Biden - Space Force - China

Best to close-down the so-called Space Force and revert it back to the US Air Force.

It was merely the whim of a madman to begin with, and is a joke in its present state, at this point in history.

Keep NASA alive to conduct US civilian aerospace policy and operations oversight, and let the US Air Force handle military aerospace applications.

And let Elon Musk and Space-X and Boeing do what they do best... put NASA (past and present) to shame with the pace of their development.

The CCP has most likely already targeted many of our's as well as many of our allies' satellites.

You do realize that most of them move, right?

Of course. They move in predictable orbits that can be calculated down to the inches.

Exactly,except for certain satellites that have the capability to change their orbits.

So do those CCP weapons that target them. Asians are pretty good with math, ya know.

:auiqs.jpg:

Why is this a concern? We destroyed a satellite in a decaying orbit years ago with a missile fired from an F-15!

In a full blown war, the satellites are the first thing to go!

I don't think many people, including myself, fully realize the importance of our future in space. I for one am very excited about Space Force and what it will mean for future generations, and our security. I still retain hope for Trump's reelection, but that's not likely at this point.
So where does Biden stand on the issues and policies of space ?

With any luck, he'll abolish the stupidity the minute he gets in...

Just remember, Trump Created a space force but abolished the Pandemic Response team.

WHich means 350,000 people have died of Covid, but were were totally covered in case the Klingons attacked.

View attachment 435961

Man, you are such a lying POS!
Which part of that is a lie?

Well, to be fair, Klingons aren't actually a thing.
Awe... And I took all those language lessons.....

Best to close-down the so-called Space Force and revert it back to the US Air Force.

It was merely the whim of a madman to begin with, and is a joke in its present state, at this point in history.

Keep NASA alive to conduct US civilian aerospace policy and operations oversight, and let the US Air Force handle military aerospace applications.

And let Elon Musk and Space-X and Boeing do what they do best... put NASA (past and present) to shame with the pace of their development.
At this point the Space Force is just some parts of government that has been combined into one entity. We have a trillion dollars in satellites in space. And advanced nations more and more have capabilities to affect those satellites. Like it or not, the age of innocence is behind us in regards to things we do in space.

I don't think many people, including myself, fully realize the importance of our future in space. I for one am very excited about Space Force and what it will mean for future generations, and our security. I still retain hope for Trump's reelection, but that's not likely at this point.
So where does Biden stand on the issues and policies of space ?

Link...
Assuming the Democrats come into power, next year you’ll be facing significant budget deficits, probably a strong desire to cut spending from the Republican Party. You will see lots of initiatives proposed by the Biden administration that don’t involve space but involve healthcare, climate, basic manufacturing, R&D.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another accurate article explaining Biden's intentions.
Under Obama, NASA turned inward. Whatever funds were made available to the space program either went to entirely terrestrial pursuits, like addressing global warming, or robotic missions into deep space that would take decades to achieve anything meaningful. While the latter are important, they would never capture the imagination of Americans the way that the manned spaceflight program could.
Should Joe Biden win the presidency in November, U.S. space policy will return to the same turgid place it was during the Obama years. In 2008, when Biden was tapped to be Barack Obama’s running mate, his big idea for space policy was to have NASA conduct joint space missions with China.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some good news recently
NASA and U.S. Space Force sign memorandum paving the way for ramped-up space efforts

Gordon Chang...
Chang has appeared before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission among others. He has warned that Chinese students attending U.S. colleges and universities have become the long arm of Chinese totalitarianism, that students, professors, and scientists have become “nontraditional collectors” of intelligence for China, and has stated that China’s influence on activities on American campuses have infringed on academic freedom, violated sovereignty, and have violated U.S. laws.Further, Chang has stated that China is not trying to compete with the United States within the Westphalian order, but to overthrow that order altogether.

Here Gordon Chang does a great job of explaining everything relevant to what Ive posted above.

And a link relevant to the video clip if you watched it. Helium-3 - Wikipedia

Another clip with Gordon Chang

In conclusion, dont forget that China's space program is militarily oriented.
If Biden assumes office, I hope he doesnt drop the ball for the next four years.
Its pretty obvious, if we dont dominate space, we eventually lose our freedom.

Bidens already in space. Mostly between his ears.

Interesting, thanks.

Citing a Pentagon report, the report further claimed that “China and Russia have embarked on major efforts to develop technologies that could allow them to disrupt or destroy American and allied satellites in a crisis or conflict.” It then emphasized that the Space Force is “not designed or intended” to put combat troops in space. The move to make the Space Force a co-equal member of the intelligence community in intended to “improve the access and sharing of information across the nation's intelligence agencies and give it clout in advocating for intelligence funding to protect the US in space,” according to the report. The Space Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise thus became the 18th member of the massive US intelligence network, the report noted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the military, Space Force answers a need to more effectively organize for the defense of U.S. interests in space — especially satellites used for navigation and communication. A Pentagon report asserted that China and Russia have embarked on major efforts to develop technologies that could allow them to disrupt or destroy American and allied satellites in a crisis or conflict. Space Force is not designed or intended to put combat troops in space.

Interesting, thanks.

Citing a Pentagon report, the report further claimed that “China and Russia have embarked on major efforts to develop technologies that could allow them to disrupt or destroy American and allied satellites in a crisis or conflict.” It then emphasized that the Space Force is “not designed or intended” to put combat troops in space. The move to make the Space Force a co-equal member of the intelligence community in intended to “improve the access and sharing of information across the nation's intelligence agencies and give it clout in advocating for intelligence funding to protect the US in space,” according to the report. The Space Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Enterprise thus became the 18th member of the massive US intelligence network, the report noted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the military, Space Force answers a need to more effectively organize for the defense of U.S. interests in space — especially satellites used for navigation and communication. A Pentagon report asserted that China and Russia have embarked on major efforts to develop technologies that could allow them to disrupt or destroy American and allied satellites in a crisis or conflict. Space Force is not designed or intended to put combat troops in space.

savannah.gif

Despite the fact that "Space Force" has existed since 1982 (originally under the auspices of The Air Force) I believe that it will be shut down completely out of spite, just like anything else President Trump put his name to.

In the same way that all references to Pharaoh Akhenaten were erased from History until rediscovered in the 20th Century, we are going to see all positive references to President Trump erased from our Modern History.

Despite the fact that "Space Force" has existed since 1982 (originally under the auspices of The Air Force) I believe that it will be shut down completely out of spite, just like anything else President Trump put his name to.

In the same way that all references to Pharaoh Akhenaten were erased from History until rediscovered in the 20th Century, we are going to see all positive references to President Trump erased from our Modern History.

God, I hope so.

Not that there's anything positive to say about Trump, really.

Interesting, thanks.

View attachment 441114

Very informative and eye opening.
I never linked the timing between the creation of Space Force and other events mentioned in the video.
Not to mention emphasizing a greater importance than ever before, we need Space Force !
From the Space Force official website...
https://cdn.dvidshub.net/media/video/2010/DOD_108040406/DOD_108040406-1024x576-1769k.mp4

God, I hope so.

Not that there's anything positive to say about Trump, really.
Lets give you a visual for the rest of your life.
Space Force is not going anywhere, and you WILL hear it again from time to time for the rest of your life, and when you you hear it, I want you to remember who created it and then picture a huge hairy nut sack dangling in front of your face.
Then, and only then will you be glad Trump created Space Force.
Remember - SPACE FORCE !...picture it ?

Update: Sorry I forgot to say, Good Morning Joey. :cool:

Last edited:

Interesting, thanks.

View attachment 441114

Very informative and eye opening.
I never linked the timing between the creation of Space Force and other events mentioned in the video.
Not to mention emphasizing a greater importance than ever before, we need Space Force !
From the Space Force official website...
https://cdn.dvidshub.net/media/video/2010/DOD_108040406/DOD_108040406-1024x576-1769k.mp4

But the guy in the first video that I've posted said that there were two satellites came up damaged. And I was wondering if those satellites were made to give the people free access to the internet. If it is, then those satellites belongs to the people.
Since Obama have gave away the ICANN to the U.N. to let them have control over the internet. Probably Pres. Trump have used tax dollars to let the people to have control of their own internet system. That nobody cannot censored them from off of it.
Because at the moment, they are trying to convince the U.N. to blocked certain people from accessing the internet.

But the guy in the first video that I've posted said that there were two satellites came up damaged. And I was wondering if those satellites were made to give the people free access to the internet. If it is, then those satellites belongs to the people.
Since Obama have gave away the ICANN to the U.N. to let them have control over the internet. Probably Pres. Trump have used tax dollars to let the people to have control of their own internet system. That nobody cannot censored them from off of it.
Because at the moment, they are trying to convince the U.N. to blocked certain people from accessing the internet.
Yes I searched about the damaged satellites last night but couldnt find anything in reference to it.
Only recently (few months) have I started reading on this subject and no doubt its a major security issue for our future.
I will check out the videos soon. :113:

Lets give you a visual for the rest of your life.
Space Force is not going anywhere, and you WILL hear it again from time to time for the rest of your life, and when you you hear it, I want you to remember who created it and then picture a huge hairy nut sack dangling in front of your face.

actually, it will get disbanded and it's assets reallocated back to the branches of the military involved.

Like everything else Trump did, we will be in a big hurry to erase it all.

actually, it will get disbanded and it's assets reallocated back to the branches of the military involved.

Like everything else Trump did, we will be in a big hurry to erase it all.
Only a fool (Biden) would eliminate it. Too many security risks involved now.
He might try to reallocate funds, but not without scrutiny, of course thats never stopped him the past.
Biden = China First !
Like I said, its going to stay.

Only a fool (Biden) would eliminate it. Too many security risks involved now.
He might try to reallocate funds, but not without scrutiny, of course thats never stopped him the past.
Biden = China First !
Like I said, its going to stay.

Hey, guy, we're not expecting a Klingon attack any time soon.

On a serious note, the neutrality of space is already covered under international treaty.

Forum List

Back