Biden says ‘it’s an embarrassment’ that Trump won’t concede with transition under way

Al Gore wasn't quick to concede in 2000 and I don't think Clinton has conceded yet from 2016.

First, the margin in Florida in 2000 was 537. The margin in the closest swing state as of right now is 12,751 in GA. And Trump is losing in five battleground states.

Second, Hillary Clinton conceded one day after the election.

She didn't whine and throw a temper tantrum like a 3-year old who has had his toy taken away like your Orange God.

We've been embarrassed by this President for four long years.

Another few weeks. Just be patient and we'll catch up later. It doesn't look like we have a choice here.
Are you collecting names of Trump supporters as AOC suggested?

I hear for every 50 names you turn in, you get a free shirt. I believe it's brown.

Al Gore wasn't quick to concede in 2000 and I don't think Clinton has conceded yet from 2016.

First, the margin in Florida in 2000 was 537. The margin in the closest swing state as of right now is 12,751 in GA. And Trump is losing in five battleground states.

Second, Hillary Clinton conceded one day after the election.

She didn't whine and throw a temper tantrum like a 3-year old who has had his toy taken away like your Orange God.
She'd been working on a dossier for 7 months before the election. Didn't work though. You nimrid.

It doesn't get much more funnier than that! :laughing0301:
“We’re going to be moving along in a consistent manner, putting together our administration within the White House and reviewing who we’re going to pick for the Cabinet positions,” said Biden. “And nothing’s going to stop that.” “The fact that they’re not willing to acknowledge that we won at this point is not of much consequence in our planning and what we’re able to do between now and Jan. 20,” he added.

Biden also said he was not reliant on the federal government authorizing funding for the transition or on having access to federal agencies. So far, the Trump administration has signaled to the Executive Branch that they are not to engage in any way with the Biden transition effort.
But yes, Hiden thought no one would have notice the fraud so obvious and Trump would have given him the keys to the White House without flinching :laugh:
What fraud?

The elitist? That's Trump. And he's just been voted out of office.
You people seem to be the only ones who haven't accepted it.
How bright do you think you look insisting on something that has yet to be decided in the
Supreme Court?

You look about as bright as a cracker box filled with rat turds. ...if that.

Fun fact, the FDA allows a certain amount of that shit (no pun intended) in food. But I stopped consuming Cracker Jacks when I was a teenager.
Now, you can hold out hope all you want. But my guess is the SC won't even get involved in it. So far, there's no credible evidence of widespread
voter fraud. So cry on. He lost. Deal with it.

Another few weeks. Just be patient and we'll catch up later. It doesn't look like we have a choice here.
Are you collecting names of Trump supporters as AOC suggested?

I hear for every 50 names you turn in, you get a free shirt. I believe it's brown.
Neat!

Biden says ‘it’s an embarrassment’ that Trump won’t concede with transition under way
Meaningless. The IMPOTUS's reign has rendered embarrassment irrelevant in the US.

To quote one of his old friends "do not concede under any circumstances"

Exactly.

Biden said that he would never issue a concession under any circumstance, and neither will Trump.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander, no?

I've never seen such a disrespectful candidate like Sleepy Joe. The way he called his own President a "Clown" repeatedly, and called more than 70 million Americans "chumps" and "deplorable" is a disgrace.

BTW, neither William Weld nor Joe Walsh conceded to President Trump during the primaries, why no complaints about these guys?
Biden also said he doesn't work for us.

That alone says he's unfit to be President.

Investments? Bernie Madoff was in investments. I'll bet you can outswindle him.
I pity your investors, even if it is only you.

You don't survive in this business for 25 years without being good, accountant.

Now snap to it. You've gotta record the doings of others!
I record the doings of my retirement from 45 years of accounting for one of largest firms in the world, bond daddy. Wolf of Wall Street ethics are your specialty no doubt. How many times has the SEC or state securities commission investigated your practices? We accountants know bullshit when we read it.

Yeah. Outwaiting the tantrums is your best course.

Forum List

Back