More evidence of Leftist implosion

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

upload_2019-11-29_19-43-59.jpeg

Good riddance, Kamala. Drop out already, you have nothing to offer this country.

You mean Democrat politicians are not the tender and righteous people they claim themselves to be?

Say it ain't so!!

She' has always come across to me as a thin skinned and bitter hag.....A slightly pigmented Hillary.

But what little pigmentation she does have must have been a blessing to her. If it weren't for that pigmentation and her cultural appropriation, she'd be down on 37th and Main St. selling oral favors for $20 to whomever pulls over at her corner.

Is it me, or is every Democrat candidate like a train wreck waiting to happen? Kamala Harris was obviously a choice because she could pass as being "black." Yet her record show that she ruthlessly jailed black people when she was a prosecutor. She also had slavers in her ancestry.

Elizabeth Warren was "cool" because she claimed to be a native American. Yet, it turned out that she had little to no Native American blood. In fact, her great-great-great grandfather Jonathan Crawford served in Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion of Tennessee Volunteer Militia from November 1837 to May 1838, a six month time period during which it fought two battles in Florida against the Seminoles.

Cory Booker portrays himself a someone who saves the helpless from burning buildings and puppies from untimely deaths, and vows to reform the criminal-justice system. And yet, corruption, murder, violent crime, unemployment, and taxes all rose dramatically while he was the Mayor of Newark.

Bernie Sanders portrays himself as a crusader against income inequality and yet in 2014, he and his wife earned $206,000, placing them in the top 6%.

Don't even get me started on Cuomo, that guy's record makes him a horrible candidate. Same with Biden. he is unfit, corrupt, inept, incompetent, and has so many skeletons in his closet yet to come out.

Kamala Harris suffers new blow as aide resigns with scathing letter: 'I've never seen staff treated so poorly'

Shocking that Kamala would treat her staff poorly and not know which way she is leaning. Every Democrat is flawed sans Tulsi Gabbard and that party buried her.

View attachment 292350

She has pretty much been known to be this way her whole career.

I am still amazed that the person that has 100 plus page thread against universal healthcare has such a hardon for a strong advocate for universal healthcare.

View attachment 292350

I am still amazed that the person that has 100 plus page thread against universal healthcare has such a hardon for a strong advocate for universal healthcare.
Troll. Get lost. Tulsi would never support UH in a general election. She knows it’s unrealistic.

View attachment 292350

Troll. Get lost. Tulsi would never support UH in a general election. She knows it’s unrealistic.

She has supported it her whole fucking career...but you think she was just lying...you are the only one here that is unrealistic.

If she did not have nice tits you would hate her like the rest

View attachment 292350

She has supported it her whole fucking career...but you think she was just lying...you are the only one here that is unrealistic.

Once again you’re stupid. She doesn’t support UH.
Understanding the differences between Universal Healthcare, “Medicare for All” and Public options.
Once again I prove you to be an idiot. Are you not tired of being embarrassed by me?

View attachment 292350

Understanding the differences between Universal Healthcare, “Medicare for All” and Public options.
Once again I prove you to be an idiot. Are you not tired of being embarrassed by me?

Same things, different pretty names.

Just admit it, you like her tits so you do not care about her positions.

I guess you also think she is lying about banning assault weapons and high cap magazines.

View attachment 292350

I guess you also think she is lying about banning assault weapons and high cap magazines.
Did you read the link? Not the same thing. Or can you not read? Idiot.

They all lead to the same place, they all have the same end game.

But you are too smitten by a nice pair of tits to hold to your own principles.

So, do you agree with her position about banning assault weapons and high cap magazines?

They all lead to the same place, they all have the same end game.

But you are too smitten by a nice pair of tits to hold to your own principles.

So, do you agree with her position about banning assault weapons and high cap magazines?
So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

So you didn’t read the link. I do Not agree with her on that. But I dont recall one candidate with whom I agreed with on everything. But you’re changing the topic because I proved you to be an idiot yet again.

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?

Nope, I read the link. They are all just varying degrees of the same thing and they all have the same end point.

Just come clean, you like her for her tits...or do you support medicare for all?
Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

Wrong. She would not take away my private option. That is what UH takes away. So you didn’t read the link. Just admit you didn’t read it or that you’re too stupid to understand it. Idiot.

Stepping stones...that is what ObamaCare was and that is what Medicare for all is...they are all stepping stones to the same damn thing.

You are not normally this dense.

From her own website...

upload_2019-11-29_21-26-11.png

upload_2019-11-29_21-27-23.png

Forum List

Back