Biden struggling in Michigan as Trump grabs strong lead, poll shows

I see someone who is too stupid to read the writing on the wall, namely yourself. :21:

"As early as June 2015, FiveThirtyEight argued that Donald Trump "isn't a real candidate"."

"The final prediction by FiveThirtyEight on the morning of election day (November 8, 2016) had Hillary Clinton with a 71% chance to win the 2016 United States presidential election,"

FiveThirtyEight - Wikipedia

AAAAND?

Apparently you don't understand the difference between editorial opinions and actual polling.

Hillary projected a 71% chance of winning means Trump was given a very reasonable 29% chance to win. The fact that he won did not contract the odds given as unreasonable.

Last edited:
I see someone who is too stupid to read the writing on the wall, namely yourself. :21:

"As early as June 2015, FiveThirtyEight argued that Donald Trump "isn't a real candidate"."

"The final prediction by FiveThirtyEight on the morning of election day (November 8, 2016) had Hillary Clinton with a 71% chance to win the 2016 United States presidential election,"

FiveThirtyEight - Wikipedia

Go back and look at that poster’s history.

They got EVERYTHING WRONG.

Idiots with TDS still refuse to admit the untested experimental gene therapy shot was a scam.

Yet, these pieces of garbage wanted you fired and denied medical treatment if you did not get their stupid USELESS shot.

Look at the posters laughable bullshit about the jab.

Last edited:
And I see AntonToo breaking into a cold sweat because the reality of Trump actually being sworn in next January, 2025 is starting to hit home. What's funny is the Democrats put Trump in, in 2016, and they are doing it again. Democrats never accept they fucked up, so they just keep repeating their fuck ups, they are not smart people
Just how did Democrats Put Trump in { 2016 }.
The whole point of J6 and Trump making a huge stink about
the rigging in 2020 was explained in detail by TIME magazine
in a Feburary 5th,2021 piece.
- left-wing activist { George Floyd Riots anyone }
- Wealthy left CEO's secretly using dark money to Fund Biden.
- Constant MSM headlines and Op-ed's backing Biden and
virtually destroying Trump.
- On constant attack of Right wing groups.Like The Federalist
Society.National Right to Life Committee.American Conservative
Union. Making sure to not let Right-wing coalition building survive
the constant barage of nasty Mainstream Media attacks.
- Plus an alliance between left-wing activists and business Titans.
- Ensuring Poll workers are well staffed in Big Democrat districts.
Constant harping about Voter ID and the need for Mail-in ballots.

Go back and look at that poster’s history.

They got EVERYTHING WRONG.

Idiots with TDS still refuse to admit the untested experimental gene therapy shot was a scam.

Yet, these pieces of garbage wanted you fired and denied medical treatment if you did not get their stupid USELESS shot.
There's a new shot on the forefront as the hardly mentioned
Disease X is set for transmission.And the Vaccine for that
has a 100% kill rate.

JGalt probably learned that by watching CNN
I tink at this stage The only thing a human can learn from
CNN is to take a nap and Furgid boud it.
It's about as strudy and reliable as cheap kleenex when
polishing a F-250 Truck.After an off road race.

I tink at this stage The only thing a human can learn from
CNN is to take a nap and Furgid boud it.
It's about as strudy and reliable as cheap kleenex when
polishing a F-250 Truck.After an off road race.

You kind of lost me, but yeah, CNN sucks. Democrats and their endless double standards are fine with CNN reporting opinion as news, but anything they disagree with has to be silenced as "lies." It's Marxism tactics 101 for beginners

There's a new shot on the forefront as the hardly mentioned
Disease X is set for transmission.And the Vaccine for that
has a 100% kill rate.

I heard it's only 100% effective on those who wear masks and get regular jabs.

That's pretty ironic, considering you quoted projectsfivethirtyeight.com as something relevant to anything.. :21:

Those sig quotes are classic and really capture the three posters you cited. You have to admit that g5000 is just cute as the dickens though with his AMAZING Trumpatar, he's just adorable with the GREATEST political sig EVER!

Only 17% believe Biden deserves a second term. Yikes!!

Trump is tied in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. He has a pretty good lead in all of the other swing states, including Michigan. If we give Biden Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, Trump still wins.

I see a liar.... or liars.

Do you have any poll where Haley DOESN'T outperform Trump against Biden?

All polling i've ever seen suggests she is a stronger candidate for Republcians. The only thing Trumpsters can hang their hat on is that it's still pretty early in the election process...but that of course makes threads like this moot as well.

Do you have any poll where Haley DOESN'T outperform Trump against Biden?

All polling i've ever seen suggests he as a stronger match up. The only thing Trumpsters can hang their hat on is that it's still pretty early in the election process.

Yes, the polls that don't count Democrats pretending to be Republicans

So you are saying polls can't be trusted, should not be taken seriously. Right?

[/thread] :bye1:

Democrats on Democrats: Let's be reasonable here interpreting anything Democrats say

Democrats on Republicans: You can pick one hyperbolic extreme or the other, nothing between them

What I keep pointing out, double standards, it's how you roll, vermin

Democrats on Democrats: Let's be reasonable here interpreting anything Democrats say

Democrats on Republicans: You can pick one hyperbolic extreme or the other, nothing between them

What I keep pointing out, double standards, it's how you roll, vermin

So you are saying polls can't be trusted, should not be taken seriously. Right?

[/thread] :bye1:

Yes, the polls that don't count Democrats pretending to be Republicans

Hey, thanks man, AntonToo , you're right, Trump's content is WAY better than yours. I think the stick rammed up your ass prevents you from breathing properly, vermin

Forum List

Back