Biden regime admits they have been lying about number of oil leases.

And I pointed out that the facts you're stating don't necessarily lead to the conclusions you're making.

How so.

The conclusion I made was that oil production has gone up since Biden became POTUS. Is this true or not?

The only other conclusion I made was that it was in-spite of Biden and not because of him. Do you disagree?

Quote me saying that Biden was the reason for it.

You can’t.

I’m just stating facts.

Sucks huh?
Cool. So you agree Veggie Joe has zero to do with the increased production.

No?
No. That was written in September of 22.

FVBSMN0XEAA6KwM

No. That was written in September of 22.
Ok provide your own link. But regardless of what it says it will not change the fact that comparing current numbers to 2020/21 numbers doesnt mean anything. Which is the only point I made in this thread.

Those are averages dummy. Click the link and set it to 5 years and get back to me
"Dummy".

I have gone out of my way not to insult

Now tell us what it is you are trying to prove?

2019 oil production was slightly over 12 million barrels a day. 2022 production was slightly under that. 2023 production is predicted to be well above 2019 numbers. (2019)

That's ONE year. You want to throw out 2020 and 2021. Fine. The years prior to 2019 were well below 2019.

Clearly oil production is up.

Last edited:
"Dummy".

That current production isn’t as high as it was in late 2019-early 2020 like you are proclaiming. Did you click the link, and set it to 5 years? What did you learn?

That current production isn’t as high as it was in late 2019-early 2020 like you are proclaiming. Did you click the link, and set it to 5 years? What did you learn?
See above. Now tell us why the fixation on 2019 and no pother years.

See above. Now tell us why the fixation on 2019 and no pother years.
1, because it was just before the pandemic.

2, because you said oil production is higher now than at any other time. 2019 proves that to be false.

"Dummy".

2019 oil production was slightly over 12 million barrels a day. 2022 production was slightly under that. 2023 production is predicted to be well above 2019 numbers. (2019)

2019 was almost 13 million bpd.

That's ONE year. You want to throw out 2020 and 2021. Fine. The years prior to 2019 were well below 2019.

Clearly oil production is up.
never said it wasnt.

1, because it was just before the pandemic.

2, because you said oil production is higher now than at any other time. 2019 proves that to be false.
Fine. More accurately oil production is just slightly lower than 2019 (a pretty remarkable achievement considering where it went during the pandemic) and is projected to go higher in 2023

No stupid, he didn’t say by 2050 when he claimed he would end fossil fuels.

Spin away, Simp…….

That wasn't the only time he talked about that, Dumbfuck. He campaigned on the U.S. replacing fossil fuels with clean energy by 2050...

As president, Biden will lead the world to address the climate emergency and lead through the power of example, by ensuring the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and net-zero emissions no later than 2050.

That wasn't the only time he talked about that, Dumbfuck. He campaigned on the U.S. replacing fossil fuels with clean energy by 2050...

As president, Biden will lead the world to address the climate emergency and lead through the power of example, by ensuring the U.S. achieves a 100% clean energy economy and net-zero emissions no later than 2050.
So?

He put no such qualifier on his comments in the video I posted, Stupid.

Man, it’s easy to,p prove what halfwit you are.

So?

He put no such qualifier on his comments in the video I posted, Stupid.

Man, it’s easy to,p prove what halfwit you are.

LOL

You mean he didn't mention 2050 in the edited clip you offered. Well the woman he said that to isn't as dumb as you.

The activist, 24-year-old Rebecca Beaulieu, later said she appreciated that Biden took her question seriously, but that he was not satisfied with Biden’s plan to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050.

LOL

You mean he didn't mention 2050 in the edited clip you offered. Well the woman he said that to isn't as dumb as you.

The activist, 24-year-old Rebecca Beaulieu, later said she appreciated that Biden took her question seriously, but that he was not satisfied with Biden’s plan to eliminate net carbon emissions by 2050.
Feel free to bring the unedited clip where ha says 2050. Your link has no such quote by Chicom Joe, Simp.

Feel free to bring the unedited clip where ha says 2050. Your link has no such quote by Chicom Joe, Simp.

LOL

You posted an edited video which cuts off as Biden says fossil fuels will be a thing of the past by 2050 -- and then in typical brain-dead Dumbfuck fashion, idiotically declare Biden never said anything about 2050 in the edited clip you posted.

spank-gif.278780

LOL

You posted an edited video which cuts off as Biden says fossil fuels will be a thing of the past by 2050 -- and then in typical brain-dead Dumbfuck fashion, idiotically declare Biden never said anything about 2050 in the edited clip you posted.

spank-gif.278780
You expect someone to watch 41 minutes of that blithering idiot? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back