Biden; "The Great Real Estate Developer That Didn't Build A Damn Thing"

LOL Retard is so excited that he found a mistake in my post!

Unfortunately for you, onerous can be used interchangeably with onus. And unlike you, I didn't pull it out of my ass. Here is the proof. Doesn't look like that education paid off for you, retard. You may want to take my advice and do a refresher course. :itsok:

But on the subject of proof of Fred Trump's wealth? Still no link? Tsk...tsk. Now, you know why I call you a retard! :auiqs.jpg:
The two words are not interchangeable, Magnus. Onus is a noun meaning a legal obligation. Onerous is an adjective meaning to impose a physical, mental or figurative load which can only be borne with great effort.

Do you really want to argue word meanings with someone who worked as a copy editor?

I notice that you gave up trying to call your mistake a "typo". Your vocabulary is a bit suspect. Just admit it and move on.

Retard. Learn to read. I even helpfully included a link.

You know, when you first brought up my so-called "typo", I let it go. You retards have so little victory that I was ok with allowing you a false one. But, you couldn't keep gloating and so I had to put a stop to it. LOL

But, just to make sure I rub your face in it, here is another link: https://www.wordsense.eu/onus/

onus (English)​

Related words & phrases

Btw, where exactly did you work as a copy editor? This way I can avoid any dealings with that company. Any entity that hires a retard like you... :itsok:

Your turn. Prove that Onus and Onerous cannot be used interchangeably. Go.

While you are at it, also prove that Fred Trump made less money than his son. Did you really think I forgot about that? :laughing0301:
It's obvious that they aren't interchangeable. One is a noun and the other is an adjective. The noun has a completely different meaning than the adjective. You can't take the noun out of a sentence and replace it with the adjective because the sentence no longer makes sense. Are you really this stupid?

I think it's been established numerous times now that Fred Trump's net worth was about 1 billion dollars. It's also been established that Donald Trump's net worth was somewhere between 2.5 billion and 3 billion. So unless you have some new age math going on where 1 is bigger than 2.5 and 3...then it's obvious that Trump made far more money than his father did!

It's obvious that they aren't interchangeable. One is a noun and the other is an adjective. The noun has a completely different meaning than the adjective. You can't take the noun out of a sentence and replace it with the adjective because the sentence no longer makes sense. Are you really this stupid?

I think it's been established numerous times now that Fred Trump's net worth was about 1 billion dollars. It's also been established that Donald Trump's net worth was somewhere between 2.5 billion and 3 billion. So unless you have some new age math going on where 1 is bigger than 2.5 and 3...then it's obvious that Trump made far more money than his father did!
Obvious to who, retard? Only losers keep yapping without proof. Are you a loser? Prove you are not by posting a link that shows Onus and Onerous have totally different meanings.

Same with Fred Trump and his wealth. You brought up the point that he made less money than his son. Were you pulling it out of the you-know-what? No? Then prove it.

Look, retard. I have a lot of experience with lying retards like you. I am never surprised when you do not produce proof. Just amused.

Amused and delighted that I get to call you a lying retard. You say you are not? Then prove it. Prove both of your assertions. Don't just keep yapping.

Get it now? Go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Trump funneled income to his children for 50 years before his death.

Last edited:

How did they do this? First, the Trumps dramatically undervalued their property, which low-balled the amount of tax they had to pay.

OMG!!! That's literally the worst thing I've ever heard.

If only the government could hire some people, they could call themselves appraisers,
to look at property and decide the value to be used for taxation purposes.

You must get word of this perfidy to the proper authorities, immediately!!!

Obvious to who, retard? Only losers keep yapping without proof. Are you a loser? Prove you are not by posting a link that shows Onus and Onerous have totally different meanings.

Same with Fred Trump and his wealth. You brought up the point that he made less money than his son. Were you pulling it out of the you-know-what? No? Then prove it.

Look, retard. I have a lot of experience with lying retards like you. I am never surprised when you do not produce proof. Just amused.

Amused and delighted that I get to call you a lying retard. You say you are not? Then prove it. Prove both of your assertions. Don't just keep yapping.

Get it now? Go.
You continue to double down on stupid.

The onus was on the defense attorney to provide proof of his alibi.

It was an onerous task that the group had been given.

Those are the two correct usages of the words. If they were really the same you would be able to switch them. So let's do that.

The onerous was on the defense attorney to provide proof of his alibi.

It was an onus task that the group had been given.

Neither one of those latter sentences makes sense. The two words are not the same and your use of them simply illustrates that your vocabulary is lacking. You can call me a retard all you like, Sparky but that won't change the fact that you're wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
You continue to double down on stupid.

The onus was on the defense attorney to provide proof of his alibi.

It was an onerous task that the group had been given.

Those are the two correct usages of the words. If they were really the same you would be able to switch them. So let's do that.

The onerous was on the defense attorney to provide proof of his alibi.

It was an onus task that the group had been given.

Neither one of those latter sentences makes sense. The two words are not the same and your use of them simply illustrates that your vocabulary is lacking. You can call me a retard all you like, Sparky but that won't change the fact that you're wrong.
Blah...blah...blah. And still no proof. I posted two links to prove my point. Did you read it? Do you know how to read?

What kind of copy editor you were anyway? The kind that made Xerox copies? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you really think you could own me with your pseudo-English "skills"? Sorry, retard... the onerous is on you to prove your point. :laughing0301:

And still no proof of Fred Trump and his wealth? Did you really think I would forget?

But keep coming back. Love to keep calling you a retard. Deal? :itsok:

How did they do this? First, the Trumps dramatically undervalued their property, which low-balled the amount of tax they had to pay.

OMG!!! That's literally the worst thing I've ever heard.

If only the government could hire some people, they could call themselves appraisers,
to look at property and decide the value to be used for taxation purposes.

You must get word of this perfidy to the proper authorities, immediately!!!

Trump turned around and inflated the values to get money from the banks.

Trump turned around and inflated the values to get money from the banks.
Ok..your point? Banks have appraisers too, they determine value themselves before they give loans

It’s amazing how little you dembots know about how the world works

Forum List

Back