Biden predicts he will slaughter Trump

Looking good for Biden

Joe Biden is talking really big about the 2020 map - CNNPolitics

"If I'm your nominee, I'm winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress in Washington. "Look at the polling there now. ... I have no intention of walking away."
This is definitely more of a reflection of Trump than it is Biden. Of course he is ahead. Americans are tired of the stupid, whiny, sack of garbage currently in the White House. The problem is, it’s way too soon and Americans barely even know what this guy is running on besides him being moderate and is NOT Trump. Oh well. The most important thing is that Trump loses in 2020. Who that is to is less important at the end of the day.

Looking good for Biden

"If I'm your nominee, I'm winning Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, believe it or not, and I believe we can win Texas and Florida," Biden said at the Poor People's Moral Action Congress in Washington. "Look at the polling there now. ... I have no intention of walking away."

Joe "pedo" Biden? The one that couldn't keep his clothes on around Secret Service agents that were women? THE Joe Biden that told his college roommates that he needed to "choke the chicken" and or "clean out the pipes" when he was going to be around children? THAT Joe Biden, he of the bad hair plug surgery and creepy black, soul-less eyes?

Knock yourself out but you would stand a better chance of putting the South Bend queer mayor up against Trump than Pedo Joe. I have to laugh at the limp-wristed "soy boys" the demcrat communist party is putting out there along with Pocahontas Warren. She may actually be the most masculine of all the leftard clown posse candidates.

(snicker)

Looking good for Biden

Lol Trump will destroy that fool in the debates. O'Biden is one stupid fuck. Doesn't say a lot for your mental capacity in supporting that idiot. But, then, you probably voted for Hildaskank, too.

Looking good for Biden

Yup. I see the shrilary is going to win reelection in a landslide too........oh...wait...

Looking good for Biden

Yup. I see the shrilary is going to win reelection in a landslide too........oh...wait...

Don't wait, you were on the right track. She didn't win the reelection but she did best trump by several million votes. Guess trump wasn't that popular after all.

Looking good for Biden

Don't wait, you were on the right track. She didn't win the reelection but she did best trump by several million votes. Guess trump wasn't that popular after all.

Yeah, but who cares that a bunch of simpletons voted for her. That's why the EC exists, to keep simpletons from voting in a corruptocrat.

Yeah! The system works!

Looking good for Biden

Guess what

Hillary is not running

Looking good for Biden

Yeah, but who cares that a bunch of simpletons voted for her. That's why the EC exists, to keep simpletons from voting in a corruptocrat.

Yeah! The system works!
EC exists to give rural areas more power

Looking good for Biden

Guess what

Hillary is not running

Praise Allah!

Looking good for Biden

Yeah! The system works!
EC exists to give rural areas more power

Wow, you finally figured part of it out

th

Looking good for Biden

You want to bet?

Of course you don't....

You are just talking Shit.....

Trump will make a fool of whichever Tard you choose....

Looking good for Biden

I will bet any of you Tards that that dummy biden

won’t be your nominee...…

Come on tards....

Put your money where your mouth is at...…

You Tards talk a lot of dumb ass shit when you really should know better...

Forum List

Back