Biden, Sanders and Warren are the only D Candidates with a Chance

I agree

Maybe include Harris

Dems need to weed down the field quickly

I remember not so long ago the same was said about an unproductive inconsequential back bencher from Chicago who had accomplished nothing.

If they could build a cult of personality around that incompetent meat puppet faggot, or a mass murdering sociopath like Stalin, they can build one around Fauxcohontas.

It doesn't matter who the dems nominate, the MSM will paint them in glowing contrast to the evil Trump. Then on election day the voters will decide who they trust to run the country. IMHO the stealthy Trump voters will do in 2020 what they did in 2016...

I'm hoping Trump does way better in 2020, I didn't like the bastard back then. I didn't believe he'd deliver.

He hasn't done a bad job undoing obozo's damage, so as long as he doesn't fuck up, and pass anymore anti-gun laws I think he will crush anything the bolsheviks offer.

They have money and good polling numbers to go the convention. None of the others do. If any of the blue states default or China comes to the table to end the trade war no running mate any of these three pick will be enough to put them in contention in the general election. How did even the Ds paint themselves in this corner?
The same way the Repubs are stuck with Trump..

Until they have an actual debate, these comments are meaningless. Remember Trump was just one of what 17 or 18? And no one gave Obama a chance at all at this point in his first election.

This is all being stirred up by the media. Because they’re looking for something to make news. This isn’t it.

Make news or Fake News? The Left should run Tulsi Gabbard. At least she is sane. You’re an idiot, deantard.

They have money and good polling numbers to go the convention. None of the others do. If any of the blue states default or China comes to the table to end the trade war no running mate any of these three pick will be enough to put them in contention in the general election. How did even the Ds paint themselves in this corner?

Except Trump won. That’s like saying the Patriots are stuck with Tom Brady. You’re a dumbass, Farmer Dolt.

It doesn't matter who the dems nominate, the MSM will paint them in glowing contrast to the evil Trump. Then on election day the voters will decide who they trust to run the country. IMHO the stealthy Trump voters will do in 2020 what they did in 2016...

I'm hoping Trump does way better in 2020, I didn't like the bastard back then. I didn't believe he'd deliver.

He hasn't done a bad job undoing obozo's damage, so as long as he doesn't fuck up, and pass anymore anti-gun laws I think he will crush anything the bolsheviks offer.

The bourgeoisie should be attacked and dismantled..

Except Trump won. That’s like saying the Patriots are stuck with Tom Brady. You’re a dumbass, Farmer Dolt.
It was done through a selection process there Einstein, they selected themselves to run...duh

A change at what? Being the Democratic nominee because neither one stands a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump or winning the presidency. No one in the democommie clown car has a chance either. It's almost funny watching the idiots fight each other to be the big time loser.

It was done through a selection process there Einstein, they selected themselves to run...duh

How can you be "stuck" with a winner? Please explain this to me.

Because that is the one you're stuck with no matter what..

As long as he’s got money for a bus ticket in Iowa, Beto's in it to win it

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

The bourgeoisie should be attacked and dismantled..

Why?

No one has murdered and starved people like commie turds such as yourself.

If anything I'm more inclined to protect a plutocracy from you bed wetters, they're no where near as insane.

To my critics, given the threads I have posted about the rapid pace of increased sanctuary expenditure and decreasing tax base in most of the large blue states I did not want to repeat those arguments. Reread the OP with that in mind.

I'll wait till the paint dries before considering the thought..

Sanders is already out, Biden is physically to weak to campaign and will be out in a few months really all he is there for is to raise money for the DNC, and Warren will collapse and fold up like a lawn chair by the end of the summer.

Because that is the one you're stuck with no matter what..

If you want something are you still "stuck" with it?

Forum List

Back