Biden Set Up Scenario for Meeting Between Top Ukrainian Officials and His Son's Company

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
GP ^

John Solomon: Let me add a new fact that I just learned tonight. While talking to US diplomats today overseas in Europe I learned that on April 22, 2014 less than three weeks before the Burisma Holdings announced that Hunter Biden was joining their board, Vice President Joe Biden met with the Prime Minister of Ukraine and in that meeting, according to a transcript that I obtained tonight, Joe Biden specifically encouraged the Ukrainians to expand natural gas production with the help of Americans coming to the country. He set up the exact scenario that Hunter Biden just a few weeks later cashed in on.

------------'

Pure corruption. Biden & Obama help overthrow the elected Ukrainian govt including through the use of snipers who kill people on both sides (read professor Ivan Katchanovski’s research on this). Then Biden gets his son (with no energy company management experience) on the board of a corrupt oligarch run gas company, for which he is paid more than a half million dollars a year. And Biden may have money-laundered $3 million from Ukraine to Latvia to Cyprus to the US......Apparently there are very few REAL JOURNALISTS that would take these corrupt bastards on....better watch out Mr. Solomon....you never know when a fatal battle with Arkancide will hit you like 2 .45's in the back of the head!

GP ^

John Solomon: Let me add a new fact that I just learned tonight. While talking to US diplomats today overseas in Europe I learned that on April 22, 2014 less than three weeks before the Burisma Holdings announced that Hunter Biden was joining their board, Vice President Joe Biden met with the Prime Minister of Ukraine and in that meeting, according to a transcript that I obtained tonight, Joe Biden specifically encouraged the Ukrainians to expand natural gas production with the help of Americans coming to the country. He set up the exact scenario that Hunter Biden just a few weeks later cashed in on.

------------'

Pure corruption. Biden & Obama help overthrow the elected Ukrainian govt including through the use of snipers who kill people on both sides (read professor Ivan Katchanovski’s research on this). Then Biden gets his son (with no energy company management experience) on the board of a corrupt oligarch run gas company, for which he is paid more than a half million dollars a year. And Biden may have money-laundered $3 million from Ukraine to Latvia to Cyprus to the US......Apparently there are very few REAL JOURNALISTS that would take these corrupt bastards on....better watch out Mr. Solomon....you never know when a fatal battle with Arkancide will hit you like 2 .45's in the back of the head!
Find a credible source.

GP ^

------------'

Find a credible source.
Common cry of the feckless and low intelligent black communist.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Until he names his sources and back it up with more than Oh I met with US diplomats and they told me this

Still Ivanka Trump got trademark rights from China as the daughter of Trump and one of his advisers

Is she or isn't she a government employee

She certainly was flown on government planes at taxpayers expense

Start the investigation

Until he names his sources and back it up with more than Oh I met with US diplomats and they told me this

Still Ivanka Trump got trademark rights from China as the daughter of Trump and one of his advisers

Start the investigation
Since she takes NO SALARY a great defense is made that she is basically a special envoy when needed! BUT AGAIN the feckless communists try to make something from nothing!

GP ^

------------'

Solomon also stated that Hunter Biden was to be interviewed in the corruption case just the day before Joe Biden threatened to withhold 1.2 billion in funds from the Ukraine unless they fired the investigator.. nothing to see here....

Start the investigation
Since she takes NO SALARY a great defense is made that she is basically a special envoy when needed! BUT AGAIN the feckless communists try to make something from nothing!
The feckless authoritarians says

trump does not take a salary thus NO SALARY

She flies on government planes to do business on behalf of the government

Yet China tries to curry favor with Trump by offer his daughter franchises

only the feckless would say no conflict

yet with Biden Son there is a conflict

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GP ^

------------'

Solomon also stated that Hunter Biden was to be interviewed in the corruption case just the day before Joe Biden threatened to withhold 1.2 billion in funds from the Ukraine unless they fired the investigator.. nothing to see here....

yet how can biden withold 1.2 billion in funds when he is not the president YET

Solomon sources are vague and he put it on FOX whom doesn't bother to check sources

Nothing new from Solomon

He probably still waiting for a conviction of Hillary on Uranium 1 story he pushed

Someday he may be right about something but being right is not always the right thing.

GP ^

------------'

yet how can biden withold 1.2 billion in funds when he is not the president YET

Solomon sources are vague and he put it on FOX whom doesn't bother to check sources

Nothing new from Solomon

He probably still waiting for a conviction of Hillary on Uranium 1 story he pushed

Someday he may be right about something but being right is not always the right thing.
The brain dead continue to post...now if they would only stop breathing!

Forum List

Back