BIDEN: Tomorrow, we’re kicking off our eight-day, 18 county “No Malarkey” barnstorm across Iowa!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Joe Biden on Twitter ^ | 11/29/2019 48m ago | Joe Biden

TgjtVgfG_400x400.png

Tomorrow, we’re kicking off our eight-day, 18 county “No Malarkey” barnstorm across Iowa! I’d love to see you there. Head to Joe Biden for President - Iowa Events · MobilizeAmerica to find an event in your community. pic.twitter.com/YngzAn9vKZ— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 29, 2019

EKj-B_nX0AAOGSn.png

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

------------

Do you DUMBORATS know what Trump will do to Jojo 'The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser " Biden after he stated THIS....

From Oct. 3, 2019

“Let me make something clear to Trump and his hatchet men and the special interests funding his attacks against me. I’m not going anywhere,” Biden said.

"I think it's the beginning not the end,” Biden said about what he anticipates will be more attacks against his family.

"I'm also confident the American people know me, and they know my son." Biden said his son will be a visible part of the campaign.

Joe Biden defends son Hunter against Trump's attacks, says he will be part of 2020 campaign

Damn, what a differencev6 weeks in a campaign AFTER ALL we have found out about HUMPER Biden....who is YOUR DADDY?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

If there is a GOD, PLEASE make Jojo the party of INFANTICIDES candidate!!!!!

Bad choice of words, Mr. Biden. "Malarkey" pretty much describes your entire routine...

malarkey [məˈlärkē]
NOUN informal
  1. meaningless talk; nonsense.
    "don't give me that malarkey"
    synonyms:
    prattle · chatter · twitter · babble · talk · prating · gabble · jabber · blether · rambling · nonsense · balderdash · gibberish · claptrap · rubbish · yackety-yak · yabbering · yatter · rot · tripe · twaddle · hogwash · baloney · drivel · bilge · bosh · bull · bunk · guff · eyewash · piffle · poppycock · phooey · hooey · dribble · wittering · nattering · chuntering · cobblers · codswallop · stuff and nonsense · tosh · cack · havers · garbage · flapdoodle · blathers · wack · bushwa · applesauce · bunkum · tommyrot · cod · gammon · toffee · clack · twattle

TgjtVgfG_400x400.png

Tomorrow, we’re kicking off our eight-day, 18 county “No Malarkey” barnstorm across Iowa! I’d love to see you there. Head to Joe Biden for President - Iowa Events · MobilizeAmerica to find an event in your community. pic.twitter.com/YngzAn9vKZ— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 29, 2019

EKj-B_nX0AAOGSn.png

------------

Do you DUMBORATS know what Trump will do to Jojo 'The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser " Biden after he stated THIS....

From Oct. 3, 2019

“Let me make something clear to Trump and his hatchet men and the special interests funding his attacks against me. I’m not going anywhere,” Biden said.

"I think it's the beginning not the end,” Biden said about what he anticipates will be more attacks against his family.

"I'm also confident the American people know me, and they know my son." Biden said his son will be a visible part of the campaign.

Joe Biden defends son Hunter against Trump's attacks, says he will be part of 2020 campaign

Damn, what a differencev6 weeks in a campaign AFTER ALL we have found out about HUMPER Biden....who is YOUR DADDY?...ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Um, "malarkey" ?

Joe should have never gone into politics

Then, may be his life would have been better.

TgjtVgfG_400x400.png

EKj-B_nX0AAOGSn.png

------------

From Oct. 3, 2019

Um, "malarkey" ?

Lol, Has anyone used "Malarkey" in a sentence in the last 30 years? Good ol Joe needs to just retire and listen to the record player.

TgjtVgfG_400x400.png

EKj-B_nX0AAOGSn.png

------------

From Oct. 3, 2019

'The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser "

You have just described Tramp.

Tramp is full of malarkey!
---------------------------------

Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage,

even tucker agrees.
Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage

TgjtVgfG_400x400.png

EKj-B_nX0AAOGSn.png

------------

From Oct. 3, 2019

'The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser "

You have just described Tramp.

Tramp is full of malarkey!
---------------------------------

Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage,

even tucker agrees.
Tucker Carlson calls Trump 'full-blown BS artist' in segment defending him from media coverage

And of course the whole point of what Tucker was talking about went over your head. We all know the Donald embellishes things like a salesman, it’s just his personality. What really drives you liberals nuts is the truth bombs he drops that Washington never wants to talk about.

Biden: Our lily-white debate stage won’t be “representative of the Democratic Party,” you know

Malarkey.

Won’t it? When Democrats reconvene for their next re-run of their previous debates in twelve days, their viewers may end up with only six flavors of vanilla on screen. For a party obsessed with identity politics, that’s a rather huge problem.

Democrats are searching for answers as their largest and most diverse field of presidential contenders ever has been whittled down to a top tier of white candidates.

So we have a primary process doesn’t produce a representative look at a party. When businesses have a process that produces unrepresentative results, those results are considered by the courts to be conclusive evidence of bias.

The DNC has set triggers for inclusion in debates based on two metrics — media polling and contributor levels. Neither process is perfect, but as long as the DNC (and RNC, for that matter) insists on the crowded-stage debate format, that’s about the only way to limit participation so that there aren’t two dozen people on stage at a time. Media polls are limiting their samples to only those voters who say they will vote in a Democratic primary. Contributor levels are calculated straightforwardly by simply counting all contributors no matter how small the contribution.

If that’s the case, then who’s to blame for no persons of color making the cut for the next debate? Hint: It ain’t Republicans.

Both Kamala Harris and now Cory Booker have argued that racism is part of why their campaigns haven’t caught fire. If that’s the case, then it’s Democrats who are the racists, which is a very strange argument to make in a Democratic primary. Biden’s barking up the same tree, only more indirectly and in a lamenting fashion, by claiming that the representative result of the only metrics available for narrowing the debate stage have somehow locked out people of color.

Say, these accusations of racism should be fantastic for Democratic voter enthusiasm in November. Right?

This should be an object lesson in the folly of this current debate format, by the way. Future primaries will be just as crowded as this one when one or both parties don’t have an incumbent running for the presidency.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back