Biden repeatedly emailed hunters business associate Eric Sherwin b4 trips to “Ukraine”

Here we have the Colorado Supreme Court over-stepping its bounds in ruling on a FEDERAL Statute, phony, sham, Show-Trials in Kangaroo Courts in New Yawk Shitty, DC, Georgia, SCOTUS just had to step in and slap-down a bullshit political persecutor.....

And dimocrap scum still are trying to push that there was no election fraud in 2020. Honest to gosh. Pinky-Swear. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, that election was fair. And if you don't believe it, and choose to voice your disagreement, they'll just put you in prison for 22 years.

The time is coming, my friends.

When OMB gets into Office, he will be forced to back up his beliefs/suspicions/wild-assed guesses that the election really was stolen and heads will, as a matter of course, have to roll.

Whether there was Election Fraud (there was) or not, whether crimes were committed (they were) or not.

Heads are gonna roll. And in some cases, maybe not fairly.

I just want you dims to remember something over the Christmas Holidays --

-- You Started It.

When all you had to do was walk away, let OMB talk his head off, let the J6 protesters alone, stay out of kindergarten sex changes, attack OMB from all sides on some the most absurd charges I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and --

You just couldn't. So when the time comes to Pay The Piper, remember what I just said...... You did it to yourselves

Here we have the Colorado Supreme Court over-stepping its bounds in ruling on a FEDERAL Statute, phony, sham, Show-Trials in Kangaroo Courts in New Yawk Shitty, DC, Georgia, SCOTUS just had to step in and slap-down a bullshit political persecutor.....

And dimocrap scum still are trying to push that there was no election fraud in 2020. Honest to gosh. Pinky-Swear. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, that election was fair. And if you don't believe it, and choose to voice your disagreement, they'll just put you in prison for 22 years.

The time is coming, my friends.

When OMB gets into Office, he will be forced to back up his beliefs/suspicions/wild-assed guesses that the election really was stolen and heads will, as a matter of course, have to roll.

Whether there was Election Fraud (there was) or not, whether crimes were committed (they were) or not.

Heads are gonna roll. And in some cases, maybe not fairly.

I just want you dims to remember something over the Christmas Holidays --

-- You Started It.

When all you had to do was walk away, let OMB talk his head off, let the J6 protesters alone, stay out of kindergarten sex changes, attack OMB from all sides on some the most absurd charges I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot) and --

You just couldn't. So when the time comes to Pay The Piper, remember what I just said...... You did it to yourselves
the voters see whats going on .. hence Trump beating Briben in the polls .

The guy handled Joe Biden investments for years prior to Hunter getting this job in Ukraine. So it is not unusual for Joe to send emails to the guy who handles his investments.

Even if hunter decides to use the same guy then that is not illegal. They have the same investment agent.

I would bet Trump and trump children probably have the same company that handles personal investments for each of them.

The story just says they are emails. It just another dead end that they will look at. Still they leaked the story for republican edification and keeps the dream alive.

They don't even bother to say what the emails were about

ignoring that cliff up ahead

The guy handled Joe Biden investments for years prior to Hunter getting this job in Ukraine. So it is not unusual for Joe to send emails to the guy who handles his investments.

Even if hunter decides to use the same guy then that is not illegal. They have the same investment agent.

I would bet Trump and trump children probably have the same company that handles personal investments for each of them.

The story just says they are emails. It just another dead end that they will look at. Still they leaked the story for republican edification and keeps the dream alive.

its obvious that foriegn policy is influenced by these bribes. Don't be so blind

You think anyone buys this bullshit?

Biden is filthy. You know it. Why are you lying? How does it help you to lie?

The rabid Congressional Republicans and their propaganda press who have long targeting the President remain unable to concoct any credible evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors.

If they could, they would.

Lev Parnas, a Ukrainian businessman, said there has never been any evidence that the
President or his son Hunter interfered with Ukraine's politics, "only conspiracy theories."

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 9.56.20 AM.png

Last edited:

But butt face claims he had no association

The Telegraph is not a reliable source:

• Overall, we rate The Telegraph Right Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and some failed fact checks.

The rabid Congressional Republicans and their propaganda press who have long targeting the President remain unable to concoct any credible evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors.

If they could, they would.

You contend that not one dime of payoff money found its way to Joe Biden? How?

the voters see whats going on .. hence Trump beating Briben in the polls .
I still believe most of the swing to Trump is because, well -- Everything was so much better under Trump. Biden has totally FUCKED the economy. Sure, there was COVID and I clearly remember Trump talking about how we really shouldn't, we CAN'T shut down the economy over it.

Then what's the first thing dimocrap FILTH in dimocrap FILTH - run States do the first chance they get? They shut down their States. Then when Sponge Brains Shits Pants steals office, he makes everything worse.

So here we are now. With Housing less affordable than at any time in FORTY (40) years! As we say in the 'hood', that don't confront me' but young people? They're FUCKED. They cant afford the $3,000+ average new home house payment.

Housing affordability is the worse since 1985 when we were still recovering from the IDIOCY of the 2nd worst president ever. I remember. I was there. I was trying to buy a nicer house house in a nicer house for my beloved Wife and I to live in. Couldn't do it. Had to wait 2 more years. Hated that neighborhood where we were. A shit neighborhood.

Figured we could do what our parents did, and what their parents did. Buy a starter house and move up the chain. Sure the current house went up in value but so did everything else, so did all the houses in all the neighborhoods we wanted.

And with infaltion, when the price of the house goes up, so do taxes and insurance

You can't prove something didn't happen, only that it did. It's YOU who needs to prove your contentions that something happened. Where is your proof that it happened.

You have it backwards. You keep claiming that Joe Biden received millions from Hunter's business schemes. Where is the evidence that this happened?

Trump investigated Hunter Biden for 2 years, and Republicans continue to investigate for another three years and still NOTHING to connect Joe to any of it.

Repubs are desperate to take pressure off of the orange criminal. They are looking everywhere...but coming up short.

I note that there are no felony indictments of the President, and Congressional Republicans have not concocted the evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors that is necessary to charge him.

Or do you believe they have concocted such evidence, and are refusing to charge him for inexplicable reasons?

Or, if you claim to know the reasons they are refusing to charge him, what are they?

I still believe most of the swing to Trump is because, well -- Everything was so much better under Trump. Biden has totally FUCKED the economy. Sure, there was COVID and I clearly remember Trump talking about how we really shouldn't, we CAN'T shut down the economy over it.

Then what's the first thing dimocrap FILTH in dimocrap FILTH - run States do the first chance they get? They shut down their States. Then when Sponge Brains Shits Pants steals office, he makes everything worse.

So here we are now. With Housing less affordable than at any time in FORTY (40) years! As we say in the 'hood', that don't confront me' but young people? They're FUCKED. They cant afford the $3,000+ average new home house payment.

Housing affordability is the worse since 1985 when we were still recovering from the IDIOCY of the 2nd worst president ever. I remember. I was there. I was trying to buy a nicer house house in a nicer house for my beloved Wife and I to live in. Couldn't do it. Had to wait 2 more years. Hated that neighborhood where we were. A shit neighborhood.

Figured we could do what our parents did, and what their parents did. Buy a starter house and move up the chain. Sure the current house went up in value but so did everything else, so did all the houses in all the neighborhoods we wanted.

And with infaltion, when the price of the house goes up, so do taxes and insurance

Under Trump,
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. 1.6% points to 6.3%. (Under Biden, it has been below 4% since February, 2022, is currently 3.7%, and wages have been rising.)

• The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.

• The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.

• The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.

• Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% in 2020 compared with 2016.

• Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.

• The murder rate in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.

Under Trump,
  • The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. 1.6% points to 6.3%. (Under Biden, it has been below 4% since February, 2022, is currently 3.7%, and wages have been rising.)

• The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.

• The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.

• The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.

• Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% in 2020 compared with 2016.

• Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%.

• The murder rate in 2020 rose to the highest level since 1997.
Save it for the kiddies. Reality is -- Young people can't afford to buy a home, food is out of control, cars, trucks, EVERYTHING is much, much more expensive.

The Telegraph is not a reliable source:

• Overall, we rate The Telegraph Right Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and some failed fact checks.

LOL. Only Lib news is reliable :abgg2q.jpg:

Save it for the kiddies. Reality is -- Young people can't afford to buy a home, food is out of control, cars, trucks, EVERYTHING is much, much more expensive.
Yes, global inflation has had a major impact but, fortunately, the U.S. has dealt with it far more effectively than many nations.

Globull inflation my butt.

Asia, which leads the world in manufacturing and is where we get everything, has had very little inflation. Europe has an excuse, Biden allowed, in his infinite stupidity, a major land War to happen there. And, the only real inflation in Europe and Asia is caused by OUR Inflation here that manifests itself in the price of Agricultural products. Conservatives feed the world, dimocraps lie to, and steal from, the world. Plus.....

dimocraps are simply incompetent

Forum List

Back