Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Biden should not support Hunter the way MAGA supports Trump.
Joe Biden continues to make excuses for Hunter Biden's crimes and immorality.
I appreciate a father's love of his son but Hunter needs tough love.
Trump MAGA supporters are doing the same for Donald Trump. They continually make excuse for Trump's crimes and immorality.
If MAGA loves Trump, as it appears they do, Trump needs tough love, also. Real tough love.

Trump MAGA supporters are doing the same for Donald Trump. They continually make excuse for Trump's crimes and immorality.
If MAGA loves Trump, as it appears they do, Trump needs tough love, also. Real tough love.
Biden hasnt been supporting Hunter ! Hunters been supporting Biden ! remember 10% for the Big Guy !

What would Democrat minions do without False Equivalencies?

with the dirt Hunter has on the Big Guy the Big Guy has no choice but to defend Hunter .

According to Shitler, Hunter “has done nothing wrong” (in laundering him millions), and he is “the smartest person I know”.

Biden has no choice except to support his son

If Hunter goes down Old Joe goes down with him

It is not a false equivalency. Biden is not as bad as MAGA. He is not saying the charges against Hunter should not have happened.

it is a prez's prerogative to remove & replace any state's AG when entering the presidency. W. did it with clinton's AGs ... obama got rid of W's... donny got rid of obama's AGs & with biden - he replaced all of donny's AGs EXCEPT for the one in delaware that would be presiding over anything that hunter was or was not involved with.

dark brandon let the chips fall where they may in regards to hunter.

Biden has no choice except to support his son

If Hunter goes down Old Joe goes down with him

The probe was overseen by U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump and was permitted to stay in his post after Joe Biden took office in order to complete the investigation of the president’s son. The White House and the Justice Department have said they did not interfere with Weiss’ investigation.

Hunter Biden reaches plea deal with feds to resolve tax issues, gun charge

The probe was overseen by U.S. Attorney for Delaware David Weiss, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump and was permitted to stay in his post after Joe Biden took office in order to complete the investigation of the president’s son. The White House and the Justice Department have said they did not interfere with Weiss’ investigation.

Hunter Biden reaches plea deal with feds to resolve tax issues, gun charge
You seem to think trump owns Weiss

The attorney is a swamp rat who wants to stay in government after trump is gone

You seem to think trump owns Weiss

trump appointed.

The attorney is a swamp rat who wants to stay in government after trump is gone

ne'eh. why not hit up & get a gig at a lobby shop or PAC that favors trump? shirley he can get a much better paying job outside of gov'ment, with all the bells & whistles?

you sir, are just:

straws.gif

Forum List

Back