Biden says he and China's Xi have agreed to abide by Taiwan agreement

It will allow China some time to continue to expand their military until they can just walk in at a time of their choosing without any resistance at all.

Well played by the CCP, they know what they are doing. They smell weakness and they want the Taiwanese to feel isolated and without support from allies. They can eventually take over all of the South China Sea and control trillions more in resources while the West does what they usually do...

China sent jets near Taiwan and forced geopolitical concessions without firing a shot. What does this do to the Taiwanese faith that America will have their back in the clutch?
The CCP and their military arm, the PLA, are pushing a VERY dangerous game on the world. All it will take is a single mistake by one side or the other to set off a conflagration at a time when neither is really ready for it. If Biden behaves as expected and does nothing substantial to help Taiwan then the rest of our Asian allies will begin making separate deals with the CCP. Our Republic has been taken out by a coup and the only way we'll ever have a chance of getting control again will be through REAL armed insurrection or A MILITARY COUP AGAINST DC

Thankfully, India, Japan and Australia have made it clear that they will defend Taiwan, should it be attacked. At least they are still pro-Democracy and against the Marxist march through the west.
The Tan Messiah's actions in the Middle East regarding Israel have led to the same kind of bolstering of allies in that region. Israel under Trump saw fit to begin working with Sunni Muslim states to build a defensive answer to Iran. Oby HATES ISRAEL and his hate worked in their favor. I love it...

The Tan Messiah's actions in the Middle East regarding Israel have led to the same kind of bolstering of allies in that region. Israel under Trump saw fit to begin working with Sunni Muslim states to build a defensive answer to Iran. Oby HATES ISRAEL and his hate worked in their favor. I love it...
ROTFLMFAO@Tan Messiah!

1633485530187.png

You are so delusional...at best Xi waits till after the 2022 midterm to invade.

He's not in a position to invade. If he were going to, he'd do it BEFORE 2022. He's certainly put a lot of things in place to push his "common prosperity" policies to show he's a committed Communist, to increase his support among the Communists (most CCP members aren't Communists in the literal sense of the word).

A successful invasion of Taiwan would mean he's 124% likely to be re-elected, rather than the 102% right now.

So..business as usual....probably a good thing:

U.S. President Joe Biden said on Tuesday that he has spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping about Taiwan and they agreed to abide by the Taiwan agreement.
"I've spoken with Xi about Taiwan. We agree ... we'll abide by the Taiwan agreement," he said. "We made it clear that I don't think he should be doing anything other than abiding by the agreement."
That’s nice but I don’t believe anything Biden says.

Remember how he said He would keep troops in Afghanistan until every American who wanted to leave was out?

It will allow China some time to continue to expand their military until they can just walk in at a time of their choosing without any resistance at all.

Well played by the CCP, they know what they are doing. They smell weakness and they want the Taiwanese to feel isolated and without support from allies. They can eventually take over all of the South China Sea and control trillions more in resources while the West does what they usually do...

China sent jets near Taiwan and forced geopolitical concessions without firing a shot. What does this do to the Taiwanese faith that America will have their back in the clutch?

Well that'd happen with or without US consent of anything.

The US, no matter who the president is, can't do much at all.

Can you think of a Republican who is either? Maybe you should rely less on God and vote better
Yeah... like that one time when Trump was POTUS and Xi began flooding the air zone around Taiwan? Wait... that didn't happen. I plan to really enjoy your psychotic break once the Bad Orange Man is re-elected in '24.

I’ll believe it when I see it. China is going to try and take Taiwan. It’s not an issue of if, it’s when.
The hardliners in the CCP understand that they'll never have a better opportunity than right now. Having no leader in the U.S. is a temptation that won't be able to resist. IF Biden's puppet masters try to stop Xi they may well trigger an exchange of a few nukes. Miscalculation can be deadly. We're ripe for falling into the Thucydides Trap.

Yeah... like that one time when Trump was POTUS and Xi began flooding the air zone around Taiwan? Wait... that didn't happen. I plan to really enjoy your psychotic break once the Bad Orange Man is re-elected in '24.

Are you suggesting China didn't fly planes over Taiwan when Trump was president?

"Taiwan scrambles jets as 18 Chinese planes buzz during U.S. visit"

18th September 2020

"Beijing sent 18 aircraft into the Taiwan Strait as a senior American diplomat held meetings on the island."

5th October 2020

"Taiwan scrambles jets to confront Chinese fighters after rare incursion"

1st April 2019

"Taiwan Loses 2 More Allies To China And Scrambles Jets To Track Chinese Bomber Drills"

25th May 2018

"CHINESE BOMBER FLIGHTS AROUND TAIWAN: FOR WHAT PURPOSE?"

17th September 2017

I mean, you read something in the news and you make quick assumptions without understanding what came before. Really, you should know, you have the internet, it's not hard to do research.

The hardliners in the CCP understand that they'll never have a better opportunity than right now. Having no leader in the U.S. is a temptation that won't be able to resist. IF Biden's puppet masters try to stop Xi they may well trigger an exchange of a few nukes. Miscalculation can be deadly. We're ripe for falling into the Thucydides Trap.
Well ,maybe they will hit LA ,'Frisco ,Portland ,and Seattle. Former beautiful Cities that are now shitholes.

Are you suggesting China didn't fly planes over Taiwan when Trump was president?

"Taiwan scrambles jets as 18 Chinese planes buzz during U.S. visit"

18th September 2020

"Beijing sent 18 aircraft into the Taiwan Strait as a senior American diplomat held meetings on the island."

5th October 2020

"Taiwan scrambles jets to confront Chinese fighters after rare incursion"

1st April 2019

"Taiwan Loses 2 More Allies To China And Scrambles Jets To Track Chinese Bomber Drills"

25th May 2018

"CHINESE BOMBER FLIGHTS AROUND TAIWAN: FOR WHAT PURPOSE?"

17th September 2017

I mean, you read something in the news and you make quick assumptions without understanding what came before. Really, you should know, you have the internet, it's not hard to do research.

For what purpose? Because they were part of BIDEN coalition of frauds for the election that BIDEN mentioned, and knew that they had manufactured enough votes to steal the election?

Forum List

Back