. not one. The elites have intervened in this and that's that. people were paid to vote for biden to move off Bernie. Just look at butagig and Amy. come on man, you truly can't believe that many people want a loser like biden as a leader?

You know The Thing: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Joe Biden is a complete dufus, endowed by Darwin with certain undeniable liabilities, among which are lies, liberty with womens’ and childrens’ hair, and the pursuit of word salads about Corn Pop, leg hair, and other deeds that got Chris Matthews fired from MSNBC.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-04-at-9.54.47-AM.png

You know The Thing: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Joe Biden is a complete dufus, endowed by Darwin with certain undeniable liabilities, among which are lies, liberty with womens’ and childrens’ hair, and the pursuit of word salads about Corn Pop, leg hair, and other deeds that got Chris Matthews fired from MSNBC.

I have zero love for Biden as a President. The only reason I will vote for him if he is the nominee is because he isn’t the blob and seems like a decent guy as politicians go

I have zero love for Biden as a President. The only reason I will vote for him if he is the nominee is because he isn’t the blob and seems like a decent guy as politicians go
Screen-Shot-2020-03-06-at-7.08.41-AM.png

Forum List

Back