Biden - Space Force - China

Biden will abolish Space Force right after he tears down the wall

How am I not surprised that you're ok with the possibility of the CCP taking out your GPS, military, and communications satellites?

Obviously you don't have a clue as to how much you have to lose.

Yes the evil Chinese are going to take out our satellites
And what will we take out in return?

Russia could have taken out our satellites for the last 50 years and never did.

Crazy paranoia

~~~~~~
Au Contraire....

<<<<<<->>>>>>​

I'm pretty sure Biden will get rid of Space Farce. :)
Space belongs to NASA.
I'm all for going back to the moon and to Mars.
But leave it to the professionals.
Its imperative they work together.

Space belongs to NASA.

If we're really hell bent on preventing the events already laid out in the movie "Space Cowboys", then the US Air Force should get the nod..and the money to make that defense happen.
I'm pretty sure someone has already suggested that on this thread. :)

Space belongs to NASA.

If we're really hell bent on preventing the events already laid out in the movie "Space Cowboys", then the US Air Force should get the nod..and the money to make that defense happen.
I'm pretty sure someone has already suggested that on this thread. :)
The other option is to let China and Russia lead the way, if you feel they dont pose a threat.
If not, then we should consider dominating and leading space exploration.
I dont know if Biden will change his views from what he's shown in the past, but we should all hope he'd take recent events in consideration.

The CCP has most likely already targeted many of our's as well as many of our allies' satellites.

You do realize that most of them move, right?

GPS Statellites don't move they're in geostationary orbits. They're in sync with the earth's rotation at 22,000 miles above. They're vulnerable.... Other satellites are moveable for retasking.

Yes the evil Chinese are going to take out our satellites
And what will we take out in return?

Russia could have taken out our satellites for the last 50 years and never did.
I believe you are too smart not to realize China is a very real and serious threat.
As far as Russia, I dont think they would have or could have taken out pertinent satellite(s) over the past 50 years without serious consequences.
Only recently, relatively speaking, have they become aggressive, and there are reports theyve been working with China on this same issue.

No, he's not. He's a paid Chinese stooge. He has no brain of his own

The CCP has most likely already targeted many of our's as well as many of our allies' satellites.

GPS Statellites don't move they're in geostationary orbits. They're in sync with the earth's rotation at 22,000 miles above. They're vulnerable.... Other satellites are moveable for retasking.

Reading is a skill you have yet to master. Look at my post again!

I don't think many people, including myself, fully realize the importance of our future in space. I for one am very excited about Space Force and what it will mean for future generations, and our security. I still retain hope for Trump's reelection, but that's not likely at this point.
So where does Biden stand on the issues and policies of space ?

With any luck, he'll abolish the stupidity the minute he gets in...

Just remember, Trump Created a space force but abolished the Pandemic Response team.

WHich means 350,000 people have died of Covid, but were were totally covered in case the Klingons attacked.

1609523868673.png

I don't think many people, including myself, fully realize the importance of our future in space. I for one am very excited about Space Force and what it will mean for future generations, and our security. I still retain hope for Trump's reelection, but that's not likely at this point.

Just remember, Trump Created a space force but abolished the Pandemic Response team.

WHich means 350,000 people have died of Covid, but were were totally covered in case the Klingons attacked.

View attachment 435961

Man, you are such a lying POS!

View attachment 435961
There we go, the master of twist and spin arrives.
Cant really do much but deflect Joey ?
Tell us Joey, we're all friends here, where exactly did that mean old white man touch you when you were a young boy ?

Last edited:

Link...
Assuming the Democrats come into power, next year you’ll be facing significant budget deficits, probably a strong desire to cut spending from the Republican Party. You will see lots of initiatives proposed by the Biden administration that don’t involve space but involve healthcare, climate, basic manufacturing, R&D.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another accurate article explaining Biden's intentions.
Under Obama, NASA turned inward. Whatever funds were made available to the space program either went to entirely terrestrial pursuits, like addressing global warming, or robotic missions into deep space that would take decades to achieve anything meaningful. While the latter are important, they would never capture the imagination of Americans the way that the manned spaceflight program could.
Should Joe Biden win the presidency in November, U.S. space policy will return to the same turgid place it was during the Obama years. In 2008, when Biden was tapped to be Barack Obama’s running mate, his big idea for space policy was to have NASA conduct joint space missions with China.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some good news recently
NASA and U.S. Space Force sign memorandum paving the way for ramped-up space efforts

Gordon Chang...
Chang has appeared before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission among others. He has warned that Chinese students attending U.S. colleges and universities have become the long arm of Chinese totalitarianism, that students, professors, and scientists have become “nontraditional collectors” of intelligence for China, and has stated that China’s influence on activities on American campuses have infringed on academic freedom, violated sovereignty, and have violated U.S. laws.Further, Chang has stated that China is not trying to compete with the United States within the Westphalian order, but to overthrow that order altogether.

Here Gordon Chang does a great job of explaining everything relevant to what Ive posted above.

And a link relevant to the video clip if you watched it. Helium-3 - Wikipedia

Another clip with Gordon Chang

In conclusion, dont forget that China's space program is militarily oriented.
If Biden assumes office, I hope he doesnt drop the ball for the next four years.
Its pretty obvious, if we dont dominate space, we eventually lose our freedom.

Totally immaterial at the moment. The space force is just a joke.

He put the cart before the horse and made a space force with no space vehicle. Kinda like calvary without a horse to its name.

It's the laughingstock of the US armed forces.

View attachment 435961

Which part of that is a lie?

Of course. They move in predictable orbits that can be calculated down to the inches.

Exactly,except for certain satellites that have the capability to change their orbits.

So do those CCP weapons that target them. Asians are pretty good with math, ya know.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 435961

Which part of that is a lie?

Well, to be fair, Klingons aren't actually a thing.

Forum List

Back